Thomas is clearly corrupt

Werbung:
stupid post lol
You just wasted 8 years of higher education and a master's degree in behavioral analysis to post that.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

stupid post lol
You just wasted 8 years of higher education and a master's degree in behavioral analysis to post that.

PS. In 50,000 or so years you might gather enough evidence to prove that I farted, that said you just vanished like Hoffa

PSS. Give my highest regards to the FBI agents arresting nuns for praying for babies

PS. In 50,000 or so years you might gather enough evidence to prove that I farted, that said you just vanished like Hoffa

PSS. Give my highest regards to the FBI agents arresting nuns for praying for babies
stupid post lol

Are you saying you have proof that the questionable financial deals were legitimate?
No. I'm saying the likes of you who say he's a crook cannot support the claim. That's why his impeachment is about to be dropped by the GOP. They cannot get the numbers. If they could it would've been done by now. Not to mention no one has produced evidence to them.

Werbung:
No. I'm saying the likes of you who say he's a crook cannot support the claim. That's why his impeachment is about to be dropped by the GOP. They cannot get the numbers. If they could it would've been done by now. Not to mention no one has produced evidence to them.
Why would the GOP want a retarded democrat impeached. LOL Biden is the best GOP fundraiser of all time

Back