TRAILING THE AMERICAN SATRAPS

LanceFreeman

Click here: Rupert Cornwell: Today, Jerusalem. Tomorrow, Washington? - Rupert Cornwell - Commentators - The Independent

Werbung:
thought I did. unaccompanied first post is nothing more than a trick to drive traffic. if you want to advertise then pay for it.

You still don't make sense, dogtowner. What kind of trick am I pulling on you, and what am I advertising? And what do you mean by unaccompanied first post, and what precisely do you want me to pay for? [You and I must live on different planets, old bean; I do not understand you one bit].

You still don't make sense, dogtowner. What kind of trick am I pulling on you, and what am I advertising? And what do you mean by unaccompanied first post, and what precisely do you want me to pay for? [You and I must live on different planets, old bean; I do not understand you one bit].

see the banner ads on nearly every web page ? they cost the advertiser money and additionally pay revenue to the pages agreeing to post them. thats the business model of the internet old bean.

you may notice that people start threads news related, opinion related or whathaveyou they speak their mind and very often post supporting links. you just post a link. people who do that are notorious for obtaining a logon, posting their link and moving on. typically to make money.

you may be unaware of all this but we see it all the time. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not just delete the post outright. anyone with some interest can go to your link.

see the banner ads on nearly every web page ? they cost the advertiser money and additionally pay revenue to the pages agreeing to post them. thats the business model of the internet old bean.

you may notice that people start threads news related, opinion related or whathaveyou they speak their mind and very often post supporting links. you just post a link. people who do that are notorious for obtaining a logon, posting their link and moving on. typically to make money.

you may be unaware of all this but we see it all the time. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not just delete the post outright. anyone with some interest can go to your link.

You may be right about all of this, Dogtowner, but I have no desire to make money off links, or take advantage of your forum, or any site. Not my style. I just posted a link that led to an article I thought was pertinent to the state of American politics today. I have been doing such for years, on various message boards, and that is the first time anyone has made a fuss over it. Blows me away (and ticks me off that you killed the link). So, are you saying I cannot post links to articles written up on the Wall Street Journal web site, or Huffington Post web site, or any kind of newspaper just because it happens to display some advertising on the same page as the article?

I went there and didn't notice any ads out of the ordinary. But who is this Rupert Cornwell? What's he all about?

You may be right about all of this, Dogtowner, but I have no desire to make money off links, or take advantage of your forum, or any site. Not my style. I just posted a link that led to an article I thought was pertinent to the state of American politics today. I have been doing such for years, on various message boards, and that is the first time anyone has made a fuss over it. Blows me away (and ticks me off that you killed the link). So, are you saying I cannot post links to articles written up on the Wall Street Journal web site, or Huffington Post web site, or any kind of newspaper just because it happens to display some advertising on the same page as the article?

how about stating the bolded part WITH the link maybe even say why you believe itpertinent. its a discussion forum so give us cause to discuss. fair ?

I went there and didn't notice any ads out of the ordinary. But who is this Rupert Cornwell? What's he all about?

the point of such if ofte to just drive trafic which builds revenue for the entity selling ads.

point isa blind link is typical of mere commerce ad thats not why we're here. may not be in this instance but its not in my contract to do a comprehensive analysis. you get what you pay for : )

the point of such if ofte to just drive trafic which builds revenue for the entity selling ads.

point isa blind link is typical of mere commerce ad thats not why we're here. may not be in this instance but its not in my contract to do a comprehensive analysis. you get what you pay for : )

I get it now. I was looking at the article about Romney being friends with Isreal's Netanyahu, trying to figure out what this Cornwell guy was getting at.

Werbung:
I get it now. I was looking at the article about Romney being friends with Isreal's Netanyahu, trying to figure out what this Cornwell guy was getting at.

these sorts of things CAN be about content but itsusually just about the money. Walter deserves not to have this forum he provides for our amusement to be a vehicle for such things.

Back