Trump's first month of job creation misses estimates

dogtowner

Staff member
It was 100k higher than estimates.

That's a pleasant and most welcome change. Have to wonder why BO had so much trouble.

Just kidding, we all know why he had so much trouble. His policies prevented it at every turn.

Werbung:
It was 100k higher than estimates.

That's a pleasant and most welcome change. Have to wonder why BO had so much trouble.

Just kidding, we all know why he had so much trouble. His policies prevented it at every turn.

Ridiculous! Obviously the first month has nothing to do with the incoming president, and all to do with the economic status of the preceding quarter. Trump inherited an economy in expansion, while Obama inherited an economy in recession.

Even you should be able to understand that. . .if you gave up the hypocrisy long enough to think!

Confidence has soared since November and confidence drives this.
Yup that's the word and a hat tip as well I think.
If it's confidence that drives new jobs then bring on more of the same and who gives a stuff who's watch it's on. I'm pretty sure that's not on the minds of those people pickin up a pay packet ...... I love alliteration

Yup that's the word and a hat tip as well I think.
If it's confidence that drives new jobs then bring on more of the same and who gives a stuff who's watch it's on. I'm pretty sure that's not on the minds of those people pickin up a pay packet ...... I love alliteration
Who doesn't? I'm just not good at it.
The populace has to have confidence in the future to buy, companies have to have confidence that the people will open those wallets to invest in ways to give people someplace to spend that cash.
Eight years of economic malaise have kept wallets shut, jobs scarce all on lack of confidence. AKA the "right direction" polls.
It's not a matter of who cares about who as much as its who tends to deliver what. Finally someone is delivering it.

Ridiculous! Obviously the first month has nothing to do with the incoming president, and all to do with the economic status of the preceding quarter. Trump inherited an economy in expansion, while Obama inherited an economy in recession.

Even you should be able to understand that. . .if you gave up the hypocrisy long enough to think!
As someone who's been in the markets for over thirty years, your wrong..the markets have to have confidence in the future , and so do employers.. and I've been an employer for over 36 tears..

As someone who's been in the markets for over thirty years, your wrong..the markets have to have confidence in the future , and so do employers.. and I've been an employer for over 36 tears..

Yep. . .the markets have to have confidence in the future! And there is NOTHING BUT CHAOS with Trump's approach.

You made my point!

Yep. . .the markets have to have confidence in the future! And there is NOTHING BUT CHAOS with Trump's approach.

You made my point!
Are you really trying to say Obama had something to do with this? You do realize that the gains we had under Obama were mostly correction on an oversold market from when the bottom fell out because of the housing bubble, and on top of that 7 trillion dollars of tax payer money was pumped in and still a very slow rise in the markets.. I guess the jobs numbers sense Trump took office were coming anyway, when in eight years Obama never had those kind of numbers..The bottom line is things stayed stagnant because in there minds we had a stagnant President ....

Your opinion on this one is a bridge to far..

Are you really trying to say Obama had something to do with this? You do realize that the gains we had under Obama were mostly correction on an oversold market from when the bottom fell out because of the housing bubble, and on top of that 7 trillion dollars of tax payer money was pumped in and still a very slow rise in the markets.. I guess the jobs numbers sense Trump took office were coming anyway, when in eight years Obama never had those kind of numbers..The bottom line is things stayed stagnant because in there minds we had a stagnant President ....

Your opinion on this one is a bridge to far..

The stock market is just following the progression upward it started under Obama. With the exception of the defence industry, the pharmaceutical industry who went wild because they KNEW that Trump was good news for them with his war mongering and his disregard for what people will have to pay for for medication.

You are applauding the suffering of American people. . .through the rise in the price of medication (which is already up to 10 X higher than in the rest of the world for the SAME medication), and the prospect of new wars where our soldiers will die.

In fact, all the stocks that went up significantly since the elections are stocks that FEED ON PEOPLE to flourish. . .Stocks that depend on poor and middle class people paying more and suffering more to make wealthy people even wealthier. . .without any regard for LIFE.

Stock markets after Trump election - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/stock-markets-after-trump-election-2016-12

And you call yourself a Christian!

Sick!

The economic drivers disagree.

Economy is NOT the only important factor in anyone's life. . .or it shouldn't be!
Trump has been a disaster for EVERYTHING that is not economy, and the jury is still out on the economic impact of his policies. . .especially on the most needy, and disenfranchised in America.

Everyone who is not in the 5% of top earners will loose big with the repeal of ACA
Everyone who is a nature lover will suffer from the lack of concern and the decrease of regulations to protect the environment
Everyone who doesn't fall within the "missionary style' sex life will be disenfranchised and lose their right to live their life as they choose.
Everyone will pay more for vegetables due to the lack of foreign labor
Everyone will suffer from the decline in the educational standards and for the increasingly more restrictive "religious" component in education
Everyone in the tourist industry will see a sharp decline in foreigners travelling to the US, not just from the "banned" countries, but from every country, including allied countries.
Everyone will be affected by the increase in hatred and prejudice towards religious and ethnic minorities.
Everyone will be affected by the new wars that will soon be imposed to justify the huge additional spending on defence, and in an attempt to unite Americans around a president that is hated by 60% of the people. Our soldiers will die, others will be wounded for life, families will be broken.

And the list goes on.

What does an increase in the stock market does to alleviate all those very real drama in our every day life?

And. . .that increase in the stock market is obviously artificial. . .and can create (it might even be a plan) a bubble that will then burst. . .and profit only the most wealthy among us (the top 1/10 of 1%).

If all you care about is the stock market. . .you are a fool.

No one sleeps, eat, lives with the stock market. In fact, most people do not benefit from the stock market rise, because it goes against logic to sell when a stock is high, and to buy when a stock is low. . .most people, because they are dreamers, tend to buy when a stock rises, and sell when it falls. The result is that only the stock brokers (who make money whether you buy or you sell!) and the very wealthy who can manipulate huge amount of stock can benefit from it. . .

In addition, the stock market is no longer a benefit to the employment market, as stocks tend to go up, not when a company is doing well and treats its work basis well, but when companies are cannibalised, bought out to create less competition, and when employees are laid off.

Sorry you can't see that.

Economy is NOT the only important factor in anyone's life. . .or it shouldn't be!
Trump has been a disaster for EVERYTHING that is not economy, and the jury is still out on the economic impact of his policies. . .especially on the most needy, and disenfranchised in America.

Everyone who is not in the 5% of top earners will loose big with the repeal of ACA
Everyone who is a nature lover will suffer from the lack of concern and the decrease of regulations to protect the environment
Everyone who doesn't fall within the "missionary style' sex life will be disenfranchised and lose their right to live their life as they choose.
Everyone will suffer from the decline in the educational standards and for the increasingly more restrictive "religious" component in education
Everyone in the tourist industry will see a sharp decline in foreigners travelling to the US, not just from the "banned" countries, but from every country, including allied countries.
Everyone will be affected by the increase in hatred and prejudice towards religious and ethnic minorities.
Everyone will be affected by the new wars that will soon be imposed to justify the huge additional spending on defence, and in an attempt to unite Americans around a president that is hated by 60% of the people. Our soldiers will die, others will be wounded for life, families will be broken.

And the list goes on.

What does an increase in the stock market does to alleviate all those very real drama in our every day life?

And. . .that increase in the stock market is obviously artificial. . .and can create (it might even be a plan) a bubble that will then burst. . .and profit only the most wealthy among us (the top 1/10 of 1%).

No one sleeps, eat, lives with the stock market. In fact, most people do not benefit from the stock market rise, because it goes against logic to sell when a stock is high, and to buy when a stock is low. . .most people, because they are dreamers, tend to buy when a stock rises, and sell when it falls. The result is that only the stock brokers (who make money whether you buy or you sell!) and the very wealthy who can manipulate huge amount of stock can benefit from it. . .

In addition, the stock market is no longer a benefit to the employment market, as stocks tend to go up, not when a company is doing well and treats its work basis well, but when companies are cannibalised, bought out to create less competition, and when employees are laid off.

Changing the subject does not alter the fact that the nation is responding very positively to what Trump is doing, like it never did or could with BO.
But you will bury your head and look for tangents as is your way.

The stock market is just following the progression upward it started under Obama. With the exception of the defence industry, the pharmaceutical industry who went wild because they KNEW that Trump was good news for them with his war mongering and his disregard for what people will have to pay for for medication.

You are applauding the suffering of American people. . .through the rise in the price of medication (which is already up to 10 X higher than in the rest of the world for the SAME medication), and the prospect of new wars where our soldiers will die.

In fact, all the stocks that went up significantly since the elections are stocks that FEED ON PEOPLE to flourish. . .Stocks that depend on poor and middle class people paying more and suffering more to make wealthy people even wealthier. . .without any regard for LIFE.

Stock markets after Trump election - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/stock-markets-after-trump-election-2016-12

And you call yourself a Christian!

Sick!
And you call yourself Intelligent! WOW.. these are the very same people that claimed the market would crash if Trump was elected.. You see I was sitting on cash and buying during the very short lived selloff because I new better..I'm not buying pharmaceuticals, you know why, because the will go down because of competition and many other factors..

Trump is walking a very thin line, he's not wanting to hurt these companies, but knows something must be done. And YES I call myself a Christian, I even buy a lotto ticket every once in a while..
This is your hero..OBAMA

Big Pharma’s ObamaCare Reward
For helping pass the law, the drug companies get price controls.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/big-pharmas-obamacare-reward-1423180690

NY Times: Evidence White House Colluded with Big Pharma to Push Obamacare

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/high-drug-prices-Obama/2012/06/09/id/441767/

Last edited:

And the list goes on.

SO LET'S SHUT IT DOWN.. See how that effects your list.. Just sayin..

Werbung:
And you call yourself Intelligent! WOW.. these are the very same people that claimed the market would crash if Trump was elected.. You see I was sitting on cash and buying during the very short lived selloff because I new better..I'm not buying pharmaceuticals, you know why, because the will go down because of competition and many other factors..

Trump is walking a very thin line, he's not wanting to hurt these companies, but knows something must be done. And YES I call myself a Christian, I even buy a lotto ticket every once in a while..
This is your hero..OBAMA

Big Pharma’s ObamaCare Reward
For helping pass the law, the drug companies get price controls.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/big-pharmas-obamacare-reward-1423180690

NY Times: Evidence White House Colluded with Big Pharma to Push Obamacare

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/high-drug-prices-Obama/2012/06/09/id/441767/
Going to be some changes and certain protected sectors will feel some pain but that was just a matter of time. Donkey time is over.

Back