Miss California stripped of her title

Popeye

This should have been done in the first place, Prejean (Miss Homophobe) has been running around the country speaking at homophobic events and appearing on Faux News ...somehow I don't think that's the job of one who holds the crown of Miss California. She should be representing the state not those who themselves represent intolerance.

LOS ANGELES - Miss California USA Carrie Prejean, who stirred up trouble for herself when she said gays shouldn't be allowed to marry, got two dreaded words from pageant poobah Donald Trump on Wednesday: "You're fired."

Trump and other pageant leaders said Prejean was being sacked not because of the remarks but because she hadn't been holding up her end of the agreement she signed when she entered the pageant.

"This was a decision based solely on contract violations, including Ms. Prejean's unwillingness to make appearances on behalf of the Miss California USA organization," the California pageant's executive director, Keith Lewis, said in a statement.

But on Wednesday, Prejean told Access Hollywood she believed she was dethroned because of her stand on gay marriage.

“It’s just because of my answer, I think,” Prejean said. “None of this would be happening right now if I just said, ‘Yeah, gays should get married.’ ”

Lewis had complained at a news conference last month that Prejean was skipping Miss California USA events while speaking out against gay marriage at unsanctioned appearances.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31210117/

Werbung:
Obama has the same position on gay marriage... can we expect you to begin blasting him as a homophobic bigot next?

Typical intolerance from you Progressives, anyone who disagrees with you must be destroyed. Progressives are the Anti-Liberals.

Obama has the same position on gay marriage... can we expect you to begin blasting him as a homophobic bigot next?

Typical intolerance from you Progressives, anyone who disagrees with you must be destroyed. Progressives are the Anti-Liberals.

Prejean politicized the Miss California title...a position that is supposed to be decidedly apolitical. She was warned but chose to ignore those warnings..she should have been dumped a couple weeks ago.

Don't worry, you and the rest of the intolerant right can still see your homophobic hero on the channel of homophobes...Faux News.

Don't worry, you and the rest of the intolerant right can still see your homophobic hero on the channel of homophobes...Faux News.
You Progressives are the Anti-Liberals. Lets hear about how tolerant you are of the jews again, how they have no right to defend themselves against terror attacks and nuclear annihilation... that is, if you're not busy spewing racial slurs about black conservatives. Of course, you can always entertain us with your vulgar and sexist comments about women like Sarah Palin and Carry Prejean.

If being against gay marriage is a homophobic position, then Obama (your messiah and living God on earth) is also a homophobe:

"I'm a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman." -- Barack Obama

Seems odd that you don't attack him as viciously as you have attacked Prejean for holding the same position...

Prejean politicized the Miss California title...a position that is supposed to be decidedly apolitical. She was warned but chose to ignore those warnings..she should have been dumped a couple weeks ago.

She politicized it? There is only one time she ever mentioned it, and only after being directly asked a question about it. If anyone has politicized it, it's you bigots.

Yawn,
I dont see why any of this is an issue. The opinion of a California "beauty queen" means jack to me, whatever that view might be. I really dont care what any beauty queen's political views are. I place zero credibility there. She could have said kick Alaska out of the union for all I care. Means zip.

Yawn,
I dont see why any of this is an issue. The opinion of a California "beauty queen" means jack to me, whatever that view might be. I really dont care what any beauty queen's political views are. I place zero credibility there. She could have said kick Alaska out of the union for all I care. Means zip.

I'd actually agree with that. I'm not real caught up in her personal beliefs. In fact, I find her a bit puzzling at best.

What I am concerned about is if this was politically motivated as Popeye suggests. Is this just another tyrannical squelching of speech by the left? And if so, should we be concerned? Isn't the elimination of speech, exactly what happened before Hitler and Stalin came to power?

Why is it that leftist groups can show Palin being hanged, blame the US for 9/11 and say we deserve it, and say that every dead soldier is a good thing... yet if one simply answers a question, they are attack relentlessly? Even to the point of ending their career?

Should we be concerned about that?

I'd actually agree with that. I'm not real caught up in her personal beliefs. In fact, I find her a bit puzzling at best.

What I am concerned about is if this was politically motivated as Popeye suggests. Is this just another tyrannical squelching of speech by the left? And if so, should we be concerned? Isn't the elimination of speech, exactly what happened before Hitler and Stalin came to power?

Why is it that leftist groups can show Palin being hanged, blame the US for 9/11 and say we deserve it, and say that every dead soldier is a good thing... yet if one simply answers a question, they are attack relentlessly? Even to the point of ending their career?

Should we be concerned about that?

becuse both the left and right have dumb conspiricys about 9-11, and US Policy actuly is part of the reason 9-11 happened...you have to accept that...you can debate if its right or wrong those policies...but will not change that fact.

How many racist noose jokes and crap have we seen about Obama so far? both sides do it,...thing is I at least see the left attack those who did it on there side...the right stays silent alot more or just says you do it, but never condems there own.

becuse both the left and right have dumb conspiricys about 9-11, and US Policy actuly is part of the reason 9-11 happened...you have to accept that...you can debate if its right or wrong those policies...but will not change that fact.

How many racist noose jokes and crap have we seen about Obama so far? both sides do it,...thing is I at least see the left attack those who did it on there side...the right stays silent alot more or just says you do it, but never condems there own.

No, I do not have to agree to that. Just because in your simple world view, everything bad that happens must be caused by us, doesn't mean that's actually the case. Muslim extremists are found in all parts of the world. India, former soviet bloc states, Asian countries, south American countries, and of course in the US. In all cases, many Muslims are taught at a young age to Jihad in the name of Allah.

You think these kids being taught to be holy warriors and dying for Allah, are suddenly put down their weapons and have a group hug is we... what? Give a loan from the IMF? Maybe send rice and lamb for food? You are delusional.

As far as never condemning their own... you are one to talk. I have yet to see you condemn anyone except the right. Here a women has done nothing but answer a question given to her, and you are already condemning her? If answering questions in ways we don't like is ground for condemnation, then I stand by my statement that you are a bigot.

Werbung:
No, I do not have to agree to that. Just because in your simple world view, everything bad that happens must be caused by us, doesn't mean that's actually the case. Muslim extremists are found in all parts of the world. India, former soviet bloc states, Asian countries, south American countries, and of course in the US. In all cases, many Muslims are taught at a young age to Jihad in the name of Allah.

You think these kids being taught to be holy warriors and dying for Allah, are suddenly put down their weapons and have a group hug is we... what? Give a loan from the IMF? Maybe send rice and lamb for food? You are delusional.

As far as never condemning their own... you are one to talk. I have yet to see you condemn anyone except the right. Here a women has done nothing but answer a question given to her, and you are already condemning her? If answering questions in ways we don't like is ground for condemnation, then I stand by my statement that you are a bigot.

you should pay more attention then , I think most on here have seen me attack all sides. AND wake up , I have not even condemned her for her view have I? I dont agree , but I could care less about her views. So yes I am a bigot becuse I dont back her when she got fired for not doing her job.

Amd if you think US policy has zero impact on Bin Ladin and why he attacked the US, then you are worthless to talk to. It means you dont even understand his logic, goals, aims, and reasons why....

Back