Votes: 8 57.1%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Longer

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:
The shutdown will affect the US Departments of Labor and State, as well as other government divisions, in significant ways. I have a serious doubt that The Department of Labor (DoL) might stop processing all H-1B, LCA (Labor Condition Application), and PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) applications.

Who cares? Not me.

I say let us apply the 80/20 Rule to the US Federal Government. Get rid of 80% of that bloated, tyrannical, and ineffective institution. Keep 20%....that would be GREAT!

Who cares? Not me.

I say let us apply the 80/20 Rule to the US Federal Government. Get rid of 80% of that bloated, tyrannical, and ineffective institution. Keep 20%....that would be GREAT!

It will be "great" until you want something, and then you will wonder why it isn't there.

Sorry thing about the bloated government, and both parties have been saying they will shrink the size of government for 30 years, especially the Republicans, is that so many now depend on it. Reagan used to talk of the "bloated" government, and then he doubled the size of it.

It will be "great" until you want something, and then you will wonder why it isn't there.

Sorry thing about the bloated government, and both parties have been saying they will shrink the size of government for 30 years, especially the Republicans, is that so many now depend on it. Reagan used to talk of the "bloated" government, and then he doubled the size of it.

I do want some government. 20% is good enough for me.

Regarding the two parties, we have been down this road before. Both parties are very much alike. They both want big bloated government so that they can empower and enrich themselves and their elitist friends and contributors. Very few Rs talk about limiting government and nothing comes of it...but the Ds use this to scare people like you into believing propaganda. The Ds do not hide their contempt for limiting government...they want to continue expanding it without limitation. Unlimited growth of anything, is not possible. Sooner or later it becomes unsustainable and dies.

Fine with me. If shutting the government down causes that much trouble, then that just tells you how intrusive they are in out lives.

The midnight deadline has passed and the US closes non-essential services after the House and the Senate couldn't wouldn't agree on a spending bill to fund the government.

FTFY

Let it stay shut down ...

Now that there isn't all this America destroying reckless spending, maybe the GDP can grow and unemployment come down a little like it did during the 95-96 shut down under Clinton!

Don't give in GOP. Just don't give in. Giving in makes you weak. Let see how long Harry Reid stands on his ground. The unions didn't give in to those corporate bosses. Look how strong the UAW is. Look how strong USW is. When you give in it makes you weak.

Werbung:
Back