US/Israel hypocrisy

No, it is just the application of the alleged reasoning to another example to test it

And if you follow that same line of reasoning you have to conclude that the US is owned by the native Americans. But you don't like that outcome and you won't change your view

Which seems to be a common theme when your beliefs rae largely hypocritical fantasy

Werbung:
JPRD if you are going to defend Israel's terrorism and theft of the Palestinian;s land in terms of historical ownership then you are obliged to defend the rights of the native Amricans to get their land back

Otherwise your 'reasoning' is inconsistent and you are a hypocrite

It seldom works to explain oneself multiple times to someone who doesn't want to understand, but I'll try once more. Please pay attention this time???

1. Your claim that Israel came into existence as a result of Israeli terrorism and theft is a LIE! Israel was founded upon a United Nations' declaration. Within hours of that vote, Islamic radicals attacked Israeli settlements in overwhelming numbers. Those radicals were eventually defeated, but Islamic elements continued to attack and murder Israeli citizens when the opportunities arose.

2. The additional lands that you claim Israel "occupies" include the left bank of the Jordan River and the Golan Heights, and at one time also included the Gaza Strip. Those lands were taken by Israel AFTER Israel was attacked by forces of Syria, Egypt, and others. Those nations LOST their aggressive war against Israel, and the lands taken from them deserved to be taken in order to provide buffer zones against further aggression on their part! When you're attacked by those who demand your extinction, you do NOT continue to make your extinction easier for your enemies!

3. History is full of examples where lands have been taken from one group or another by a more powerful foe, some for the betterment of the world and some for the worse. Native-American history is full of examples where one tribe or another took lands from other Native-American foes, long before the first European arrived. In the case of the USA, the more-advanced culture prevailed against the less-advanced cultures. This is true also in the case of Israeli and Islamic cultures. The world would be a far less desirable place if Islamic radicals were running things.

If you want play real-life games, perhaps you should lobby to have the USA given to one Native-American tribe or another???? You could then find yourself a boat, and row to wherever you think you deserve to live. With any luck, you'll find a nation whose immigration laws aren't enforced, and one that would give you free healthcare and a steady income...... no, that won't work, for the USA won't exist anymore. Good luck! Oh, and if you don't like this option and want to remain where you are, then all your talk about giving the USA back to Native Americans is hogwash, and it is you who are the hypocrite! Get it now????

Well said.

I have yet to met a lib who knew anything about history. However they do claim to know history...but everything they know is wrong. So naturally they come to incorrect and flawed conclusions.

Also libs tend to believe whatever their lib leaders tell them.
Politics is the only thing Leftists know about. They know nothing of economics, history or business. Their only expertise is in promoting feelings of grievance and anger

Sorry people but if your argument is that the ownershup of land is determined by who owned it first which seems to be what JPRD says then if you apply that principle to the US it goes back to the native Americans

Now save you half witted insults and explain what is wrong with my point

And just to head one argument off at the past. If there were people there before the native Americans the country is theirs by the JPRD argument

I think he phrase is 'hoist by your own petard'

Or, a rather elegant example of US/Israeli hypocrisy

Thanks

Sorry people but if your argument is that the ownershup of land is determined by who owned it first which seems to be what JPRD says then if you apply that principle to the US it goes back to the native Americans

And just to head one argument off at the past. If there were people there before the native Americans the country is theirs by the JPRD argument

Thanks

you were the one arguing first dibs. and you were, of course, wrong.

Thanks

Isn't this sad! I am not arguing that land belongs to whoever was there first. I explained that clearly to you. YOU were the guy telling us that Israel stole land from the Muslims. I denied your claim, and pointed out the stupidity of your claim by teaching you that Israel existed more than 1,000 years before there was ever an Islamic religion. Muslims have been taking lands from Jews, Christians, Hindus, Budhists, etc. . for more than a thousand years, but you forgot to mention that. Here is my point, so try to brain-up and understand: I claim that nations are best owned by cultures that are intelligent, productive, inclusive, and treat all law-abiding citizens equally. Islamic nations in most all cases do NOT do that. If native-American societies had not been replaced by European cultures of greater modernity, what do you suppose north America would look like now?? Teepees and wigwams??? More likely, they'd have been invaded by some Muslim culture that would have beheaded the native Americans if they refused to become Muslim!

WAIT..... count the minutes and hours before we see another response-post that completely misses the point, and makes additional, irrational, and bigotted remarks. I hope that Conservatives here have at least seen the hypocrite for who HE is!

WAIT..... count the minutes and hours before we see another response-post that completely misses the point, and makes additional, irrational, and bigotted remarks. I hope that Conservatives here have at least seen the hypocrite for who HE is!

everyone here have seen this time and again

The state of Israel is on land stolen from the Arabs

If your point is not about original ownership what exactly is it about?

The state of Israel is on land stolen from the Arabs

If your point is not about original ownership what exactly is it about?

My point was twofold: 1. Your claim that Jews stole land from Arabs is meaningless, since Arabs stole the land by force in the first place! (You seem to believe that Israel is guilty of stealing land, when in fact, they received the land with UN approval.) 2. The entities deserving to own the land of Israel or any other country ought to be societies and cultures that are productive, peaceful, and inclusive! (To this second point, Israeli society is such a culture, whereas most Islamic cultures are not.) I hope this clarification succesdsfully ends my need to instruct you in history and logic?

Israel peaceful??

It is always committing acts of terror against Palestine.

Lobbying the US to attack Iran

Israel is the second most dangerous nation on earth after the US

Which is no surprise as most of the hawks are Jews

Israel is the decent culture, while most Palestinians support murdering terrorists. This topic is really kinda moot. As long as the Israelis don't turn into snotty-nosed wimps like American leftwingers, they'll survive and prosper as radial Islamism suffers a long, lingering, and well-deserved death! :)
A decent culture that just happens to make others 2nd class, take there homes, and then act like a little bitch when they fight back. And Palistians support who ever will fight for them...you think just because Israel wears a Uniform its not commiting terroism? think again.

They are about as decent as Apartied South African whites.

A decent culture that just happens to make others 2nd class, take there homes, and then act like a little bitch when they fight back. And Palistians support who ever will fight for them...you think just because Israel wears a Uniform its not commiting terroism? think again.

They are about as decent as Apartied South African whites.

look whos back !

stop sugarcoating it P and tell us how you really feel

first that have I ever been known for suger coating? :) and back...yep...busy few months, fiancee on medical disability ( back now to work) and moving ( laptop I am on right now one of the last things still hooked up at the place lol...also my main computer died...so not on as much. I hate laptops, and laptop keyboards...and Israel...just to keep on topic lol

first that have I ever been known for suger coating? :) and back...yep...busy few months, fiancee on medical disability ( back now to work) and moving ( laptop I am on right now one of the last things still hooked up at the place lol...also my main computer died...so not on as much. I hate laptops, and laptop keyboards...and Israel...just to keep on topic lol

glad for f's recovery hope any further is quickly had.
not wild about laptops but the convenience is great.

Werbung:
The “Palestinian people” have an historic connection to the land.
This is very interesting since there is no such thing as a “Palestinian people.” When the Romans changed the name of Israel to Palestine, the people living there at the time were Jews, not Arabs. If there had been a Palestinian people, which there never was, it would have been Jews.

Standard nazi drivel. The Palestinian poeple, like people almost everywhere, are the descendants of the people who have always been there, as you very well know. It is their country.

Back