Vaccine manufacturer withdraws covid vaccine from market as lawsuits mount

mark francis

The pharmaceutical company admits there is a link between their vaccine and injuries and deaths, but claim the negative side effects are rare. How rare is debatable as dozens of lawsuits make their way through courts in the wake of hundreds of vaccine deaths and injuries.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/may/08/astrazeneca-withdraws-covid-19-vaccine-worldwide-citing-surplus-of-newer-vaccines

Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca says it has begun the global withdrawal of its Covid vaccine. Photograph: Dado Ruvić/Reuters

AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca withdraws Covid-19 vaccine worldwide, citing surplus of newer vaccines

Werbung:
Hundreds of deaths and injuries? Possible, given billions of doses
You can die from drinking too much water are you against water too ?
It's all about risk vs reward

The pharmaceutical company admits there is a link between their vaccine and injuries and deaths, but claim the negative side effects are rare. How rare is debatable as dozens of lawsuits make their way through courts in the wake of hundreds of vaccine deaths and injuries.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/may/08/astrazeneca-withdraws-covid-19-vaccine-worldwide-citing-surplus-of-newer-vaccines

Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca says it has begun the global withdrawal of its Covid vaccine. Photograph: Dado Ruvić/Reuters

AstraZeneca

AstraZeneca withdraws Covid-19 vaccine worldwide, citing surplus of newer vaccines
There is not one mention of a lawsuit in that article.
The reason for its withdrawal is clearly stated. But it's the same conspiracy shyt you belch everyday because if your paranoia.

I guess you may seem right to shallow thinkers. What are a few hundred deaths from the vaccine among millions of doses? Personally, I believe there will be billions of dollars in damages paid out to victims of the vaccine by governments that signed the insightful pharmaceutical agreement to put all damage claims on the governments certifying and mandating the deadly vaccines.

I guess you may seem right to shallow thinkers. What are a few hundred deaths from the vaccine among millions of doses? Personally, I believe there will be billions of dollars in damages paid out to victims of the vaccine by governments that signed the insightful pharmaceutical agreement to put all damage claims on the governments certifying and mandating the deadly vaccines.

millions of doses? you are truly a shallow thinker..you couldn't even get that right, its BILLIONs.

but shallow thinkers like you dont understand risk vs reward. Every medicine has side effects, its all about if the good outweighs the bad.
let me know when you shallow thinkers can prove these vaccines weren't "safe and effective" by usual and customary standards.

millions of doses? you are truly a shallow thinker..you couldn't even get that right, its BILLIONs.

but shallow thinkers like you dont understand risk vs reward. Every medicine has side effects, its all about if the good outweighs the bad.
let me know when you shallow thinkers can prove these vaccines weren't "safe and effective" by usual and customary standards.
Lefties are convinced that if an American does not get vaccinated and does not get covid he is still exposing others to a risk of getting the disease, but if a vaccinated individual does not get covid then to leftists that proves the vaccine is working.

Lefties are convinced that if an American does not get vaccinated and does not get covid he is still exposing others to a risk of getting the disease, but if a vaccinated individual does not get covid then to leftists that proves the vaccine is working.
I love when right wing morons claim to speak what lefties believe lol

how did they get rid of smallpox ?

vaccination

there is no debate

comrade stalin
gaza

Too bad that you were not one of the hundreds of deaths as that would be funny as shit

Werbung:
Back