W Tax Cuts

Gipper

Once the W tax cuts end, you silly liberals will learn that your elitist leaders and the MSM lied to you like they always do. And, you bought the lies like you always do.

Great Depression II is coming...

by Bill Bischoff
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
The so-called Bush tax cuts are scheduled to expire at the end of the year. Although some of the cuts retain bipartisan support in Congress and may yet be extended, as of now, Washington has some severe changes in store for you and your family.
  • Higher Tax Rates for All
  • Higher Capital Gains and Dividends Taxes for All
  • Return of the Marriage Penalty
  • Return of Phase-Out Rule for Personal Exemptions
  • Return of Phase-Out Rule for Itemized Deductions

The Bottom Line
The Bush tax cuts don't just offer tax relief to the wealthiest Americans. They offer it to just about anyone who pays federal income taxes. Their scheduled demise next year will raise the tax bill of nearly every taxpayer, unless Congress makes changes and the president jumps on board.

http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/arti...tax-cuts-affect-you?mod=taxes-advice_strategy

Werbung:
Bush's tax cuts rescued the country from 9/11, dot com bust and corporate accounting shenanigans. Obama's tax increases, will make us the next Zimbabwe.

Bush's tax cuts rescued the country from 9/11, dot com bust and corporate accounting shenanigans. Obama's tax increases, will make us the next Zimbabwe.

Bush THE PRESIDENT AT THE HELM & IN CHARGE when the worst terrorist attack ever on US soil took place was a not smart enough to rescue anything. It was the undeniable need for TARP and such that finally made him get off his hands and make some type of a move.

His earlier tax cuts for the rich only made the rich richer and raised the debt. You guys will never be able to spin George "The TORTURER" Bush into anything good like you did Ronald Reagan. There's just too much video tape lol!:D

You might spin this because people have short memories...

But this train wreck of a President, no way!

it was truly great how he lowered taxes spent more, investing nothing in our future..

Its funny how people who cry about debt, carry on about going back to , a guy who ran huge debts..and under his watch watched the econ end shattered when he left...and say see thats what we need more of.

also The guy trying to fix everything..is to blame for the 8 years before him

it was truly great how he lowered taxes spent more, investing nothing in our future..

Its funny how people who cry about debt, carry on about going back to , a guy who ran huge debts..and under his watch watched the econ end shattered when he left...and say see thats what we need more of.

I'm just blaming him for tripling the debt in 18 months and with a vastly deteriorated situation to show for it. And its more like 20 years before it if you have any interest in examining what really happened to facilitate it.

Its funny how libs always change the subject. We were discussing the problem with eliminating the Bush tax cuts and the effect on the economy not W's spending. But it is funny how you DF libs now complain about W's spending and ignore BO's spending, which is much worse.

Many conservatives were upset with Bush over his spending. Not many libs were though. W was a progressive like many libs are.

And if you think fixing things is spending way more, taxing way more, regulating way more...you are a foolish liberal, but you are forgiven since most liberals have no idea how the economy works.

The Bush tax cuts did hit in various degrees at most levels of income. But that's not the issue.

The issue was that the largest monetary amounts by far... FAR... were for the wealthy. This is where those Republicans that like to screw the little guy and working middle income families try and trick you... as we see here once again with Gipper.

If we were stupid he would have us believe that say a $20,000 tax savings to a very well off person is as fair and equal as a $200 tax savings for a low income person... that I affects both equally. But of course it does not.

Plus let's not forget that with less overall tax revenue programs that help low and moderate income people are the ones that get slashed which don't affect the country club crowd in the least either.

This attempt at trickery is EXACTLY why no one making under $250,000 per year should ever... EVER vote Republican!

The Bush tax cuts did hit in various degrees at most levels of income. But that's not the issue.

The issue was that the largest monetary amounts by far... FAR... were for the wealthy. This is where those Republicans that like to screw the little guy and working middle income families try and trick you... as we see here once again with Gipper.

If we were stupid he would have us believe that say a $20,000 tax savings to a very well off person is as fair and equal as a $200 tax savings for a low income person... that I affects both equally. But of course it does not.

Plus let's not forget that with less overall tax revenue programs that help low and moderate income people are the ones that get slashed which don't affect the country club crowd in the least either.

This attempt at trickery is EXACTLY why no one making under $250,000 per year should ever... EVER vote Republican!

Oh geez Pops, you need to get with the 21st century dude. You are stuck in Ds good for working man....Rs bad for working man...when in reality both are terrible...only the Ds are MUCH worse. Of course the wealthy got more from the W tax cuts...they paid a lot more too...DUH!!! Libs just want to take from the wealthy so they can sit on their ass and drink beer and smoke cigarettes. Class warfare is what your leaders tell you and you buy it hook, line, and sinker.

The rich generate the jobs in this country. Only...not now. They are not spending thanks to your Messiah's kooky policies, which results in lots of unemployed poor and middle class people...just as FDR did during the Great Depression...libs never learn from history cause the don't know history.

TIP FOR LIBS: ONLY 2% OF AMERICAN HOUSEHOLDS MAKE OVER $250K AND THEY CURRENTLY PAY 45% OF ALL FEDERAL INCOME TAXES...HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH LIBS???

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/what_percentage_of_the_us_population_makes.html

Libs just want to take from the wealthy so they can sit on their ass and drink beer and smoke cigarettes. Class warfare is what your leaders tell you and you buy it hook, line, and sinker.
A typical conservative generalization and rationalization. Even though I am retired, I do not, "sit on my ass". I do not drink beer or any alchohol, nor do I smoke cigarettes.
The rich generate the jobs in this country. Only...not now. They are not spending thanks to your Messiah's kooky policies, which results in lots of unemployed poor and middle class people...just as FDR did during the Great Depression...libs never learn from history cause the don't know history.

The rich do generate jobs in this country. However, left to their greed, the jobs would be minimum wage jobs that cannot provide for a family's needs.
FDR created many jobs in an effort to break the depression. For example, Civilian Conservation Corps. Unemployed young men were employed in conservation work, paid only enough for sundries, the rest of the money sent to their parents to support them. Without FDR's programs, those people would have gone hungry.
You conservatives would be happy if the country reverted back to the robber baron days before workers had any rights and their civil rights were abused. Can you say: Matewan massacre?
Conservatives never learn from history cause the don't know history.

A typical conservative generalization and rationalization. Even though I am retired, I do not, "sit on my ass". I do not drink beer or any alchohol, nor do I smoke cigarettes.

The rich do generate jobs in this country. However, left to their greed, the jobs would be minimum wage jobs that cannot provide for a family's needs.
FDR created many jobs in an effort to break the depression. For example, Civilian Conservation Corps. Unemployed young men were employed in conservation work, paid only enough for sundries, the rest of the money sent to their parents to support them. Without FDR's programs, those people would have gone hungry.
You conservatives would be happy if the country reverted back to the robber baron days before workers had any rights and their civil rights were abused. Can you say: Matewan massacre?
Conservatives never learn from history cause the don't know history.

We learned that the CCC were not jobs but welfare. You would have been better off citing the TVA.

We learned that the CCC were not jobs but welfare. You would have been better off citing the TVA.
More correctly, government "workfare". Also, the money sent home was in a sense, stimulus money with which the parents of the CCC workers would spend on rent, food, fuel, etc.

The boys of the CCC were not what the Conservatives label welfare recipients; they were willing to work hard and did, disproving that welfare recipients are "too lazy to work."

BINGO!:cool:

Werbung:
I'm just blaming him for tripling the debt in 18 months and with a vastly deteriorated situation to show for it. And its more like 20 years before it if you have any interest in examining what really happened to facilitate it.

OH PLEEEEEEASE!:rolleyes:

President Obama came in inheriting 2 wars (Iraq alone was costing us $12 BILLION per month... on a Bush lie by the way).

Bush also handed President Obama the greatest economic downturn since THE GREAT DEPRESSION... THE BUSH RECESSION.

It was Bush that initiated TARP and the Wall Street bailout.

President Obama gave us all critically needed and historic Health Insurance Reform and will soon sign a landmark Financial Regulatory Reform Bill.

And the worst distortion of all is you trying to spin the unspoinable saying that the country isn't much more stable and doing noticeably better than when Bush left office.

To summarize:

Back