Was crack head selling influence and did JOE KNOW ?

Werbung:
breitbart? lol.

let me know when you morons have something actual, tanglible, credible..not vague questions and breitbart.

but hey, if hunter was doing something illegal, arrest him. go for it, moron!

Seems a lot of people think Hunter was but did joe know ? How could he not know ? Granted hes stupid but is he that stupid ?
Maybe Joe is an idiot savant.

Dimwtted about most things, but above average when it comes to corruption.

Maybe Joe is an idiot savant.

Dimwtted about most things, but above average when it comes to corruption.
Yes its hard to tell as stupid as he is. Hunter could of been doing it and tricking joe for help but IM starting to think joe did do some favors , he may or may not have profited from it but hunter surely did .
Who knows maybe Hunter and Joes buddy Sam Briton can share a jail cell and a bottle of lube together .

"likely knew"..in other words, just another vague worthless opinion.
Yes considering hunter went with joe on air force 1 and made a deal with the chinese and rode back with joe its fair to think joe knew .
And also the fact joe told the ukraine to fire the prosecutor in the Ukraine or he would hold back billions in aide and they did is a indication joe knew

Yes considering hunter went with joe on air force 1 and made a deal with the chinese and rode back with joe its fair to think joe knew .

"likely" because hunter would have just blabbed about it because he was bored and didn't have anything else to talk about? lol.

joe: how are things?
hunter: oh you know the usual, i'm breaking the law.
joe: cool.

hahahhahah

Last edited:
Trump was impeached for less.

nah, he was directly heard on the phone asking a foreign government to investigate his political opponent for example.

• President Trump asked Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to “look into” former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, during a phone call in July.
  • The call lasted about 30 minutes, according to a White House memorandum released Wednesday.
  • The conversation is reportedly a central part of the whistleblower complaint that spurred House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to support an impeachment inquiry against Trump.

"likely" because hunter would have just blabbed about it because he was bored and didn't have anything else to talk about? lol.

joe: how are things?
hunter: oh you know the usual, i'm breaking the law.
joe: cool.

hahahhahah
Go ahead make fun of ot but you know its possible and evidence is building .
We can all laugh about it when hunter goes to jail . hunter is a dope head con man pervert and his daddys boy.

Werbung:
Go ahead make fun of ot but you know its possible and evidence is building .
We can all laugh about it when hunter goes to jail . hunter is a dope head con man pervert and his daddys boy.

"its possible"? well, of course, anything is "possible". duh.

evidence is "building"? where? what evidence? lol

hey, if hunter broke the law, i don't care, send him to jail.

Back