Was crack head selling influence and did JOE KNOW ?

Werbung:
When the totals and variety of charges are revealed to the public, people will be shocked.

No, wait!

Most people kinda knew. There have been clues.

charges against joe or hunter?
and list them now, or are you saying you are clueless? :)

charges against joe or hunter?
and list them now, or are you saying you are clueless? :)
O please let me we will more then likely see hunter facing tax evasion and a gun charge maybe 2 . these are almost for sure to happen . He also may face other charges such as selling influence and money laundering and failing to register as a agent for another country maybe more with his lap top . Now as for big daddy I guess it depends on what if anything future investigation's show and whats on his boys lap tops and how much protection he gets in jail.If the fear of jail and his butt being stretched out affects him enough he might fold on the mysterious big guy like a cheap blanket ina even cheaper motel

O please let me we will more then likely see hunter facing tax evasion and a gun charge maybe 2 . these are almost for sure to happen . He also may face other charges such as selling influence and money laundering and failing to register as a agent for another country maybe more with his lap top . Now as for big daddy I guess it depends on what if anything future investigation's show and whats on his boys lap tops and how much protection he gets in jail.If the fear of jail and his butt being stretched out affects him enough he might fold on the mysterious big guy like a cheap blanket ina even cheaper motel

so really all you have is conjecture about joe biden. lol

Well what have you got aginst trump ? lol the same thing dumb ass your easier to set up ten boris .

that's what is being investigated, for example, did he increase the value of his property illegally in order to claim a higher tax deduction?

january 6 has several potential charges based on his actions.
The committee accused Trump of breaching four federal criminal statutes, including those relating to obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress, assisting an insurrection and conspiring to defraud the United States. It also said Trump may have committed seditious conspiracy – the same charge which a jury found two members of the rightwing Oath Keepers militia group guilty of last month.

and its very clear he broke the law with the documents he kept illegally in florida, including obstructing justice.

and georgia is investigating whether his pathetic attempt to "find votes" in georgia was illegal.

Screenshot_20220330-092815_kindlephoto-100162125.png

Screenshot_20220730-151807_kindlephoto-194760612.png

Werbung:
Back