What a load to humanity.

Werbung:
There are many idiots willing to openly mock God and the people of God in their gross stupidity and rebellion against righteousness.
But he's not an idiot. He nailed it perfectly and you hate it.
As for your righteousness, what makes you think you have received god blessings regarding your actions? You only think you are. Another self assessment like the salvation bullshyt.
Are all godbotherers as delusional as you? The arrogance of you to think you have something I don't is breathtaking. You can't even prove it exists.

There are many idiots willing to openly mock God and the people of God in their gross stupidity and rebellion against righteousness.
Hitchens is no idiot, and what he says here is no mocking God or believers, he is simply describing what believers must believe to justify their beliefs.

You are referring to the Biblical character known as "God", famous for petty jealousy and supporting genocide.

You have not got enough superpower to judge and condemn God.
I can and have been doing it for years. Nothing has happened. All your bullshit threats of retribution and punishment never eventuated and never will.

You've been conned old man. A life waste worshipping fresh air and you taught your dumb arse kids the same.

You can keep accusing God of murder of all humans until the day you die but what good will that do you?
I am merely referring to a fictional character.
The fictional character you call "God" actually allegedly exterminated the entire human race except for eight people with an impossible flood.

He was so stupid that the idea that humans could be done in with just one virus never occurred to him.

I am not posting this because it is good for me nor bad for me.
I am just posting this so you will realize how utterly silly and incapable of rational thought you are.

According to Matthew 27:52 to 28:20, when Jesus "died", many dead people popped out of their graves and began to stroll about Jerusalem. Strangely, Mark, Luke and John and even Paul make no mention of this.

When dead people pop out of the ground, it really gets noticed--- but this weird event is only mentioned in one of the Gospels and nowhere else.

This is but one of many clearly fictional tales that one can find in the Bible.

I am merely referring to a fictional character.
The fictional character you call "God" actually allegedly exterminated the entire human race except for eight people with an impossible flood.

He was so stupid that the idea that humans could be done in with just one virus never occurred to him.

I am not posting this because it is good for me nor bad for me.
I am just posting this so you will realize how utterly silly and incapable of rational thought you are.

According to Matthew 27:52 to 28:20, when Jesus "died", many dead people popped out of their graves and began to stroll about Jerusalem. Strangely, Mark, Luke and John and even Paul make no mention of this.

When dead people pop out of the ground, it really gets noticed--- but this weird event is only mentioned in one of the Gospels and nowhere else.

This is but one of many clearly fictional tales that one can find in the Bible.
Your superstitions are based on ignorance, not evidence and good reasoning.

Werbung:
Your superstitions are based on ignorance, not evidence and good reasoning.
You believe in immaculate conception and miracles and walking on water and resurrections and virgin births yet you call HIM superstitious and unreasonable???

To display your stupidity is like taking wheat from blind chickens.

Back