What are ghosts?

Guaner

Much has been speculated over this topic. Some people believe that ghosts are the spirits of the undead. Others say that ghosts are demons or evil spirits. Still, there are those who state that ghosts are harmless while others would say the opposite.

Are ghosts a real phenomena or are they just a hoax? What of the supposed ghost-hunters and their findings?

What are your thoughts on this?

Werbung:
i believe they are real "ghosts" but more so as spirits of good and evil etc.. I think people have made hoaxes of them but i do believe they are real.

i believe they are real "ghosts" but more so as spirits of good and evil etc.. I think people have made hoaxes of them but i do believe they are real.

I agree with XBOX. Im still pretty young and I have a couple friends that are into "Ghost Hunting." I have never seen a ghost personally but my friends and family members have reported seeing entities. I really do BELIEVE in good or evil spirits. I am a devout christian and I totally believe in demons and things we can not explain. That's just it... There are things we cant explain that keep me believing.

I have never seen anything like ghosts or whatever, but there have been times where I have woken up in the middle of the night and was terrified for no reason. I just felt like there was something next to my bed staring at me, and i was paralyzed with fear. And my brother used to wake up feeling a hand grabbing his shoulder. To this day he can't sleep without a blanket pulled up over his shoulders. I know other people who have had similar experiences.

I don't believe in ghosts as what people normally think of - human souls trapped on earth or whatever - but I believe in non-human spiritual beings

I have never seen anything like ghosts or whatever, but there have been times where I have woken up in the middle of the night and was terrified for no reason. I just felt like there was something next to my bed staring at me, and i was paralyzed with fear. And my brother used to wake up feeling a hand grabbing his shoulder. To this day he can't sleep without a blanket pulled up over his shoulders. I know other people who have had similar experiences.

I don't believe in ghosts as what people normally think of - human souls trapped on earth or whatever - but I believe in non-human spiritual beings
There is too much going on today to negate the existence of something non-human hanging around. Do you still have those experiences?

I haven't had one in the last year or so. But I'm in my 20s, so it's not like it was just a childhood thing.

Werbung:
Back