What if...

Let us see what kind of "debate" you want:

We know the Klan was created by democrats and continued to be run by them through the civil rights era.
Then we are told the Klan "switched parties".

Again with the right wing revision of history. The Klan started separate from the Democrat Party. While the Democrats did support the ideology of the Klan it never was in control of it.

http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan

What if that never happened.
What if the donkeys kept the idea of the Klan around to use it to gin up bad PR on the opposition ?

And "what if" your Repugnant ones kept it around as a deflection from their racist policies, and the suppression of Blacks especially when it comes to voting? "What if" the Repugnant ones kept it around to justify the killing of unarmed Blacks by the cops? "What if" the Repugnant Party used the KKK to keep fools like you believing the idiocy you posted here?

I dont know anyone who knows anyone in the Klan. And I know a lot of rednecks. And I know a lot of people in rural areas. Its just kind of strange that the scary Klan is so invisible except on rare PR occasions.

And which of the parties keeps bringing it forward? Who did they vote for in the last election?

And their actions are exactly what the fringe left love to see.

And yet it was Trump that promoted such actions:

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000004269364/trump-and-violence.html

Werbung:
Still nothing to add. Still pretending to be surprised.
If you want the job, its yours (if Walter says OK). I'm certain you would do a bang up job.

Because you are "supposed to be " a moderator, I cannot block you!
But I can ignore you. . .and that is what I will do.

You are non-existant to me.

Still nothing to add. Still pretending to be surprised.
If you want the job, its yours (if Walter says OK). I'm certain you would do a bang up job.

It wasn't that long ago that the "conscience" of the senate, was at one time not only a member of the klan...he was a grand kleagle....who was the "conscience" of the senate? None other than Robert Byrd (D)

And you don't have to look to far, or to hard to find plenty of other democrats who were also active in the klan:

Hugo Black - Supreme Court Justice (D)

Theodore G. Bilbo - US Senator (D)

Bibb Graves - Governor of Alabama (D)

Clifford Walker - Governor of Georgia (D)

George Gordon - US Congress (D)

One doesn't have to be a rocket surgeon to look at the history of the klan...the hot beds of klan activity, and then look at the politics of those locals to know which party has the long history of support and membership in the klan...

It is always interesting to see who attempts to rewrite history and who accepts it and tries to learn from it...look at who is trying to tear down civil war monuments now is if tearing them down would erase that period of our history...

This is a very interesting video, completely factual and surprising to many on both sides of the fence.

It wasn't that long ago that the "conscience" of the senate, was at one time not only a member of the klan...he was a grand kleagle....who was the "conscience" of the senate? None other than Robert Byrd (D)

And you don't have to look to far, or to hard to find plenty of other democrats who were also active in the klan:

Hugo Black - Supreme Court Justice (D)

Theodore G. Bilbo - US Senator (D)

Bibb Graves - Governor of Alabama (D)

Clifford Walker - Governor of Georgia (D)

George Gordon - US Congress (D)

One doesn't have to be a rocket surgeon to look at the history of the klan...the hot beds of klan activity, and then look at the politics of those locals to know which party has the long history of support and membership in the klan...

It is always interesting to see who attempts to rewrite history and who accepts it and tries to learn from it...look at who is trying to tear down civil war monuments now is if tearing them down would erase that period of our history...

Or one could look at Strom Thurmond, David Duke, and others. Problem with the blind, such as yourself, is that you rely on history, and its propaganda, to deflect from what is happening today. And while the Democratic Party did use the Klan for its political purposes, it is now the Republican Party in the persona of Trump that is relying on the White Supremacists to "take our country back".

Interesting enough, it is the Democrats that grew a conscience, and realized that the hate of the White Nationalists, the Nazi's, the KKK, etc., were wrong. Unfortunately it is the Republicans who are now embracing that philosophy, and defending it just as you now did.

Werbung:
And we find that the organizer of the Cville rally was a leader in the OWS doings in NYC.
And the antifa are a Soros gang.
All a one sided charade till one girl wandered in and got run over.

Back