What will the Congress do if Obama wins?

Vyddo

If Obama wins, how long will they continue to blame Bush? After all, congress has been democratic for the last 2 years and still the Republican congress of the 8 yrs. is blamed for every failing of govt.

I'm just wondering what the new excuse for failure will be if they do get a democratic president with a democratic congress...

Personally, I believe they think they can blame Bush for just about everything during the first 4 years of an Obama presidency, then after an abysmal 4 years, make a claim they've laid the ground work and during there campaign for Obama's 2nd run predict "Great success" ..

Werbung:
If Obama wins, how long will they continue to blame Bush? After all, congress has been democratic for the last 2 years and still the Republican congress of the 8 yrs. is blamed for every failing of govt.

I'm just wondering what the new excuse for failure will be if they do get a democratic president with a democratic congress...

Personally, I believe they think they can blame Bush for just about everything during the first 4 years of an Obama presidency, then after an abysmal 4 years, make a claim they've laid the ground work and during there campaign for Obama's 2nd run predict "Great success" ..

If 1994 is any clue, they'll try and claim republicans prevented them from achieving utopia, but it will fail and the voters have a land slide victory for republicans.

The question is, how much socialization will be enacted before republicans reign in the messiah?

Gee.....you must be psychic. :rolleyes:

''That was the real story in Texas and Oklahoma; real property lost value and people walked away,'' said George Sternlieb, founding director of the Center for Urban Policy Research at Rutgers University. ''We're just seeing the beginning of this and no one has a handle on how long it will last.''

"The deficit four years from today will be higher than it is today, not lower." — Sen. Phil Gramm (Republican, Texas)

When will you "fiscal-conservatives" ever admit your economic fairy-tale NEVER works-out, the way your brochures say??? :rolleyes:

Maybe you just need a better pitch-man!

If 1994 is any clue, they'll try and claim republicans prevented them from achieving utopia, but it will fail and the voters have a land slide victory for republicans.
I guess you forgot (or, are too-young to remember). :rolleyes:

That's what Republicans insisted (in '91), if Bill Clinton got elected....and, Republicans STILL haven't gotten-over-that!!!! :mad:

There's only one-small-problem....especially for you BUSHCO-fans. There are numerous ex-Clinton-economic-advisors, on Obama's team!

Anyone who thinks that the republicans' economic policy is superior to that of the democrats when the US economy is in the state it is in is just insane.

Or, they are very cleverly trying to bring the US down from within and realise that more of the same should just about finish the US off.

Go republicans.

Anyone who thinks that the republicans' economic policy is superior to that of the democrats when the US economy is in the state it is in is just insane.

Or, they are very cleverly trying to bring the US down from within and realise that more of the same should just about finish the US off.
Just ask 'em.....it's only bu$ine$$.

The left sounds like the usual broken record... Heavy on bumpersticker slogans and short on fact.

Clinton was in fiscal trouble till the Republican revolution brought about such fiscal responsible legislation as Welfare Reform - Which they credit Clinton for, cuz he signed it. Republicans wrote that legislation, Republicans lead the way to the balanced budget and surplus of the Clinton years... Democrats lead the way for massive debt under Bush:

In January 2007, the same month Democrats took control of Congress, CBO projected an $800 billion surplus over the 2008-2017 period. The new report projects a $2.6 trillion deficit over the same period and thus represents a $3.4 trillion projected deterioration of the nation’s finances in 20 months.

Democrats took over in '06 and screwed us out of not only a balanced budget, but a surplus... and blamed it on Bush.

Democrats are spoiled children and I'd laugh at their immaturity if I didn't love my country.

Yes, the banking crisis and the bottomless pitt of cash consumption represented by the two illegal and un-winnable wars is all down to the democrats.

I wonder what the republicans have been doing for the last 8 years.

Probably tut-tutting at all those deomocrat policies taking the US down the toilet.

I bet if those republicans got another 8 years they could do some more **** all.

The left sounds like the usual broken record... Heavy on bumpersticker slogans and short on fact.

Clinton was in fiscal trouble till the Republican revolution brought about such fiscal responsible legislation as Welfare Reform........
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...... :rolleyes:

"President Clinton sold the 1993 income-tax increase as a way to shrink the budget deficit at the expense of the rich.

Republican adversaries predicted it wouldn’t generate much revenue because the rich would work less and take bigger deductions. Now there’s growing, if still tentative, evidence that Mr. Clinton may have been right after all.

Corporate taxes, which were increased modestly under the 1993 law, also have brought in more revenue, but at about the level the Treasury had been predicting…

The package, part of the 1993 budget agreement, drew harsh criticism from the right. Texas GOP Rep. Dick Armey, who is now the House majority leader, predicted dire results, "Who can blame many second-earner families for deciding that the sacrifice of a second job is no longer worth it?" he wrote...

"The basic fact is that people looked at the 1993 budget agreement and said there’d be a recession, the deficit would go way up and that tax collections would go way down," says Mr. Summers. "What has happened is there has been a boom, the deficit has gone way down and tax collections have gone way up." WALL STREET JOURNAL, May 22, 1997

Sorry......I know how you Republicans hate History.....much like Science. :rolleyes:

There is a certain symmetry is their not between talking snakes in the bible and talking snakes in the republican party?

Maybe the serpent's name in the garden of Eden was Bush.

If obama can scam the white house, if congress is in control of the senate and house.

I have good advice for you, get out your KY jelly and hold on tight !

Nope, Obama has called on us to "Sacrifice", so you have to take it up the bum without the KY jelly.... If you're really lucky, the Messiah will give you a reach around before he's finished.

Werbung:
Nope, Obama has called on us to "Sacrifice", so you have to take it up the bum without the KY jelly.... If you're really lucky, the Messiah will give you a reach around before he's finished.

LOL that is funny

Well if he does half as good of a job as congress has done the last two years we can be that third world country he is wanting us to become.

Back