What would happen if you chanted ?

She has to be a better translator than incompetents like Adam Schiff who totally butchered Trump's phone call illegally leaked by the mutinous fake 'whistleblower' Vindman.

so you can't say why her knowing 5 langugages makes her a good first lady?
lol

Werbung:
so you can't say why her knowing 5 langugages makes her a good first lady?
lol
I will let God be the Judge of good or evil but I do know Melania shows clear evidence of high levels of intelligence and education not equaled by Michele or Jill.

I will let God be the Judge of good or evil but I do know Melania shows clear evidence of high levels of intelligence and education not equaled by Michele or Jill.
So if you see people sacrificing babies to the devil you will not intervene but let God judge them after they are done murdering. Does this really make sense to you?

I don't know about communist schools in Europe, but I am aware of communist indoctrination in US public schools.
There is none, of course. No one teaches "communist indoctrination" in US public schools. And no matter what the political system is, one does not learn English without a dedicated and structured language program. If Melania can communicate in English, she most likely learned in in Slovenian public schools.

We all know the truth if these same protesters chanted death to Iran in Iran or death to Palestine in Gaza what would happen to them .
They use our own laws against us and if they did these chants in Iran or Gaza they would either be beaten locked up or killed .
We are free where they are not.
We are more tolerant they are not . They want us dead also yet liberals support them .

You are not more tolerant, you are a silly schmuck, making up stupid scenarios just to be annoying.
Like what do you think would happen if Chuck E. Cheese attempted to rape an ayatollah?

We all know the truth if these same protesters chanted death to Iran in Iran or death to Palestine in Gaza what would happen to them .
They use our own laws against us and if they did these chants in Iran or Gaza they would either be beaten locked up or killed .
We are free where they are not.
We are more tolerant they are not . They want us dead also yet liberals support them .
Liberals support Palestinians who are innocent not being blown up, hateful right wing moron

You are not more tolerant, you are a silly schmuck, making up stupid scenarios just to be annoying.
Like what do you think would happen if Chuck E. Cheese attempted to rape an ayatollah?
Coming from a lying liberal who claims he has a PhD and was a teacher .
Chuckie cheese is a business dumb ass it can't rape any thing.

We all know how Iran treats protesters now do we not.
And I am pretty sure with all the death to America chants for m Gaza supporters we know what would happen to them.

I know your a lying moron and idiot and support terrorists and anarchist as most liberals do but America is your home and nations and you insult it and fail to support it.

Werbung:
Chuck E. Cheese is the mascot of the company.
Iranian's rulers are cruel and incompetent fools.
People are free in this country to protest, but guys like DeSantis and Trump want to arrest them and fog them with teargas, as Trump did before his famous Parade of the Lilywhite Biblethumpers.

I do not support the US using my tax money to exterminate the women and children of Gaza. Why should I?

Back