When Romney takes office on Jan. 20, 2013, what will departing Democrats do?

for the same reason some try to say it happened in the Oval office..for as power as there is with the White House...the symbolism of the Oval Office and what it represents is even more important...The Question could also be asked...why is it important to say it happened in that office? Its because of the Symbolism...And I am sure you heard about the cigar and the desk...And yes She has said they used a Cigar once...But Evry account worth anything...has always talked about his Study near the oval office and a hallway near it...But lazy Journalist who want a better story I am no dount sure would be willing to just say oval office rather then hallway or study near it...after all what one sounds like a better story?

Well none of sounds better to me. I wish he didn’t do that, I felt bad for the poor girl. What was she? 19? He shouldn’t have taken advantage of her like that.

We have photos of obama with his stinky feet on the resolute desk, that is worse!

Werbung:
Well none of sounds better to me. I wish he didn’t do that, I felt bad for the poor girl. What was she? 19? He shouldn’t have taken advantage of her like that.

We have photos of obama with his stinky feet on the resolute desk, that is worse!

She was 22, and she went after him...I only feel bad that her "friend" Tripp was a Bitch and shitty friend. Also I wish he never did it, as if he had not, W Bush would have never taken office.

She was 22, and she went after him...I only feel bad that her "friend" Tripp was a Bitch and shitty friend. Also I wish he never did it, as if he had not, W Bush would have never taken office.

I thought she was 19 but even 22 is young and he was the grown up who was married and should have known better, she was an infatuated kid. What does this have to do with Bush? AlGore was a nut case who lost not because of Clinton.

What difference does it make? She said in her testimony that sexual exploration went on 9 times in the Oval office. Her words. Does it really matter the exact location? In, on, near, by. It happened, that was the problem for her and Bill. For Bill it was because he lied, and they wouldn't have even been found out about Monica, if it hadn't come up in testimony regarding another womanizing case.

I thought she was 19 but even 22 is young and he was the grown up who was married and should have known better, she was an infatuated kid. What does this have to do with Bush? AlGore was a nut case who lost not because of Clinton.

If you don't think Clintons sex scandal impacted the 2000 Election...that was so close Gore was move votes and had to go to courts for counts...I have a bridge to sell you.

And at 22, your not a kid..thats just a cop out. You could have put in 4+ years Military service..you could have completed a BA already...There have been people who have been in higher office far earlier...She was old enough to know what she was doing..and she was the one who sought him out..this is not a poor girl situation. Unless you think woman are just simpltons untill 30 or something.

If you don't think Clintons sex scandal impacted the 2000 Election...that was so close Gore was move votes and had to go to courts for counts...I have a bridge to sell you.

And at 22, your not a kid..thats just a cop out. You could have put in 4+ years Military service..you could have completed a BA already...There have been people who have been in higher office far earlier...She was old enough to know what she was doing..and she was the one who sought him out..this is not a poor girl situation. Unless you think woman are just simpltons untill 30 or something.
I didn’t feel like Clinton held AlGore back and I was paying attention during that election. I voted for Pat Buchannan personally but my not voting for AlGore had nothing to do with Clinton and I don’t know anyone who didn’t vote for AlGore (except a few Nader voters) at the time and none of them would have cared that AlGore was VP for someone who had sex with a young girl.

If fox news was around back then and talking about it I don’t know, I only learned of FOX a few years ago. I watched CNN faithfully back in those days and never got the impression that AlGore was losing support due to Clinton.

I know 30 year old women (and men) who are young and vulnerable and I know 12 year olds who are very street smart. Monica struck me as a kid who was flattered by the attention from Clinton and was easy swooned.

I suspect you would also say, as well--"she was 7 and he was 29, and she went after him."

Willam Jefferson Blythe III Clinton humiliated the entire nation with behavior one would expect from a crackhead wino in a back alley.
The man has no decency whatsoever--punctuated by no shame--as he glides around the nation like he has "nothing" to be ashamed of.

HE BY HIMSELF--has decimated American Politics.
Look when the problems really got acute.
With--The Clintons.
Students and acolytes of Saul Alinsky.

BTW--Miss Tripp--was a Patriot.

I suspect you would also say, as well--"she was 7 and he was 29, and she went after him."

Willam Jefferson Blythe III Clinton humiliated the entire nation with behavior one would expect from a crackhead wino in a back alley.
The man has no decency whatsoever--punctuated by no shame--as he glides around the nation like he has "nothing" to be ashamed of.

HE BY HIMSELF--has decimated American Politics.
Look when the problems really got acute.
With--The Clintons.
Students and acolytes of Saul Alinsky.

BTW--Miss Tripp--was a Patriot.

And yet, the D Party adores and admires BJ Billybob.

They have no shame.

Werbung:
And yet, the D Party adores and admires BJ Billybob.

They have no shame.

They are--what they are.
Killing babies to the tune of wanton sodomy. Shitting on cars.
The Clinton Era--which Obama is the last vestige of--ends Jan. 21, 2013.

The Long National Nightmare will come to an end.
If that fails--The Nation is Lost.

Back