Where's the outrage??

Mr. Carpenter

DEMOCRAT Tim Mahoney of Florida, you know, the scumbag who replaced the other scumbag Mark Foley, just got busted for not only ACTUALLY having an affair, but for having his slut (Patricia Allen) on the payroll to the tune of $120,000.00 of TAXPAYER MONEY!

Every Dem in the country was all up in arms about Foley, who never even touched ANYONE, and the Republicans forced him out, so is anybody going to give any odds on the chances of the Dems even suggesting that Mahoney leave? If they react to this scandal the same way they have to all previous Dem scandals, he'll be allowed to continue in Congress, just like every other scumbag Democrat in Congress has been.

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE!?!?!?!?!?

Werbung:
DEMOCRAT Tim Mahoney of Florida, you know, the scumbag who replaced the other scumbag Mark Foley, just got busted for not only ACTUALLY having an affair, but for having his slut (Patricia Allen) on the payroll to the tune of $120,000.00 of TAXPAYER MONEY!

Every Dem in the country was all up in arms about Foley, who never even touched ANYONE, and the Republicans forced him out, so is anybody going to give any odds on the chances of the Dems even suggesting that Mahoney leave? If they react to this scandal the same way they have to all previous Dem scandals, he'll be allowed to continue in Congress, just like every other scumbag Democrat in Congress has been.

You're killin' me!:D

You're actually defending a pedophile just because he was a Republican... AMAZING!

And as far as running the worst of the worst out... How's old airport restroom gay stall sex Republican Larry Craig doing? You guys run him out of town yet or are ya still just taking shifts going to the bathroom?:eek:

You're actually defending a pedophile just because he was a Republican... AMAZING!

And as far as running the worst of the worst out... How's old airport restroom gay stall sex Republican Larry Craig doing? You guys run him out of town yet or are ya still just taking shifts going to the bathroom?:eek:

You smoke a LOT of crack, don't you. Show me ANYWHERE that I've defended Foley. For that matter, while you're at it, why don't you produce any evidence that he's a pedophile? Larry Craig? You really are desperate! Craig didn't do anything but tap his foot while he was taking a dump!

But since you decided to take this tact, where was your outrage a GARRY STUDDS? He was CAUGHT boinking pages, and the Dems refused to throw him out? What about that other pillow biter Barney Frank? Not only was he using TAX PAYER MONEY to support his man-biotch who was running a queer brothel out of BARNEY BOYS APARTMENT, he then got one of his other man-biotches appointed to an executive position in Fannie Mae (or was it Freddie Mac) and then DEREGULATED IT so that his man-biotch would be eligible for those nice fat bonus checks!

Trust me, when it comes to scandals, you Dems have that market cornered.

Congress knew about it Pelosi knew and they also knew he was paying her off with tax payer dollars.

nothing will happen to him, the paper who endorsed him said they might need him to say something to defend himself so they can continue their endorsement.

its only bad if a republican does it. it will always be ok if a dem does it. It wasnt even on the news since it came out, and it probably wont be.

you just have to get used to this is how it works, dont bother asking why they are not outraged, just know its a D and R thing.

The good part is poeple like you and me are sick of it on BOTH sides.

You smoke a LOT of crack, don't you. Show me ANYWHERE that I've defended Foley. For that matter, while you're at it, why don't you produce any evidence that he's a pedophile? Larry Craig? You really are desperate! Craig didn't do anything but tap his foot while he was taking a dump!

But since you decided to take this tact, where was your outrage a GARRY STUDDS? He was CAUGHT boinking pages, and the Dems refused to throw him out? What about that other pillow biter Barney Frank? Not only was he using TAX PAYER MONEY to support his man-biotch who was running a queer brothel out of BARNEY BOYS APARTMENT, he then got one of his other man-biotches appointed to an executive position in Fannie Mae (or was it Freddie Mac) and then DEREGULATED IT so that his man-biotch would be eligible for those nice fat bonus checks!

Trust me, when it comes to scandals, you Dems have that market cornered.

So you're saying you both like and approve of pedophiles and older men that troll airport restrooms trying to have hot steamy gay stall sex as long as they are Republicans??????? That's what you're saying?:confused:

I don't think that's a very good thing my friend. I really think you should change your mind and condem it.

Why are you defending a pedophile?

Here's a whole list you can get outraged over...

http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/

We are not defending him, unlike you guys who defend your felons. If you can't read, just admit your illiteracy so we can stop bothering to read your posts.

So you're saying you both like and approve of pedophiles and older men that troll airport restrooms trying to have hot steamy gay stall sex as long as they are Republicans??????? That's what you're saying?:confused:

I don't think that's a very good thing my friend. I really think you should change your mind and condem it.

Still not what he said. This level of absolutely stupidity explains why Obamabots believe everything he says.

Why are you defending a pedophile?

We are not defending anyone. He never said he defended him. No one said they defended him. If you can't read, you should leave the forum. This place is for literate intelligent people to discuss issues, not children to just have an elementary school level conversation where you make up what other people said.

These obamabots get more childish every day.

This is like Bill Clinton. Commits a felony, and they all start chanting about Lary Flints fabricated junk. Anyone else feel like we're discussing with an 8 year old?

Werbung:
Back