Which is worse?

I don't believe Gipper is a Democrat, either, or that he blames the Bush administration for the terrorist attack. Maybe he'll correct me.

Tell us, Gipper, are you a Democrat?
I don't believe Gipper is a Democrat, either, or that he blames the Bush administration for the terrorist attack. Maybe he'll correct me.

Tell us, Gipper, are you a Democrat?

Gipper? A Democrat? You're kidding, right? Do you REALLY need an answer to that?;):)

Werbung:
They failed. Had nothing to do with Clinton. You're funny.

Yep. . when an attack "fails" it has NOTHING to do with security under a Democratic President! But when an attack "succeed" it has to be because of the lack of security from the Democratic President PRIOR to the current Republican administration!

Now. . .You really are funny! So "fair and balanced," like your Fox News puppet masters! :)

Hey alias you're smart...you got me there

Who knows but he managed to make the 'plane that hit the pentagon and the plane that hit the ground' disappear without leaving any plane wreckage or plane impact or passeger bodies or luggage or seats or fuel in the water table.

He made tower 7 fall down without being hit at all in a manner that looks exactly like a controlled demolition

He made the Towers fall at freefall speed

So as he can clearly defy the laws of physics I rekon radio controlling a plane would be small beer don't you?

Ah, so the world trade center conspiracy nonsense rears its silly head again.

You can read all about it here.

Conspiracy theorists say World Trade Center 7 is the best proof for controlled demolition because it wasn't hit by airliners and only had a few fires. They also claim that there was a confession from the building owner who said he "pulled" it. But this is deceptive because while building 7 wasn't hit by an airliner, it was hit by the large perimeter columns of the Tower collapse. It was 400 ft away but the towers were more than 1300 ft tall. As the tower peeled open, it easily tilted over to reach building 7. Below is evidence showing that conspiracy theorists are wrong.

Nobody is answering the question

If you don't accept the US Government was complicit in 9/11 you must accept that it was spectacularly incompetent in failing to prevent it

Which is worse?

It is an interesting question. Would you rather be governed by idots or murderers?

Actually, to be fair, the Bush administration presents a third option....or both.

there is a difference between spectacular incompetent..and incompetent, and just failing...It was a Failure...it was Incompetence in areas as well...but fact is I don't expect perfection in stopping every group that plans something..who actively and are trained...to avoid detection.

Bush Co' took there Eyes off the ball that is clear...but it does not mean that had they actually paid attention the result would have changed.

Hey alias you're smart...you got me there

Who knows but he managed to make the 'plane that hit the pentagon and the plane that hit the ground' disappear without leaving any plane wreckage or plane impact or passeger bodies or luggage or seats or fuel in the water table.

He made tower 7 fall down without being hit at all in a manner that looks exactly like a controlled demolition

He made the Towers fall at freefall speed

So as he can clearly defy the laws of physics I rekon radio controlling a plane would be small beer don't you?

That Bush is one hell of a guy. You have to admit that. He did all that shit and never got caught. Bush is one smart dude.

The official narrative from the US government expects you to accept all of these breaches of the law of physics to be the work of AQ

They know they can get away with it because they are supported by imbeciles

Time doesn't make it go away

It makes more people suspicious of the official BS narrative

Yeah, but think of it, dude. Just think of what that Bush guy did. Everyone called him dumb and he was able to pull of the biggest attack on our nation in our history without getting caught. Just think of it for a while. I'm smoking some real good weed and just contemplating it. It blows my mind.

The Bush administration expects you to meekly accept that AQ breached the laws of physics and that the invention of WMD was just cause for war

They only get away with it because so many Americans are nationalistic imbeciles

The Bush administration expects you to meekly accept that AQ breached the laws of physics and that the invention of WMD was just cause for war

They only get away with it because so many Americans are nationalistic imbeciles

Word. True that. I know what you're talking about now. I saw Bush sitting there enjoying the World Seris last fall, eating his popcorn and drinking his diet Coke. It's a crazy world we live in when a mass murderer like that can just spend his life doing as he pleases.

Living in a country where the government was complicit in the attacks on 9/11

OR

Living in a country where the government was too stupid to prevent the 9/11 attacks?
The 7 July 2005 London bombings (often referred to as 7/7) were a series of co-ordinated suicide attacks in London, United Kingdom, which targeted civilians using the public transport system during the morning rush hour.​
On the morning of Thursday, 7 July 2005, four Islamic home-grown terrorists detonated four bombs, three in quick succession aboard London Underground trains across the city and, later, a fourth on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. Fifty-two people, as well as the four bombers, were killed in the attacks, and over 700 more were injured.​
Which is worse for you Dawkins...

Living in a country where the government was complicit in the 7/7 attacks

OR

Living in a country where the government was too stupid to prevent the 7/7 attacks?

Which is it?

Well you are guessing I live in the UK but that aside you raise a good question and I'm glad you are now starting to think

I believe the 7/7 bombings were also inside jobs that came at a very convenient time for Tony Bliar

Funny how AQ could pull off physics defying attacks at a time when the US wanted a reason to 'justify' its attacks on the middle east but haven't been able to do anything remotely similar since despite much greater provocation and improved technology.

Funny how OBL was hastily buried at sea and the Seals who 'killed' him died shortly afterwards.

Anyway, which is worse...living in a country that was complicit is worse.

The difference between Bush and Bliar is that the latter was competent.

Both are war criminals

Werbung:
Well you are guessing I live in the UK but that aside you raise a good question and I'm glad you are now starting to think

I believe the 7/7 bombings were also inside jobs that came at a very convenient time for Tony Bliar

Funny how AQ could pull off physics defying attacks at a time when the US wanted a reason to 'justify' its attacks on the middle east but haven't been able to do anything remotely similar since despite much greater provocation and improved technology.

Funny how OBL was hastily buried at sea and the Seals who 'killed' him died shortly afterwards.

Anyway, which is worse...living in a country that was complicit is worse.

The difference between Bush and Bliar is that the latter was competent.

Both are war criminals

Bush and Blair attacked their own nations and OBL is a humanitarian. What time are we having Tea and cookies today? I'm wondering whether I should wear my Cheshire Cat suit or just come naked.

Back