White House presidental links, I know who linked out the secrets.

steveox

The Secret Service linked them out. Remember the agents were fired during the prositution scam? They heard Obamas plans and other inside plans to other agencys around the government. They protect the president 24/7 they know what goes around. The Senate should investigate the secret service on possible linking. Theres no way congress will investigate it cause of republican majority. Just like Clintons whitewater scandal were never investgated when Democrats were om majority. Republicans want Obama to lose,,So its up to the Democratic senate to investigate the Secret Service on possible illegal linking.

Werbung:
Would you get even with your boss if he fired you? Thats what the Government did to those Secret Service agents?

if they were in the get even business they could do a LOT worse than this.
the WH intentionally wants this leaked for perceived political points.

Pat Caddell (he's a democrat strategist) was on Hannity's show last night and said there is no doubt in his mind that it was the National Security Advisor, Tom Donilon, that's been doing the leaking. Gates was furious and went storming into his office and flat out told him to "Shut the f*** up". Sounds like the insiders know it was him. Sounds right, as even the NYT's said the information came from the WH NSA.

Pat Caddell (he's a democrat strategist) was on Hannity's show last night and said there is no doubt in his mind that it was the National Security Advisor, Tom Donilon, that's been doing the leaking. Gates was furious and went storming into his office and flat out told him to "Shut the f*** up". Sounds like the insiders know it was him. Sounds right, as even the NYT's said the information came from the WH NSA.

if thats the case he needs to be shot and I'm not sure why thats not already happened.

Would you get even with your boss if he fired you? Thats what the Government did to those Secret Service agents?

It is highly unlikely that the Secret Service had anything to do with these leaks. It is also highly unlikely that the agents protecting the President were even privy to the information that was leaked.

Agents do not sit in the Oval Office with the President, nor are they present in the Situation Room etc.

Werbung:
Pic is too big,,,The guy in black jacket is an Secret Service agent in the Situation Room.
http://mirror.robert-marquardt.com/cryptome/info/obama-protect8/pict38.jpg

Yes they do have info sometimes they even listen though the door whats being discussed. And they can enter the oval office when president leaves
pict51.jpg

The man there is an agent.

Theyre even on Air Force one
2cbe897c8f775bb6e09c85882e7efed6.jpg

See,,Theyre a suspect. Any cop would investigate people and call them person of intrest when your involved with a crime. Supoose my brother was murdered ok? Cops would look at me as person of intrest cause hes my brother.

Back