who is barry soetoro?

Israel_stealing_palestine.jpg

Werbung:
oh god here we go again... is magaphone on EVERY ****ING forum?

Megaphone_screenshot.jpg

The Megaphone desktop tool is a Windows "action alert" tool developed by Give Israel Your United Support (GIYUS) and distributed by World Union of Jewish Students, World Jewish Congress, The Jewish Agency for Israel, World Zionist Organization, StandWithUs, Hasbara fellowships, HonestReporting, and other pro-Israel public relations, media watchdog, or activism organizations. The tool delivers real-time alerts about key articles, videos, blogs, and surveys related to Israel or the Arab-Israeli conflict, especially those perceived by GIYUS to be highly critical of Israel, so that users can vote or add comments expressing their support of Israel. The tool was released in July during the 2006 Lebanon War. An RSS newsfeed is available so that non-Windows users may also receive the Megaphone "action alerts."

That would have more relevance if we showed up out of nowhere but... We were already here.

Does this mean you won't be answering my questions?

Your opinion that Obama's a puppet for Israel?
Why not a puppet for Canada, the UK, or one of our other allies?
so what is it that you think should be done?

are these the HARD HITTING questions you have for me?...well lets see if i can handle them...

1) yes...like most american politians... "watch/read THE LOBBY"
2) the founders said to ally with none. i agree
3) i think that is between those religious nuts... let them kill themselves for all i care... i got a wife and son to worry about..

i guess you really "got me" there.

well..... did you happen to watch obamas AIPAC speech?

has he cut weapons and cash to israel? has he done anything about the 50 year ilegal occupation?

no sooner does israel say they want something done about yemen... then zionist joe lieberman says something needs to be done about yemen...and then guess what.... barry says something needs to be done about yemen... will we EVER see a pattern?

obama said he loved Israel TO GET ELECTED! but he has shown nothing in the way of support to them since.

There is no illegal occupation, they won the land in a war that they did not pick.

and the panty bomber and the fort hood terrorists ties to yemen are the reasons there are problems with yemen.

I seperate myself from the zionist Jewish stuff but the rest Im right with you :)

obama said he loved Israel TO GET ELECTED! but he has shown nothing in the way of support to them since.

There is no illegal occupation, they won the land in a war that they did not pick.

and the panty bomber and the fort hood terrorists ties to yemen are the reasons there are problems with yemen.

I seperate myself from the zionist Jewish stuff but the rest Im right with you :)

They Illegal hold that land, the UN has repeated this time and time again...( funny its enough for you guys to cry invade Iraq, but if they say same about Israel its nothing) and yes Obama has gone after them for building more ILLEGAL settlements...while acting like they are trying to negotiate with Palestine....

Also the 6 day war...was actuly started By Israel, you can say it was preemptive, but fact is they are the first to move..They where not even suppose to take the West bank for the reason of not wanting to deal with the Palestinians...To bad they did not listen to there own plan... Since they took it over...Every Palestinian there is being held by a Occupying force, and should do what any people taken by a occupant force who they do not wish to be occupied by should do....Fight back, and Kill as many troops as you can and try to get your land back.

If Isreal wants any shot at peace...its simple get the F out and at min hold to your original borders.. Israel a artificial state that was formed out of guilt with no regard to the fact othe people where already there.

They Illegal hold that land, the UN has repeated this time and time again...( funny its enough for you guys to cry invade Iraq, but if they say same about Israel its nothing) and yes Obama has gone after them for building more ILLEGAL settlements...while acting like they are trying to negotiate with Palestine....

The UN has never said it was illegal...

Also the 6 day war...was actuly started By Israel, you can say it was preemptive, but fact is they are the first to move..They where not even suppose to take the West bank for the reason of not wanting to deal with the Palestinians...To bad they did not listen to there own plan... Since they took it over...Every Palestinian there is being held by a Occupying force, and should do what any people taken by a occupant force who they do not wish to be occupied by should do....Fight back, and Kill as many troops as you can and try to get your land back.

I am sorry, but when you are surrounded by armies that are moving to attack you, and you hit first, you did not "start the war."

If Isreal wants any shot at peace...its simple get the F out and at min hold to your original borders.. Israel a artificial state that was formed out of guilt with no regard to the fact othe people where already there.

Israel has done more to try to bring peace than the Palestinians. You think a majority of Palestinians and Arabs will suddenly be love Israel if they give away even more land and security. They have been offering land for peace and being rejected.

And when Israel hits Iran they will have started a war, which the Left will condemn them for. And just maybe our very own president will too.

Does America side with Israel in a war with Iran, stay neutral, or side with Iran? In the age of BO, its tough to predict.

The UN has never said it was illegal...

I am sorry, but when you are surrounded by armies that are moving to attack you, and you hit first, you did not "start the war."

Israel has done more to try to bring peace than the Palestinians. You think a majority of Palestinians and Arabs will suddenly be love Israel if they give away even more land and security. They have been offering land for peace and being rejected.

The UN has votes many times to state that it is Illegal, of course the UN always vetos anything, but they would veto anything to protect there pet in the middle east.

If Israel wants to bring Peace...Get the F out...its a nice start.

Some would like to actuly have a home not occupied by a Forgin nation, so yes things would get better for Israel...of course its a artificial state that has killed countless, cost so many there homes and forced so many to move against there will, that yes some will still want to fight...So would I if I lived there. I would say I hope they win just by breading and end up with more Palistians and Muslims in Israel , to vote them out...but of course that would mean Israel would have to let them vote...fat chance.

and its very nice of them to offer ...some of there land back, for peace...while of course they build more Illegal Settlements...Makes you wonder why they don't jump for joy at the offers.

The UN has votes many times to state that it is Illegal, of course the UN always vetos anything, but they would veto anything to protect there pet in the middle east.

Show me what specific votes you are talking about. You can hardly say that the UN always makes such a vote, but it is then vetoed, because if it was vetoed, then it would never have been passed.

If Israel wants to bring Peace...Get the F out...its a nice start.

Out of where exactly? They have been handing over land for years and gotten nothing in return.

Some would like to actuly have a home not occupied by a Forgin nation, so yes things would get better for Israel...of course its a artificial state that has killed countless, cost so many there homes and forced so many to move against there will, that yes some will still want to fight...

Please, the only "artificial state" in the area is Palestine. Israel has the right to defend itself... if the Arabs want peace with it, stop threatening and attacking Israel. That would be a good start.

So would I if I lived there. I would say I hope they win just by breading and end up with more Palistians and Muslims in Israel , to vote them out...but of course that would mean Israel would have to let them vote...fat chance.

Most muslims that live within Israel have no problem with Israel and are treated very well. You also need to clarify who exactly you are talking about. Fatah hates Hamas, the West Bank and Gaza do not really get along, and you seem to be rooting for a group that the US classifies as a terrorist organization.

and its very nice of them to offer ...some of there land back, for peace...while of course they build more Illegal Settlements...Makes you wonder why they don't jump for joy at the offers.

Again, the settlements are not illegal. Only some of the settlements are in the disputed territories, and their presence, under Oslo, does not make them illegal.

is this the twilight zone?

in palistine, palistinians have to wait in 5 hour lines, just to walk to and from... by ARMED israelis, who check all papers..and decide if the palistinian should be alowed to pass..

i like how members are saying "oh its not illegal" when they know that EVERY country says it is...zionist america always zotes that its NOT illegal....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...4G4qAPtr8TSDg&q=the+lobby+aipac&hl=en&view=3#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...propaganda+and+the+promisedland&hl=en&view=3#

UN Chief Annan Calls on Israel to End 'Illegal Occupation'

And he appealed to Israeli defense forces to stop "the bombing of civilian areas, the assassinations, the unnecessary use of lethal force, the demolitions and the daily humiliation of ordinary Palestinians."

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0312-08.htm

http://www.jcrc.org/downloads/israel/jcrc_Israel101-05.pdf

In June 1967, Israel started a war through which it seized the whole of Palestine, including Gaza, West Bank, East Jerusalem, as well as seized Sinai from Egypt and the Golan Heights from Syria. This started the long, illegal occupation of Palestine by the apartheid Israeli regime. In November 1967 the United Nations Security Council unanimously passed Resolution 242, calling for the complete withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from these Palestinian territories. The Israeli regime, backed particularly by the United States, has since then defined many UN resolutions calling for an end to this illegal occupation

Werbung:
is this the twilight zone?

in palistine, palistinians have to wait in 5 hour lines, just to walk to and from... by ARMED israelis, who check all papers..and decide if the palistinian should be alowed to pass..

i like how members are saying "oh its not illegal" when they know that EVERY country says it is...zionist america always zotes that its NOT illegal....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...4G4qAPtr8TSDg&q=the+lobby+aipac&hl=en&view=3#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...propaganda+and+the+promisedland&hl=en&view=3#

UN Chief Annan Calls on Israel to End 'Illegal Occupation'

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0312-08.htm

http://www.jcrc.org/downloads/israel/jcrc_Israel101-05.pdf

Legal authority that the UN Secretary General has to declare anything illegal... none.

Legal authority that any body outside of the UNSC has to declare anything illegal...none.

So far, the UNSC Resolutions that have passed and been posted are clearly open for debate (and doing a little research shows that was the intent on some of them). Some of them are simply irrelevant to subject of the legality of the so called "occupation" as well.

As to the issue of what other countries say.. it is completely irrelevant under the law what they have to say on the matter, unless they are a member of the UNSC.

Back