who is barry soetoro?

Legal authority that the UN Secretary General has to declare anything illegal... none.

Legal authority that any body outside of the UNSC has to declare anything illegal...none.

So far, the UNSC Resolutions that have passed and been posted are clearly open for debate (and doing a little research shows that was the intent on some of them). Some of them are simply irrelevant to subject of the legality of the so called "occupation" as well.

As to the issue of what other countries say.. it is completely irrelevant under the law what they have to say on the matter, unless they are a member of the UNSC.

so you support the "legal" occupation? and by saying yes you support any and all actions by gods chosen people.

israel has your undying support?

Werbung:
Maybe I'll care about "palestine" when the rest of arabia does.

As it is all they do is use it as a stick to try and beat Israel with.

If they cared about it maybe they would pony up some cash to deal with their poverty. But all they send are rockets and such.

so you support the "legal" occupation? and by saying yes you support any and all actions by gods chosen people.

I support Israel's right to defend itself.

israel has your undying support?

When our ally is being attacked, by groups the US government (and many others) classify as a terrorist organization, we should support Israel yes.

The US has often tried to bring about some solution to the situation over there, and in many cases, Palestinians prove unwilling to compromise.

Maybe I'll care about "palestine" when the rest of arabia does.

As it is all they do is use it as a stick to try and beat Israel with.

If they cared about it maybe they would pony up some cash to deal with their poverty. But all they send are rockets and such.
peace propaganda and the promisedland
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...propaganda+and+the+promisedland&hl=en&view=3#

'The Israel lobby - The influence of AIPAC on US Foreign Policy'
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...4G4qAPtr8TSDg&q=the+lobby+aipac&hl=en&view=3#

I support Israel's right to defend itself.

When our ally is being attacked, by groups the US government (and many others) classify as a terrorist organization, we should support Israel yes.

The US has often tried to bring about some solution to the situation over there, and in many cases, Palestinians prove unwilling to compromise.

when you carpet bomb civilians with f-16's sometimes there is blowback.

palistinians are terrorists and must be killed daily
iraqis are terrorists and must be killed daily.

SOLUTIONS???? are you being funny? ok, sharon "who is racist and hates arabs" says... lets make peace... give us all the land we have taken.. give us more.... and let us control most of palistine.

what the **** do you think they would say? its so easy to type on a computer and continue the propaganda isnt it? must be pretty hard for those palistinian children who have to hide from the israeli tanks rulling up and down their street with cannons aimed at them.

is this the twilight zone?

in palistine, palistinians have to wait in 5 hour lines, just to walk to and from... by ARMED israelis, who check all papers..and decide if the palistinian should be alowed to pass..

i like how members are saying "oh its not illegal" when they know that EVERY country says it is...zionist america always zotes that its NOT illegal....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...4G4qAPtr8TSDg&q=the+lobby+aipac&hl=en&view=3#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...propaganda+and+the+promisedland&hl=en&view=3#

UN Chief Annan Calls on Israel to End 'Illegal Occupation'

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0312-08.htm

http://www.jcrc.org/downloads/israel/jcrc_Israel101-05.pdf

Have you ever been there? Are your comments from first hand experience?

I understand your general point. If the Zionists hadn't dropped an entire population on the best beach front property on the Mediterranean and taken control of some of the world's most sacred landmarks, we might not have this conflict.

The problem is, that ship sailed over 60 years ago. Should Israel chill out on expanding their territory? Probably, but Hamas and all of their cooperative groups might think about working with Israel instead of trying to blow them up. The reality is that the region has better employment levels and economic well being, for Muslims too, then almost any other place in the region. The money and jobs in Israel are real and long-term. This is in comparison to the other surrounding nations where leaders have all the riches and the general population struggles.

dont pester me with your antisemetic crap please

you are a waste of time... go back to your fantasy 2 party world you look silly... knuckle dragging zombie cheering on "your" party...

anti-semitic?...hahahah... so simply TALIKING ABOUT ISRAEL IS ANTI-SEMITIC?....lol

how long will you ignorant slaves continue to suck the dick of israel?

Have you ever been there? Are your comments from first hand experience?
you will probably never break your conditioning.

i saw it on video... i guess in some orwellian world VIDEO is wrong.

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict

your conditioning will prevent you from viewing this...as it is not zionist made and will "talk" about israel...

knowledge is weakness?

you will probably never break your conditioning.

i saw it on video... i guess in some orwellian world VIDEO is wrong.

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict

your conditioning will prevent you from viewing this...as it is not zionist made and will "talk" about israel...

knowledge is weakness?

Are you afraid of my question?

What scares you about it? It's a yes or no answer.

I asked you a simple question...stop being an ignorant fool and discuss topics constructively. If you don't want to be part of the discussion then sit in your hole and dream about a time when you can be King of the World, but stop the crap.

Just because others will allow you to talk to them with disrespect doesn't mean I will allow it. I have no problem with anyone's opinion, but don't suggest you know me and don't speak for me.

when you carpet bomb civilians with f-16's sometimes there is blowback.

Israel hardly "carpet bombs" civilians with anything, let alone the F-16.

palistinians are terrorists and must be killed daily
iraqis are terrorists and must be killed daily.

No one has said that. There are numerous good people in both places, however segments of the population (especially in Gaza and the West Bank etc) are the ones that make it hard for the other Palestinians.

SOLUTIONS???? are you being funny? ok, sharon "who is racist and hates arabs" says... lets make peace... give us all the land we have taken.. give us more.... and let us control most of palistine.

Israel is never simply going to go away, as much as it seems the Palestinians want that to occur.

That said, they were offered quite the deal by Olmert, and responsibility for not taking it lies solely with them.

what the **** do you think they would say? its so easy to type on a computer and continue the propaganda isnt it? must be pretty hard for those palistinian children who have to hide from the israeli tanks rulling up and down their street with cannons aimed at them.

Perhaps it is easier on Israeli children when Palestinians regularly fire rocket into cities? What would you do if rockets were being fired into your cities? Sit there? That seems to be what you think they should do.

Werbung:
Are you afraid of my question?

What scares you about it? It's a yes or no answer.

have i been to palistine and saw the israeli jets bomb women and children? no.. i saw the countless videos...

have you watched any of the vids ive posted? or have you been so conditioned that it would be "anti-semitic" to watch anything critical of your precious israeli daddy?

Back