Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
To follow-up on "thought and careful analysis"

Can you say that it looks entirely natural that chaotic forces acting on all three WTC buildings prodced coherent results and thats just perfectly plausable and believable .... or?

Do you just buy it that the worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ, and NOBODY has been held accountable?

Your tax dollars at work ... a defense department that fails to defend
even its own HQ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

whats up with that?

We are dealing with a 4th estate, that is the "mainstream media" that is functionaly THE MINISTRY OF INFORMATION - and people don't have a problem with that?

This whole thing stinks big time both at the gut level and when examined in great detail.

Have you read "The Emperor's new Clothes"

Hey - look there, its the emperor ... and he is NAKED!

Werbung:
tin_foil_hat_8.jpg

Can you say that it looks entirely natural that chaotic forces acting on all three WTC buildings prodced coherent results and thats just perfectly plausable and believable

I can't help it that you discount the mountains of information that disagree with your preordained conclusions... Thats your bias, not mine. I have seen, heard, read just about everything on both sides and I have chosen the one that is more plausible and does have more substantiated evidence to back the theory.

Ok, I really don't have a lot of time to be writing stuff on forums in an attempt to prostilitize. So I'll just make this statement.

Many years have passed since the administration of Lyndon Johnson and we know know with certanty that the whole Gulf of Tonkin fiasco was based on LIES (and NOBODY has been held accountable)!

Someday, maybe 10 years from now (if humanity survives)
or what 20, 30 years in the future, the historians piece it together and see clearly that 9/11 was an inside job. The real question is WHO are the insiders?

Somekinda international banking cartel ... or?

I can't be sure, but really the story about 19 radical Arabs is NOT the real explanation.

I can't be sure, but really the story about 19 radical Arabs is NOT the real explanation.

Try this...

Tell me who did the 1993 WTC bombing?

Was that also an "Inside Job", albeit a failed one, or were there actual terrorists back in '93 actively trying to bring down the towers?

Ok, I really don't have a lot of time to be writing stuff on forums in an attempt to prostilitize. So I'll just make this statement.

Many years have passed since the administration of Lyndon Johnson and we know know with certanty that the whole Gulf of Tonkin fiasco was based on LIES (and NOBODY has been held accountable)!

Yeah, I guess the bullet holes in the USS Maddox were a figment of everyones imagination.

The problem with you CT'ers is that you NEVER even to basic rudimentary research before you go off half-cocked on your idiotic little skreeds, but then again, if you actually did some research, you'd KNOW exactly how idiotic your little skreeds really were, and you wouldn't make them in the first place.

So,
when the tanks are rolling through YOUR town,
I will most probably not be around to say "I told you so"

However, the writing is on the wall!
or however you want to express it
that is the emperor is NAKED,
or something,

but wake up and smell the burnt Reichstag!

So,
when the tanks are rolling through YOUR town,
I will most probably not be around to say "I told you so"

The tanks ALREADY roll through our town, on a regular basis numbnuts, I live right next to one of the largest military installations in the entire country! Oh, and nobody is worried about all those tanks either, because over half the population of this town is either Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, NOLOAD, or retired, and as such, damned near every one of us knows how to take out those tanks with nothing more than what we've got under our kitchen sinks.

However, the writing is on the wall!
or however you want to express it
that is the emperor is NAKED,
or something,

n0, you're a barking moonbat CT'er, with delusions of intelligence, and adequacy. Trust me, you have NEITHER, and you're late for your appointment with the shrink.

It is absolutely no wonder that the likes of Federal Farmer can't see any bad in the psychopaths in the whitehouse.

Just look at how hollywould has to sugar coat its films so that your avaerage American can a) understand it and b) accept it.

The film 'The madness of King George' was going to be called 'the madness of George 111' but hollywould demanded the change because Americans would ask why they hadn't seen 'the madness of George 11 and 1'.

The cowboy films had to make the Indians the bad guys to sell.

The Discovery of the Enigma code machine in WW2 by the Brits had to be distorted to make it the Yanks who found it.

Clint Eastwood hasn't put any black actors in the beaches of Omaha film despite there being plenty of black soldiers at the actualk event.

So it is no surprise that FF can't accept that the US Government was complicit in the events of 9/11 as he has grown up in a country of self delusion.

It is absolutely no wonder that the likes of Federal Farmer can't see any bad in the psychopaths in the whitehouse.

Just look at how hollywould has to sugar coat its films so that your avaerage American can a) understand it and b) accept it.

There are just as many anti-American films that come from Hollywood as pro-American films. How is this "dumbing anything down?"

The film 'The madness of King George' was going to be called 'the madness of George 111' but hollywould demanded the change because Americans would ask why they hadn't seen 'the madness of George 11 and 1'.

This proves that there are crazy people in the white house?

The cowboy films had to make the Indians the bad guys to sell.

The Discovery of the Enigma code machine in WW2 by the Brits had to be distorted to make it the Yanks who found it

It was not distorted. If you are talking about U-571, in case you missed it, the movie acknowledges that it was the English who got the first machine. But you ignore that there were many different operations in regard to the Enigma, not just 1.

Clint Eastwood hasn't put any black actors in the beaches of Omaha film despite there being plenty of black soldiers at the actualk event.

So it is no surprise that FF can't accept that the US Government was complicit in the events of 9/11 as he has grown up in a country of self delusion.

Let us follow your logic. Movie makers did not include black people in their films, or they had an argument over the name of a film, therefore that is proof that the government was complicit in the events of 9/11?

This has to be some of the worst logic I have ever heard.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that it was a struggle for you to follow the logic.

Apologies, I should have made it simpler.

My point is that the US is a country that is dangerously patriotic and not good at accepting the bad things it does.

Hollywood's need to show American history through a distorted lens to make sure the WASPs will pay to watch it illustrates how blindly patriotic most US citizens are and hence would never believe that the US Government was complicit in the events of 9/11.

But, as the Indians were actually the abused, the US Government did bring down the twin towers.

You just can't believe it because you have been brainwashed by all that hollywould ****.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that it was a struggle for you to follow the logic.

Apologies, I should have made it simpler.

My point is that the US is a country that is dangerously patriotic and not good at accepting the bad things it does.

Hollywood's need to show American history through a distorted lens to make sure the WASPs will pay to watch it illustrates how blindly patriotic most US citizens are and hence would never believe that the US Government was complicit in the events of 9/11.

But, as the Indians were actually the abused, the US Government did bring down the twin towers.

You just can't believe it because you have been brainwashed by all that hollywould ****.

No one believes that Indians were not abused, or that the US has not done bad things. I do not know how you think that anyone believes this.

I believe that the government was not responsible during 9/11 after looking at all of the evidence. I really do not want to get into a 9/11 debate again since the last 15 pages go over and over most of it.

Just because someone makes a movie that shows whatever the film maker wants, it does not mean that the masses all of a sudden are brainwashed to take it as fact.

Hollywood is a money making machine.

It makes films that will sell in America and it knows it has to make out America is great and good to sell films when on many occasions that is simply not true.

But they know their audience.

Werbung:
Hollywood is a money making machine.

It makes films that will sell in America and it knows it has to make out America is great and good to sell films when on many occasions that is simply not true.

But they know their audience.

Selling films does not equate to any evidence that the US government is responsible for 9/11.

Back