Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
Werbung:
You have not countered mine about Pearl Harbour.

You have just stated your view.

You argue we knew about the attack.

I told you that at the time the only codes we had broken were diplomatic ones that made no mention of the actual spot to be attacked. This is confirmed in tons of evidence, as well as all statements from government leaders and intelligence operatives.

You claim we needed to let it happen to get into the war.

I told you that polling showed 2/3 of Americans were in favor of getting involved in the war before the attack even happened, and that through the Lend-Lease programs and expanding U-Boat attacks, we could have entered the war without being attacked.

Your overall response:
"It is widely accepted" - not true
"They did Pearl Harbour and they did 9/11" - not true

You have not offered any proof to support your claim

It is just your opinion.

I and most other people outside the US and even some inside the US know that the US was complicit in Pearl Harbour and in 9/11.

You have not offered any proof to support your claim

It is just your opinion.

I and most other people outside the US and even some inside the US know that the US was complicit in Pearl Harbour and in 9/11.

Well maintain your ignorant knowledge. What more proof do you want. I will compile it all together when I get home from work, and then show you. Of course you will probably say "this means nothing", so what is the point.

Look, there are still some people compiling evidence that the US did not attack Iraq for the oil. They watch Fox news lapping it up.

But that does not mean their 'evidence' is right.

Look, there are still some people compiling evidence that the US did not attack Iraq for the oil. They watch Fox news lapping it up.

You are now diverting from the Pearl Harbor issue. 50 years after the fact, the evidence is and has always been there.

Originally Posted by Dawkinsrocks

Is this a fancy way of saying that all other viewpoints no matter how grounded and backed up in actual fact you refuse to acknowledge? Guess this coversation is over.

I have a question about this whole fiasco ... and that is
WHY did the worlds greatest military power FAIL to defend even its own HQ?

and on 9/12
Donald Rumsfeld still had a job!

The whole stinking scene start to finish, is SICK and TWISTED!

The business about the "inevideble" collapse of not only the twin towers but WTC7 ... give me a break!

Truly I say unto you
The EMPEROR is NAKED!

Nobody lost their job over 9/11 and some people got promoted.
Why didn't the air traffic controller who lost contact with three planes and did nothing get fired?
Why didn't Rumsfeld get fired?
How come the twin towers evaporated but only a wall fell down at the Pentagon and the plane then disappeared?
How come a Muslim passport survived the towers crash landing conveniently on top of the dust to be found?

How come?

Because the whole thing was a set-up

You people are SO BORING!!!!

Repeating the SAME questions, over, and over, and over, ad NASEUM without EVER listening to the answers.... YES THERE ARE ANSWERS!!!

But theres only one answer you people want to hear.... "Inside Job"

Yet you totally FAIL to explain the holes in YOUR THEORIES about this "inside job"....

If you were AT ALL capable of having a mature conversation on the facts around the events, you'd freaking learn something by now.... But no... You're still pushing your weak as hell "inside job" theories.... Ignoring those who disagree and ignoring the MOUNTAIN of evidence thats stacked against you...

Go Fish.

There is a ton of evidence to support an inside job.

Watch the latest film about it - Zero.

The lobby is getting bigger and the truth will out.

Remember, you once thougt the Indians were the baddies and the cowboys the goodies.

You will be doing a similar U-Turn on the subject of 9/11.

It doesn't make sense, does it??? Unless of course..........

It makes perfect sense, to anyone who has actually read the 9-11 Commission Report, but then again, CT'ers never bother to do any real research, they just sit around in their tin-foil hats, smoking their dope, and inventing all kinds of non-sensical bovine excrement that only proves one thing, that they have absoluetly NO idea WHAT they're talking about.

There is a ton of evidence to support an inside job.

Watch the latest film about it - Zero.

The lobby is getting bigger and the truth will out.

Remember, you once thougt the Indians were the baddies and the cowboys the goodies.

You will be doing a similar U-Turn on the subject of 9/11.

OH... I should watch Movies!!!

Silly me... looking at NIST reports, 9/11 commission reports, actually finding from actual professionals with credentials.... All this time I could have been watching hacks make films and basing my opinions on flimsy theories!

And... How do you know what I ever thought about Indians and Cowboys? You DONT, you have been TOLD thats what I think - and like a good programmed robot - you repeat the nonsense and think its somehow intellectual or even relevant.

Werbung:
The US Government tried to stop an inquiry and then block one.

There has not been an independent inquiry because the US administration is terrified of one.

And we all know why

Back