Why are Republicans so silent about Gas Prices?

Werbung:
Somehow, I don't think either of them has/had a phone app that allowed them to control the cost of gas.

my point was that its not even more expensive...the amount the right keeps using is when the cost of gas dropped very low due to the market Crash...4 buck gas has been around since before Obama but they all of the sudden noticed...

High gas prices were a problem for Obama in '08 - Infact he blamed Bush for gas prices 15 times during his last election campaign.

"Progress" isn't exactly how Obama described the country's energy picture in 2008, when gas prices were closing in on $4 a gallon. Then, it was a clear sign of "Washington's failure turning the middle-class squeeze into a devestating vise-grip".

"For the well-off in this country," Obama said in May 2008, "high gas prices are mostly an annoyance, but to most Americans they're a huge problem, bordering on a crisis."

In August that year, he declared rising energy costs to be "one of the most dangerous and urgent threats this nation has ever faced" and that gas prices "are wiping out paychecks and straining businesses."

Oh wait, he changed his mind - Obama gets caught saying that he didn't mind high gas prices, just not so fast.
Funny thing, I tried to find a youtube video where he said just that, and everyone I clicked on has been removed from their site.

Obama's Energy Secretary Chu; “Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

Nice

my point was that its not even more expensive...the amount the right keeps using is when the cost of gas dropped very low due to the market Crash...4 buck gas has been around since before Obama but they all of the sudden noticed...

with the world economy dragging.bottom oil should habe stsyed.fown. nut the money printing is fevaluong.the dollar do it stays up..
remembet the stories of banans tepublics habing people with.wheelbsrrowd of cssh to nuy bresf ? yhsts the direction this onsane spending is taking us.

Werbung:
with the world economy dragging.bottom oil should habe stsyed.fown. nut the money printing is fevaluong.the dollar do it stays up..
remembet the stories of banans tepublics habing people with.wheelbsrrowd of cssh to nuy bresf ? yhsts the direction this onsane spending is taking us.

ummm yea...so you may want to try that again

Back