Why cant they just Impeach Obama?

He did it the day intel said that OBL was going to be at the Training camp in Afghanistan...you think maybe that had more to do with the timing then say a blue dress?

Its funny how the right complains Clinton did not do enough to kill Bin Laden..but often attacked him for trying as nothing but a cover up ( as if anyone thinks blowing up some random factory and a camp would make people not notice)

Well its true,, If Clinton would done his Job and get Bin Laden when we had the Chance,, GORE would been President and 9/11 wouldnt took place and those towers would be still standing now. And we wouldnt had Obama right now. If i had a time Machine id kill Clinton and Bob Dole would been president and Bin Laden would been dead.

Werbung:
He did it the day intel said that OBL was going to be at the Training camp in Afghanistan...you think maybe that had more to do with the timing then say a blue dress?

Its funny how the right complains Clinton did not do enough to kill Bin Laden..but often attacked him for trying as nothing but a cover up ( as if anyone thinks blowing up some random factory and a camp would make people not notice)

I am not attacking him at all. I think he did the right thing and I don't hold anything against him, and yes you are right he followed the intel given just like other presidents did after him. I am not saying he didn't follow intel, actually I said he did and that I didn't hold it against him that it didn't work out

Well its true,, If Clinton would done his Job and get Bin Laden when we had the Chance,, GORE would been President and 9/11 wouldnt took place and those towers would be still standing now. And we wouldnt had Obama right now. If i had a time Machine id kill Clinton and Bob Dole would been president and Bin Laden would been dead.

lol.... I have go to find out what you are drinking. I need some of it. ;)

You write as if Bill Clinton was president in a vacuum, that there wasn't a merciless Republican attack machine watching his every move. Republicans spent $47 million over a blow job and millions more over an aspirin factory. Imagine the uproar if Clinton had had OBL killed! Good grief, we would have been hearing about how OBL was a freedom fighter in Afghanistan, helping Afghans take down Russia, and how he was a prince of our friends the Saudis. Don't be denying it - you know as well as I do that had Clinton had OBL killed, Republicans would be funding a statue of OBL to erect in the forecourt of the White House.

Have a Drink ;)
russian-standard-vodka-profile.jpg

Yes, otherwise the libs would have been more interested in the truth, and may not have decided to invade Iraq to begin with.

Lol. The average conservative voter did NOT decide to invade Iraq, despite claims by the average left voter, and apparently YOU as well, that the everyday conservatives supported Bush and that decision. Libs are simply projecting their own insipid mentality, even as they go down with their captain.

Werbung:
Lol. The average conservative voter did NOT decide to invade Iraq, despite claims by the average left voter, and apparently YOU as well, that the everyday conservatives supported Bush and that decision. Libs are simply projecting their own insipid mentality, even as they go down with their captain.

That's what I said, wasn't it? The libs were the ones who wanted to invade Iraq.

"Libs" is short for "liberators", isn't it?

Back