Why do people have so much faith in Government?

....And, it's still in-place.​

Evidence of the stupiditiy of government. Nothing more. Nothing less. You seem to be proud that a failed system is still in place. Hell, how about you name a few failed liberal programs that aren't still in place. To the best of my knowledged, midnight basketball is still being funded.

List the top-five.

Not hard to find, feel free to do some actual research. The possibility of you learning something is slightly greater if you research yourself than if I spoon feed you.

Werbung:
Bingo!!!! (...And, it's still in-place.)

No one asked what the most-profitable government-program was....well, besides the Defense Industry.​
It exists, but it is not successful, It it was successful, it would not be bankrupt

"...way way back in high school...", huh?

Are you gettin' "...way way..." close to finishing High School....yet?

:rolleyes:

Coming from the least reliable source of information on this forum. "Like whoa dude... you are so kewl!"

....And, it's still in-place.

List the top-five.

:rolleyes:

I don't know about his claim, but I do know of one... A massive one though.

Check this out from Wiki.

So a private retirement fund would give a $20K wage earner $2,740 a month on retiring, whereas Social-ist In-Security would give only $775 per month to live on.

Which do you think is better for the lower class? $775/mo or $2,740/mo?

Werbung:
I did not say profitable. I said successful. If being bankrupt and by barely providing any decent living is successful, than you don't understand.

Back