Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

The libtard line here from people who are not even Americans is that average working class and middle class Americans are trash but the mega rich are awesome.
The problem is 70% of america are low iq and poorly educated. Trump said so. Because you are a republican, you should worship the wealthy because that what makes an economy tick. But now we find you hate them because the same old conspiracy theory they are working against democracy.
Democracy is good when you get it to work for you.

Dick Cheney is awesome! The Bush's are awesome! Bill Gates is awesome! Pfizer is awesome!
Who said that?
They can use their wealth and power to influence elections. It's ok it was to help Joe Biden!
Murdoch never shied from.using fox attempting to defeat Biden. You were happy with him to use his wealth but not others. Double standards there son.
They can use their wealth to buy media outlets and then spread lies and the corporate media can spread those lies as if they are real news.
Trump spread over 3500 lies during his 4 years. Maybe it was the fact the media was telling the truth which you interpreted as lies. 81 million certainly saw through all that.
Do you care? Hell no. Orange man bad!
No. Thats the free enterprise capitalist system. It worked for Trump in 16 and you never muttered a word. How coincidental.
Hypocrisy comes to mind but perish the thought an educated moron like you would push that rubbish.

Have a nice day. I love it when you blurt hate and rubbish and leave yourself wide open.

Werbung:
So if prices didn't go up and didnt go down then it is the same not zero lol your math and ability to comprehend are limited to moron.View attachment 1669

yes, prices at the end of july are, ON AVERAGE, the same as the beginning of july. duh.

that's what "zero inflation in july" means, moron. duh. Not "zero prices", no one said that. duh.

my god I didn't think you could get any dumber, but you have. lol

The problem is 70% of america are low iq and poorly educated. Trump said so. Because you are a republican, you should worship the wealthy because that what makes an economy tick. But now we find you hate them because the same old conspiracy theory they are working against democracy.
Democracy is good when you get it to work for you.

Who said that?

Murdoch never shied from.using fox attempting to defeat Biden. You were happy with him to use his wealth but not others. Double standards there son.

Trump spread over 3500 lies during his 4 years. Maybe it was the fact the media was telling the truth which you interpreted as lies. 81 million certainly saw through all that.

No. Thats the free enterprise capitalist system. It worked for Trump in 16 and you never muttered a word. How coincidental.
Hypocrisy comes to mind but perish the thought an educated moron like you would push that rubbish.

Have a nice day. I love it when you blurt hate and rubbish and leave yourself wide open.

What a bunch of ignorance.

Trump is nothing like these people. He could not drop $400M like Zuckerberg did.

Newscorp is a public company. Yes you could equate Fox as the right wing version of CNN or MSNBC but this thread is not about media.

The title is in a question. Why , why, why are the richest people in the history of earth, people who have a net worth greater than half the countries in the world are so devoted to hating Trump and helping Joe Biden? And secondarily I might ask why would anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together think they care what is best for you or the USA?

So I ask what was it about Trump that was so wonderful that so many mega elites and China wanted to go to the wall to defeat him? Answer the question somebody.

3500 lies? LOL. Why not 3500 lies a day? 3500 lies a minute?

What idiot thinks Joe Biden is not a liar? You people live in a fantasy world.

I'm helping you people! I'm helping you!

I'm showing how how some bloke making $13 an hour was attracted to Trump as a candidate. The economy for half this country has stagnated. We have lost our industrial base to China. Why wouldn't somebody be concerned?

I'm tired of you despicable people acting like Trump's support only came from racism. Walter thinks people where I live in Tennessee are walking around giving each other the Heil Hitler salute. You really think that!

Trump voters are ordinary people who are busy working for a living.

Why does this cartel of the super elite hate Trump so much and love Biden so much?

see, the words being used are "zero INFLATION' not "zero PRICES".

god you're probably the dumbest person i've met in a long time. lol
Actually pin head we have never met which is probably best for you.
Of course if you ever get the desire to to come Florida and meet me Im willing .

3500 lies? LOL. Why not 3500 lies a day? 3500 lies a minute?

What idiot thinks Joe Biden is not a liar? You people live in a fantasy world.

I'm helping you people! I'm helping you!

I'm showing how how some bloke making $13 an hour was attracted to Trump as a candidate. The economy for half this country has stagnated. We have lost our industrial base to China. Why wouldn't somebody be concerned?

I'm tired of you despicable people acting like Trump's support only came from racism. Walter thinks people where I live in Tennessee are walking around giving each other the Heil Hitler salute. You really think that!

Trump voters are ordinary people who are busy working for a living.

Why does this cartel of the super elite hate Trump so much and love Biden so much?
Joe biden will and has lied about anything , he lies about himself his son his politics his achievements his education his job performance his wife . lol anything and everything .
I would believe a crack whore who was dope sick before I would believe any thing he said .

Joe biden will and has lied about anything , he lies about himself his son his politics his achievements his education his job performance his wife . lol anything and everything .
I would believe a crack whore who was dope sick before I would believe any thing he said .

Oh no Trump invented lying.

Biden in 1988 telling 5 lies in less than 20 seconds about his education.

I went to law school on a full academic scholarship
Lie!
The only one in my class
Lie!
I was the outstanding student in the political science dept.
Lie!
I graduated with 3 degrees
Lie!
End up with 165 credits
Lie!

He claimed He began college at a black college, Delaware St. Total lie. Never was a student there.

I got started at a HBCU Delaware St.
Lie!

Oh no Trump invented lying.

Biden in 1988 telling 5 lies in less than 20 seconds about his education.

Lie!

Lie!

Lie!

Lie!

Lie!

He claimed He began college at a black college, Delaware St. Total lie. Never was a student there.

Lie!
joe has a long job history of lying for decades , Im Amazed he isnt lying about his name as much as he lies about his family and himself .
And democrats here lap ha shat up as ast as he spoon feeds them . I think they are all either stupid or on drugs who ignore bides tall tales.

What a bunch of ignorance.

Trump is nothing like these people. He could not drop $400M like Zuckerberg did.

Newscorp is a public company. Yes you could equate Fox as the right wing version of CNN or MSNBC but this thread is not about media.

The title is in a question. Why , why, why are the richest people in the history of earth, people who have a net worth greater than half the countries in the world are so devoted to hating Trump and helping Joe Biden? And secondarily I might ask why would anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together think they care what is best for you or the USA?

So I ask what was it about Trump that was so wonderful that so many mega elites and China wanted to go to the wall to defeat him? Answer the question somebody.

so define "the richest people in history" and show that they all hate trump and are devoted to helping biden.

you make a lot of claims and fail to prove them. but you're not "spinning". lol

You did. Read you arrogant ignorant brain fart. You loosing your mind if you can't remember yesterday.
Maybe old thingo will move over and you can live at pervert Central in florida.

You want the Cheneys in power you dim wit. You wanted her to win her election. Dick and Liz Cheney dictators of the world!

They can go down and run your country like shit they already tried to ruin the USA.

Trump stopped these globalist neocon idiots.

You love the worst republicans there are. Let's have another worthless 2 decade war! Boris clapping like a damn retarded seal.

so define "the richest people in history" and show that they all hate trump and are devoted to helping biden.

you make a lot of claims and fail to prove them. but you're not "spinning". lol

You are not reading the thread? Read the first 3 posts in the thread. Billionaires preferred Biden 2-1.

Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett. All democrats.

All of social media banning speech to help Biden and the democrats.

Trump had 80 million followers on Twitter. A former president of the United States of American banned on Twitter.

Werbung:
Are the royal family elitists or warriors for working class people? They are libtards!

According to 90 IQ Harry the world is on fire. Global warming! He knows he has seen it from his private jet!

Amazing how all these people think the same.

Harry and Megan a hot mess mix of climate change hypocrisy and racism! Megan makes up a lie about the Royal family that one of them expressed concern about their baby being too dark. In true libtard fashion there is no source. No names. She is married into the royal family and claiming to be a victim!

Back