Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

Werbung:
You want the Cheneys in power you dim wit. You wanted her to win her election. Dick and Liz Cheney dictators of the world!

They can go down and run your country like shit they already tried to ruin the USA.

Trump stopped these globalist neocon idiots.

You love the worst republicans there are. Let's have another worthless 2 decade war! Boris clapping like a damn retarded seal.
You never objected to either or muttered a word of criticism when they did their republican duty.

Suddenly when Liz dumps on your Dear Leader, you hate them. How coincidental and hypocritical.

If Trump was so good 81 million would not have voted him out. Democracy speaks to himself.

You never objected to either or muttered a word of criticism when they did their republican duty.

Suddenly when Liz dumps on your Dear Leader, you hate them. How coincidental and hypocritical.

If Trump was so good 81 million would not have voted him out. Democracy speaks to himself.

How do you know? Was I posting here in 2005? The forum did not exist yet. I have never been a member of the republican party and did not vote for Bush in 04 or McCain in 08. I did not vote Trump in 2016 either. I often vote libertarian.

Trump lost for a variety of reasons and has his political weak points. The bottom line is that he lost because of Covid a gift from the Chinese government to the democrat party.

I suppose you are not intelligent enough to know the disconnect between Biden getting more votes than anybody ever and 18 months in office 75% of democrats do not want him running again. :cautious:

How do you know? Was I posting here in 2005? The forum did not exist yet. I have never been a member of the republican party and did not vote for Bush in 04 or McCain in 08. I did not vote Trump in 2016 either. I often vote libertarian.

Trump lost for a variety of reasons and has his political weak points. The bottom line is that he lost because of Covid a gift from the Chinese government to the democrat party.

I suppose you are not intelligent enough to know the disconnect between Biden getting more votes than anybody ever and 18 months in office 75% of democrats do not want him running again. :cautious:

Being a member doesn't exclude from being a republican. Once you vote for them, which you did, you are just as committed as a member. I would rather you not leave yourself open with you veneer thin lies.

As for the covid conclusion, that idiocy doesn't deserve a reply. Its pure hate and paranoia.

I dont care if every democrat doesn't want him again. All I ever wanted was for him to defeat Trump and he did. Convincingly. He can retire anytime he likes or get beaten; it wouldn't worry me. Trump is gone forever and I'm happy.

So get yourself aligned with how I think. Its not easy but like your old butt buddy thingo, watch carefully and it'll unfold. Have a nice day. I am.

Being a member doesn't exclude from being a republican. Once you vote for them, which you did, you are just as committed as a member. I would rather you not leave yourself open with you veneer thin lies.

As for the covid conclusion, that idiocy doesn't deserve a reply. Its pure hate and paranoia.

I dont care if every democrat doesn't want him again. All I ever wanted was for him to defeat Trump and he did. Convincingly. He can retire anytime he likes or get beaten; it wouldn't worry me. Trump is gone forever and I'm happy.

So get yourself aligned with how I think. Its not easy but like your old butt buddy thingo, watch carefully and it'll unfold. Have a nice day. I am.

Pure hate and paranoia? They bioengineered a virus that infected the entire world and you do not care? Oh they are not white! :rolleyes: Just happened to help whom?

As for voting republican it is not a crime. There are only 2 parties that matter. I know you would want one party rule because you are a fascist who cares nothing about liberty. That's why you applaud Joe Biden's attempt to destroy liberty here.

Pure hate and paranoia? They bioengineered a virus that infected the entire world and you do not care

Thats pure ignorance and paranoia. There is no evidence it was deliberately created to destroy anything. Thats a lie.
? Oh they are not white! :rolleyes: Just happened to help whom?

As for voting republican it is not a crime.
No one said it was but there's no need to lie about it.
There are only 2 parties that matter. I know you would want one party rule because you are a fascist who cares nothing about liberty.

I remind you it was Trump who orchestrated a fascist takeover on j6. It is republicans who want a one party rule and that proves it. So let's not have any confusion about who are the fascists in America.
That's why you applaud Joe Biden's attempt to destroy liberty here.

The catch cry of destroying liberty is typical republican propaganda.
Its the same as the "take America back" rubbish.

Theres no evidence of Biden compromising your liberty so to use that as a justification for his removal is baseless. In fact, youre lying.

I do notice your temperament has elevated to an hysterical rage lately.
You should try to calm down a bit before it affects your mental health. There is already a pattern of consistent untruths and baseless statements permeating this forum. Dont let it deteriorate further.

Oh no Trump invented lying.

Biden in 1988 telling 5 lies in less than 20 seconds about his education.

Lie!

Lie!

Lie!

Lie!

Lie!

He claimed He began college at a black college, Delaware St. Total lie. Never was a student there.

Lie!

They alway do the what about trump ticket.
I did vote for trump . I would have voted for a dead man before I would of voted for her.
Now that my governor is getting support and democrats attacking him. I want him to run Rons a good man has common sense .
But I had to comment so you will know its part of thier standard ignorant play book. Half the stuff I post on here is just to annoy them.Screenshot_20220814-105704.png

They alway do the what about trump ticket.
I did vote for trump . I would have voted for a dead man before I would of voted for her.
Now that my governor is getting support and democrats attacking him. I want him to run Rons a good man has common sense .
But I had to comment so you will know its part of thier standard ignorant play book. Half the stuff I post on here is just to annoy them.View attachment 1670
more fake news from AT. lol

hey, idiot, cartoons aren't reality :)

A new group led by a prominent conservative lawyer has received $1.6 billion from one donor -- the largest single contribution to a politically focused nonprofit that's ever been made public

those darn liberal elitists, donating to conservative groups. lol.

Mark Zuckerberg one of the richest people on earth working with the FBI to help Joe Biden win an election. No threat to our freedom there!

The FBI who had Hunter Biden's laptop since 2019 telling the CEO of Facebook(Metta) to censure news to gain a political result. Welcome to soviet Russia.

A new group led by a prominent conservative lawyer has received $1.6 billion from one donor -- the largest single contribution to a politically focused nonprofit that's ever been made public

those darn liberal elitists, donating to conservative groups. lol.

WTF are you talking about? Do you ever support anything you say with links and facts? You just lie.

According to this list the National association of realtors is the largest political action committee in the country. They donate roughly equally every cycle to the 2 parties.

The big issue for them every cycle is to keep the mortgage interest tax right off.

How much cash does the NAR take in every year for political donations? $4M. 1% what Zuckerberg spent helping Joe Biden.

Mark Zuckerberg one of the richest people on earth working with the FBI to help Joe Biden win an election. No threat to our freedom there!

The FBI who had Hunter Biden's laptop since 2019 telling the CEO of Facebook(Metta) to censure news to gain a political result. Welcome to soviet Russia.
they have cut hunter breaks even allowing him to get away with lying on his gun permit and throwing a gun in the trash in a public area not to mention his taxes and shady dealings . Even buying hookers and allegedly having sex with a underage Chinese kid working as a foreign agent with out registering . LOl you dont hear them complaining about that at all hey .lol

I really hope that trump dont run again I really want to see Ron run and win hes a better man I think and better for the nation then trump would be.

Of course about any one would be better for the nation then JOE.

I think as time goes by we will have a new phrase. It will be you joed it , meaning you screwed it up, half asses it , fracked it up.

Werbung:
Back