Why does Israel do what it does?

Werbung:
Is this to support Kelly's assertion that what started the conflict was that Israel-

continually conduct raids into Lebanon

??? I was disputing her characterization of "continually". These three incidents dont really support the characterization. MARK

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/SHA502A.html

"Israel the prime suspect in Hariri's assassination",

[
Lebanon has reportedly broken a spy ring that was plotting to murder Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of militant group Hezbollah, on behalf of Israel.​

Lebanon: New evidence Mossad behind assassination[/B]

Lebanese army releases statement citing new evidence that cell nabbed in Lebanon for Majzoub brothers’ assassination in May answered to Israeli intelligence agency​

Theres a lot more incidents. I wont even get into all the assassinations and terrorist acts Israel has committed against the Palestinians.

Is this to support Kelly's assertion that what started the conflict was that Israel-

??? I was disputing her characterization of "continually". These three incidents dont really support the characterization. MARK

I was the first person to make this assertion. Maybe you missed my post.
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8262&postcount=60

There are many many more incidents involving ISrael conducting terroristic operations inside of Lebanon. Ive shown you three, if your interested in the truth, I recommend Google.

I'm not making a special case of blaming the Jews. I'm asking that the Jews be treated like everyone else. No one else had the U.N. create a homeland for them. Why should we feel more sorry for the Jews than for anyone else? Just because of time? Just because the holocaust was more recent than the Jews own genocide against other people? And so now they get special privileges?
Who is feeling sorry for Israel? Actually I'm sort of pissed at them for losing their backbone much like we here in the US have lost ours. We all know what eventually will need to be done but, much like that expensive cocktail party we call the UN, we prefer to wait until it is too late so all you guys can blame us for ignoring the warning signs. It all sounds so ridiculous to me. We no longer fight wars to win yet we never really negotiate peace. We send our pawns onto our political chessboards and play a game.....pathetic really.

Also....you call what the Jews are doing genocide?! Do you realize how quickly Israel could end this standoff?! Why they don't is beyond me. This will go on and on and on. Palestinians blowing themselves up for allah while taking 30 kids on a school bus with them. Israel responds by bulldozing the neighborhood this terrorist came from and the endless circle of bloodshed continues with the next round of homicide bombers.

The US almost fell into this abyss back in WWII but it still had a spine connected to a brain back then. We knew that the only conventional way to take Japan was to invade with everything we had causing endless casualties on both sides and extending the war. We knew the Japanese would fight to the last man for the Emperor much like the Pals kill themselves for their cause. Our alternative was to show them they had no chance. Exit Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yes this was a terrible loss of life but there is no doubt that it saved many many more versus an invasion. No, I'm not suggesting Israel use ANY nuclear device to solve this but it better get back to its 1967 self or it's only a matter of time....much like us here in the US.

-Castle

Who is feeling sorry for Israel? Actually I'm sort of pissed at them for losing their backbone much like we here in the US have lost ours. We all know what eventually will need to be done but, much like that expensive cocktail party we call the UN, we prefer to wait until it is too late so all you guys can blame us for ignoring the warning signs. It all sounds so ridiculous to me. We no longer fight wars to win yet we never really negotiate peace. We send our pawns onto our political chessboards and play a game.....pathetic really.

Also....you call what the Jews are doing genocide?! Do you realize how quickly Israel could end this standoff?! Why they don't is beyond me. This will go on and on and on. Palestinians blowing themselves up for allah while taking 30 kids on a school bus with them. Israel responds by bulldozing the neighborhood this terrorist came from and the endless circle of bloodshed continues with the next round of homicide bombers.

The US almost fell into this abyss back in WWII but it still had a spine connected to a brain back then. We knew that the only conventional way to take Japan was to invade with everything we had causing endless casualties on both sides and extending the war. We knew the Japanese would fight to the last man for the Emperor much like the Pals kill themselves for their cause. Our alternative was to show them they had no chance. Exit Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yes this was a terrible loss of life but there is no doubt that it saved many many more versus an invasion. No, I'm not suggesting Israel use ANY nuclear device to solve this but it better get back to its 1967 self or it's only a matter of time....much like us here in the US.

-Castle

Yah the US had such a spine that we gave Stalin EVERYTHING he asked for. Stalin was propably 10 times worse than Hitler and Japan combined. Great spine!!

The U.N. was the principle force in the attempted legitimization of the creation of the state of Israel by the Zionists.

I dont think "legitimization" is the same thing as "create". The UN legitimized the creation of two states in the remaining Palestinian mandates and so legitimized the creation of the first of the two. The two different groups of people had aptly demonstrated they didnt live well with each other together. The Palestinians rejected the two state solution and continue to do so today. The UN would probably legitimize a Palestinian state if they would declare one compatible with the two state solution. MARK

Yah the US had such a spine that we gave Stalin EVERYTHING he asked for. Stalin was propably 10 times worse than Hitler and Japan combined. Great spine!!
You make a good point! So it was a somewhat weak spine vs. the total lack of one we sport today. Although Patton was ready and willing to make sure the iron curtain never existed.

-Castle

I think he was probably refering to having a spine when it comes to dealing with our enemies in war. Not having a spine in dealing with our allies.
MARK

I was the first person to make this assertion. Maybe you missed my post.
https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8262&postcount=60

There are many many more incidents involving ISrael conducting terroristic operations inside of Lebanon. Ive shown you three, if your interested in the truth, I recommend Google.

Sometimes hard to tell who is doing the writing in Kelly's posts. Whoevers claim it is I still dont think the three incidents and any others really amount to "continually conduct raids into Lebanon", as a justification for starting the conflict in 2006. CERTAINLY not the ones that occured AFTER the conflict. And I dont believe for a moment the claims made by the Iranians one day after the Hariri assination. Revealing that you seem to accept them as unquestioned truth. MARK

Sometimes hard to tell who is doing the writing in Kelly's posts. Whoevers claim it is I still dont think the three incidents and any others really amount to "continually conduct raids into Lebanon", as a justification for starting the conflict in 2006. CERTAINLY not the ones that occured AFTER the conflict. And I dont believe for a moment the claims made by the Iranians one day after the Hariri assination. Revealing that you seem to accept them as unquestioned truth. MARK

I wasnt really citing it as justification. Just pointing out that if your going to get up in the Hezzies grill for that one raid, then you hafta be up in Israels as well. If you can say that one Hezzie raid was an act of war, then what about all the other Israeli actions against Lebanon? Dont they count too? Or are you selective in what you consider is an act of war?

Furthermore, the war had already been planned, the Israelis just used the Hezzie raid as the justification to go do what they were going to do anyways. Of course at the behest of the United States. The fact that they failed miserably at their goals to destroy Hezbollah and find their captured soldiers should show you just how weak the IDF really is.

I wasnt really citing it as justification. Just pointing out that if your going to get up in the Hezzies grill for that one raid, then you hafta be up in Israels as well. If you can say that one Hezzie raid was an act of war, then what about all the other Israeli actions against Lebanon? Dont they count too? Or are you selective in what you consider is an act of war?

Furthermore, the war had already been planned, the Israelis just used the Hezzie raid as the justification to go do what they were going to do anyways. Of course at the behest of the United States. The fact that they failed miserably at their goals to destroy Hezbollah and find their captured soldiers should show you just how weak the IDF really is.

Hezbollah fires rockets over the border into Israel and Israel responds. I dont blame them for doing so. When the residents of a neighboring country wage war against you, it is likely to be waged back at them. Lebanon chose to wage war against Israel back in 1948, rejecting the two state solution, with the intention of eliminating Israel. Israel has offerd peace, lebanon has refused. MARK

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/SHA502A.html

"Israel the prime suspect in Hariri's assassination",

The terrorist operation committed last evening (Monday (14 February)) in Beirut that resulted in the assassination of Rafiq Baha al-Din al-Hariri, the former prime minister of Lebanon and the architect of that country's new economy, put another twist in the blind knot of the situation in the Middle East. Those who planned, guided and executed that heinous act are hoping that they may calculate their own gains or losses within the framework of their future plans, regardless of the anxieties of the Lebanese people.​

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3726307.stm

Lebanon has reportedly broken a spy ring that was plotting to murder Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of militant group Hezbollah, on behalf of Israel.​

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3262657,00.html

Lebanon: New evidence Mossad behind assassination

Lebanese army releases statement citing new evidence that cell nabbed in Lebanon for Majzoub brothers’ assassination in May answered to Israeli intelligence agency​

Theres a lot more incidents. I wont even get into all the assassinations and terrorist acts Israel has committed against the Palestinians.

Wow, the Lebanese want to blame Israel for something. Stop the presses.

If Israel wants to kill Hezbollah militant leaders, more power to them. If Lebanon would police its own borders Israel wouldnt have to. Since Lebanon refuses to break up the terrorist cells using Lebanon as a safe place to stage terrorist attacks, and fire rockets in Israel, I can't see them having a right to get mad when Israel does the dirty work themselves.

Who is feeling sorry for Israel?

A lot of people felt sorry for the Jews after the Holocaust. But not many people feel sorry for Israel now. But guilt and remorse were the main reasons they were given that land - which is now the flashpoint in the Middle East.

Werbung:
Back