Why dont we split America up ether 3 or 2 countries?

There is a lot about FOX I don't like. I don't see them as all that conservative, except for a few like Hannity and he gets on my nerves with all the talking heads arguing back and forth. I don't get why the left has so much angst against them. They have a lot of center left and leftists on that show.
Because the left we know are left of left. My new boss honestly thinks that keith olbermann is a tiny left of center. If your center is keith olbermann then even ABC and NBC are considered too far right. And my new boss actually thinks nbc and cbs are too far to the right. He says it with a straight face.

Werbung:
That's insane. I couldn't work for someone that far left.
They come and go and I find him entertaining really. Today was extra funny, he insists that there is no such thing as partial birth abortion and never has been. There was no reasoning with him in any way. He stated fact (in his opinion), facts be damned :)

They come and go and I find him entertaining really. Today was extra funny, he insists that there is no such thing as partial birth abortion and never has been. There was no reasoning with him in any way. He stated fact (in his opinion), facts be damned :)

And they think we're uninformed.

Yes, very much so. I am the problem I am told because I dont support targeting the rich for more taxes, higher property taxes on all of us, bond measures, higher gas taxes and more pay raises for teachers.

California has been doing this for decades. We constantly throw more money at the schools and getting poorer results. The idiot voters here just passed two more tax measures. What they are going to get from that is more businesses leaving, fewer jobs and the poor middle class having to pay a higher cost of living. They never learn and wonder why they are bankrupt.

Werbung:
Look at Jared Loughner hes getting life without Parole. He killed people man!!! Now if we had an Texas country he would got death.

Back