1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Why the media is not whining about Kennedy brushing them off

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by XCALIDEM, Dec 23, 2008.

1. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

There was huge uproar from the media when Sarah Palin was being kept away from being asked question that could her into trouble. We all remember the ABC and CBS interviews in which she was asked dumb questions and she prefered no to answer them.

Here is poor little Caroline Kennedy who refuses to talk to the media. Who is surrounded by handlers who have asked the media to e-mail their questions before they can be answered. Yet, hardly anyone is making it a huge deal about it......

Amazing: :mad:

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21705432/sarah_palin_ized.htm?pageid=37001

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ine-Kennedy-refuses-to-disclose-finances.html

2. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Faux News?..Oh, that's right..you're a Republican.

Sorry but compared to the refined well educated Carline Kennedy, Sarah Palin is an ignorant hillbilly.

3. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

What public office has she hold??? NONE!!!!

4. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

Is this why she's hiding her financial records? :rolleyes:

5. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

The news came from CBS if you look closely...

6. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

The word "Palinized" may have come from a show on CBS but the comparison between the way the media is treating Kennedy versus Palin and the question of whether the term is fair to Gov. Bimbo is pure Faux.

7. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Because she is a democrat. There will never be a day when democrat\liberals hold their own to the same standards they try and hold conservatives\republicans to.

8. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again

yea cuz republicans are soooo fair :rolleyes:

9. Pandora

I think in general when it comes to stuff like this yeah they are more fair but by no means saints.

NO republican would last through congress if they had the history of Ted Kennedy or Robert Byrd, there is just no way.

With all the sleazeball democrats out there they refuse to talk about them EVER! but they wont stop talking about Larry Craig and the funny thing is the republicans dont stop talking about him too. He made the top ten list for slime balls with Dennis Miller. Libs dont turn on thier own no matter how bad they need turning on, Republicans do.

10. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

It looks like the Kennedy brand is sellable after all... :D

11. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

cAROLINE Kennedy blows off interview with NY Times

Caroline Kennedy finally faced the press; The NY Times that is... This should had been like a Sean Hannity to Sarah Palin interview. However, Ms. Kennedy wasn't able the simple questions asked by the times, YOU KNOW...:rolleyes:....

Amazing! Not even the times think that she's qualify to be a Senator for that state...:D

Click hear to listen to an excerpt from that inerview: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article5416006.ece

12. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

13. Pandora

I saw her in an interview with the NY Times, it was terrible. She said "you know" about 15 times in a 3 minute sound bite. In that sound bite she did not say really much of anything else that really made sense or mattered.

The left went after Sarah Palin for saying "and also" too many times, not one of them I bet will have the package down stairs to do the same to the Democrat princess of Camelot.

Personally I don’t dislike the woman, it does though seem as though she feels entitled to the position. I think she could have been nervous in the various interviews she was in and flopped or they could have been like Palin’s and took the worst 6 minutes of a 2 hour interview. I highly doubt that since the media had it out for Palin and does not for Kennedy. But that could be possible.

The part I find so laughable is the same jerk offs who attacked Palin for basically the same stuff give the dem princess a pass.........so typical

14. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

It was 138 times to be exact, you know....;)

15. Pandora

lol

i liked the part where she said she was in support of the whole nafta problem you know ;)

I know what she meant but it sounded funny the way she said it. I admit im a bit shocked, you would think she would be a better speaker than she is. she has spent years and years talking in front of large groups so its nothing new to her at least i did not think so.

but she could just be nervous like Palin was or its also possible she doesnt even want this but her family wants this for her so she is half hearted about trying for it?