Will PROHIBITION Of Cigarettes Work??

Mr. Shaman

Werbung:
but if everyone quit smoking how would the flaming liberals get tax money for super retarded programs?
Oh, we're planning on charging the "conservatives" $eriou$ membership-fees, in those re-education camps (presently under-construction on the more-exclusive country-club properties). Anything left-over, after our beer & Pot budget has been replenished, will be directed to those super retarded programs.

Better get-on-down to get your physical.

hahaha

that is a good reply :)

but serious now, liberals taxed cigs then lots quit, so the taxed them more because they lost so much funding then more quit. If they want everyone to quit smoking they need to figure out what they will tax in its place to get their stupid money. I am thinking BigFood would be a good one, tax fast food to pay for everybody's health care, and since I think more republicans play golf than libs tax golf.

what they really should do is tax church. You almost never would effect a lib that way and almost always be able to get more out of conservatives and republicans.

Hey....why not open with a BigRob-style hypothetical? :rolleyes:

Another consideration is Fiscal Responsibility.​

I am confused about something in your post. your thinking on the matter.

First you describe smoking as "legal, yet highly addictive intoxicant" and say some have quit willingly but others have not quit.
then you go on to wonder if they might quit if they would quit if they were
being threatened with criminal prosecution and arrest, imprisonment, probation, and drug testing."

how can something legal be treated with criminal prosecution and arrest, imprisonment, probation, and drug testing?

I think you missed a step

go from legal to illegal then criminal prosecution and arrest, imprisonment, probation, and drug testing.

Notice how no one turned this thread into an anti-US rant, a novel concept, they actually stayed on topic. You would do well to learn that concept Shaman.

The Prohibition thing was tried with Alcohol and you can read up on the history of that one.
HOWEVER, just as a hypothetical ... If the use of Tobacco could be eliminated, there would be land freed-up to grow food crops or industrial HEMP ... good idea, please note that in the world, there are thousands of acres of land cultivated in poppies that feed the illegal drug business, if that could be stamped out, how much FOOD could be grown on that same land?

oh well, good ideas, but no way to implement them ... so I just sit here typing away on this silly forum and noting gets done....

oops(!).

Another consideration is Fiscal Responsibility

Tax obesity. Criminally prosecute those parents who knowingly doom their child to health problems because of irresponsible eating habits, and then try to make society pay for the health problems that arise from being obese through medicaid.

Tax obesity. Criminally prosecute those parents who knowingly doom their child to health problems because of irresponsible eating habits, and then try to make society pay for the health problems that arise from being obese through medicaid.

there will always be something libs will find to tax. If they could tax your freaking air they would do it

Oh, we're planning on charging the "conservatives" $eriou$ membership-fees, in those re-education camps (presently under-construction on the more-exclusive country-club properties). Anything left-over, after our beer & Pot budget has been replenished, will be directed to those super retarded programs.

Better get-on-down to get your physical.

can we just execute them?I am bored with them

Notice how no one turned this thread into an anti-US rant, a novel concept, they actually stayed on topic. You would do well to learn that concept Shaman.

I see you failed to notice that it was in fact noObama who decided it was a Bash Liberals thread, a whole one post in. But feel free to blame Shaman for replying to her dumb response.

Werbung:
Back