Will The International Court of Justice Indict Obama For War Crimes?

One would hope--that you realize presidents are only managers, they themselves can only listen to a bunch of people around them and then try to make a decent decision, or be convinced one way or another by those same dilettantes.

It is who you are SURROUNDED by--that calls the shots--and the reason he is such a profound and breath-taking failure.
Valerie Jarrett is running foreign policy--and what a brain trust she is!
Is that why Obama's opponents got it so wrong, because they didn't know who he would surround himself with once elected?

Werbung:
Is that why Obama's opponents got it so wrong, because they didn't know who he would surround himself with once elected?

Not entirely.
They chose to buy something--"shiny"--like a small child would at a carnival.
There was nothing there when he appeared--there is nothing there now.
The clues were everywhere--but the media was complicit in selling us a Bill of Goods that was not true.

Not entirely.
They chose to buy something--"shiny"--like a small child would at a carnival.
There was nothing there when he appeared--there is nothing there now.
The clues were everywhere--but the media was complicit in selling us a Bill of Goods that was not true.
Well, maybe. If you listened to what Obama had to say, they you should have had a fair idea where he stood on the issues. If you listened to his opponents, then you may have believed, as many of his supporters did also, that he was an extreme leftie peacenik. The reality is that he isn't a whole lot different from his predecessor.

I'm not sure anyone could have foreseen his use of drones and kill lists, however. Neither he nor his opponents said anything to indicate he would go that far in the "war on terror."

Well, maybe. If you listened to what Obama had to say, they you should have had a fair idea where he stood on the issues. If you listened to his opponents, then you may have believed, as many of his supporters did also, that he was an extreme leftie peacenik. The reality is that he isn't a whole lot different from his predecessor.

I'm not sure anyone could have foreseen his use of drones and kill lists, however. Neither he nor his opponents said anything to indicate he would go that far in the "war on terror."

I think he is a shill.
He has no belief in anything he says.
A puppet. A marionette.
He is a stooge to do the bidding of someone else.

I think he is a shill.
He has no belief in anything he says.
A puppet. A marionette.
He is a stooge to do the bidding of someone else.

Do you think Bush was any different? Will Romney be, if he's elected?

I often thought that the real power in the Bush Administration was Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld. Still do, as a matter of fact.

I often thought that the real power in the Bush Administration was Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld. Still do, as a matter of fact.

The success or failure of any administration--or any organization you have ever worked within--is the ability of the leader to orchestrate the best and the brightest around him and constantly re-arrange that galaxy as things/times change.

It is pointless to look for the "smartest man/woman". Does not exist. Best manager--well--maybe.
Romney does seem to have some of that, ultimately one never knows until you see them in action.
Obama is a total and complete failure surrounded by disgusting and idiotic simpletons.
Thinking he will improve is insanity. He is a shill.

The success or failure of any administration--or any organization you have ever worked within--is the ability of the leader to orchestrate the best and the brightest around him and constantly re-arrange that galaxy as things/times change.

It is pointless to look for the "smartest man/woman". Does not exist. Best manager--well--maybe.
Romney does seem to have some of that, ultimately one never knows until you see them in action.
Obama is a total and complete failure surrounded by disgusting and idiotic simpletons.
Thinking he will improve is insanity. He is a shill.

fact is we have seen Romney in action as a leader and its been glowing.
Obama admits his failure leading his social actions in one of his autobiographies.

fact is we have seen Romney in action as a leader and its been glowing.
Obama admits his failure leading his social actions in one of his autobiographies.

They are all total fiction with anecdotal truth-spots.
This, too, will be revealed over time, when we finally find out--who he really is.
All--smoke and mirrors.

Oh I don't know. Don't forget who Bush's dad is.

Werbung:
Back