Women President

That atheist figure is interesting. The homosexual one was expected. Obviously the statistic of importance here is the percentage that would not vote for a particular candidate as the nature of the question seems to imply that this indicates an active discrimination. As such we're looking at not the ratio, but the magnitude.

Werbung:
I vote by principle and by where the candidate stands on the issues regardless of gender. I would not be opposed to voting for a female for president if she had the qualities I would support in any candidate. I would hate however for a "female" status to be used as a campaign tool. Leadership is the ability to compel action regardless of what a person looks like, how old they are, or what gender they might be.

Well, if we think of society as the people in the world, then yes, they are ready! They are so ready, there are already many women presidents and prime ministers and chancellors. But in the US, I am not sure people are ready. I hope we can elect a woman for president, and I am voting for Hillary if she gets the nomination.

I think we are behind the times. England and India have had woman PM's. It should be the most qualified. Frankly, gender should play a part at all. The first woman to run for President was Victoria Woodhull in 1872.

I don't think gender really matters anymore. Of course, there's that first hurdle to get over insofar as the Presidency though. If Hillary were the best candidate, I think a lot would vote for her. IMO, she is far from what I want to see as President so I shall work against her.

I couldn't get behind Hillary if she were the ONLY candidate. I'd vote for my 6 year old son first. I just don't think she has the country's best interest in mind, I think she just wants the power and the title. There's not enough money in the WORLD to make me vote for her.

Werbung:
LOL ...I was trying to be kind I guess. There are so many people who seem to feel that way about Clinton that she should be more worried about her image than how much campaign money she can amass.

Back