2009: "The Year of the Hoax"

As my Grandmother would say

Oh Pish! (at least on a couple of those!)

Palin is as qualified as obama. (Not that obama is all that qualified)

and we do have the best system on planet earth, but it is not a perfect system... its just better than the others out there. It does need work though.

yea,

can't finnish one term of 3rd smallest state

vs 8 years IL Senate, US Senate, Work on LOse nukes,

Wait i forgot she was mayor of a small city that about the size of my high school lol

Please, don't even try

Werbung:
yea,

can't finnish one term of 3rd smallest state

vs 8 years IL Senate, US Senate, Work on LOse nukes,

Wait i forgot she was mayor of a small city that about the size of my high school lol

Please, don't even try

Your community organizer had/has no experience, that is why he is doing so dang poor in everything he tries. I will agree with you that Sarah Palin is not qualified but neither is/was your community agitator. We are just going to have to disagree on his greatness :)

Your community organizer had/has no experience, that is why he is doing so dang poor in everything he tries. I will agree with you that Sarah Palin is not qualified but neither is/was your community agitator. We are just going to have to disagree on his greatness :)

of course you gloss over again, US Senator, and IL State Senator...and act like Community organizer was all he did...That's like me saying McCain had no experience, he was only a POW

A year is often marked by an unusual number of incidents that happen in it. 2009 is clearly to be known as "The Year of the Hoax".

Examples include:

I agree with you about your central point that there were many hoaxes this last year. But there are some things on your list that are wrong. For example, just about everything you said about climate change:

An inside whistleblower publishes notes and emails revealing that the University of East Anglia's personnel had been systematically distorting and faking data from weather observations, to make people think the climate was changing when it wasn't.

Please provide a clear example of anyone "systematically distorting and faking data". I ask this everytime someone mentions the CRU emails, and never get any responses.

* In an ongoing hoax spreading over several decades, a diminishing number of advocates still insist that man's actions have something to do with climate change (if there is actually any climate change, see second example above).

By "diminishing number", do you mean almost all the scientists who have studied it, because that would make more sense?

THis despite more than forty years of such claims having produced no proof whatsoever of any contribution from the actions of humans, to climate change.

Ummm, sunlight gets reflected by stuff. Humans make lots of this stuff. Believe it or not, physics works.

One of the biggest hoaxes is your signature line, Little-Acorn.

Thomas Jefferson never said, "That government is best which governs least", much less that he included "because its people discipline themselves".

And Thomas Paine also didn't say it, as many claim. However, it is true that Thoreau did mention the first part, but he merely was quoting from The United States Magazine and Democratic Review.

Nice try, though. :rolleyes:
I always enjoyed Quote-time!!!

:D

"It's very interesting when you think about it, the slaves who left here to go to America, because of their steadfast and their religion and their belief in freedom, helped change America." - Dakar, Senegal, July 8, 2003

389.gif

I dont know if they are liberals or not. But I did have a bad feeling that things would not work out and I was right.

I like my daughter to be exposed to liberals. We talk a great deal about politics. She will one day grow up and move out or go off to college and I want her to learn how to think not what to think. If I only expose her to my point of view she wont know how to defend herself or even really be sure she knows what she believes because I would have always told her what to believe.

Yes, YOU are so correct. We should save at least one liberal per city, put them on display so our children will never forget what they look like. List their political agenda too, our children must learn how America was almost destroyed after over 70 years of liberal policies from F.D.R. to Obama, NEVER again !! 2008 , the year of a HUGE MISTAKE, obama & his assorted gang of misfits

p.s. I appreciate your use of "always" in your last sentence!

Interesting what you say about Jefferson, I learned in public school that he did say that.
Jefferson was...without DOUBT...a true-intellect, as President....​

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." -Thomas Jefferson
"On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind,
from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind." - Thomas Jefferson
"In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot... they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer engine for their purpose." - Thomas Jefferson
"I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." - Thomas Jefferson​
.....but, he couldn't help it.

He was an ARIES!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Ronald Reagan was an actor, no gipper, and you are a slave to gipper mentality.
Fortunately....."conservative"-stupidity is not Universal!!!!
"Many obituaries have highlighted his sunny charm and good humour, while others have credited him with helping to end the Cold War, restore America's confidence in itself and "get government off people's back", as he himself would have put it.

But critics point out that there was another side to his presidency - record budget deficits, economic pressure on the middle class, human rights abuses in Central America, and the Iran-Contra scandal.

Correctives are being issued even to the claim that he was the most popular president in modern history.
"
*​
"For Ronald Reagan was many things, but most undeniably he was a pathological liar."​

Well I adopted a little girl and I let her go on a sleep over 2 days before Christmas. I get these "funny feelings" and I had one that she should not go. Well everyone said I should let her go so I did and we found out New Years Eve about 4 hours before all the stores closed that she got head lice at the sleep over. We spend the rest of the day dashing around buying the stuff you have to get to kill it, 4 hours at the laundry mat washing everything we own and then I was up past midnight looking over her head, freaking out that I was gonna catch it.

I cant find any way to blame obama for this one though, darn it!
SURE you can!!!

With Obama, in place, The RNC/FAUX Noise/Porky Limbaugh have managed (in all their wisdom) to convert your (new) Reality to a mere-cartoon (...Not to mention enhancing your imagination...or, borrowing someone-else's).

At the very least, BUSHCO gave those (same) cartoonists all the grist they needed, to expose BUSHCO's Cry Wolf tactics.​

Well that is great...the part about adopting a little girl not the head lice.

It may be too late, but you did not use that tarry crap they sell did you? We used it on our kids then found out later it is somewhat toxic and I believe they make something that works better and is safer.

A lot of kids get it so don't get too worked up about it.
Whew!!!!

You Dead-O-Heads surely don't seem to have any aversion to sharing your cultural-issues.

:eek:

We apparently went over board. I got the lice kit they sell in the store for both of us and then on top of that some tea tree oil and some other face washing thing that works better than the kit. Got special combs because the ones in the kit didnt look good enough to me and we have both been washing our hair every day even though there has been no signs since new years day.

I found out today you can put a mayonnaise hair treatment with a shower cap then blow dry it. So we will do that to (just in case they try to return).
Have you tried Eye-of-Newt....or, any-other o' those ol'-timey-cures????

Maybe you need to call Sister Sarah's exorcist!!

Werbung:
I like my daughter to be exposed to liberals. We talk a great deal about politics. She will one day grow up and move out or go off to college and I want her to learn how to think not what to think.
How amusing all-of-this-is....watching a rerun of the late-'50s/mid-'60s!!!!!
Hippy_Chick.png

"Hey, Mom!! I'm HOOOOOOOME!!!!"

92.gif

Back