2009: "The Year of the Hoax"

Great, now you made my head itch!
You definitely need options....

limbaugh_oxycontin.jpg

Werbung:
How amusing all-of-this-is....watching a rerun of the late-'50s/mid-'60s!!!!!

Hippy_Chick.png

"Hey, Mom!! I'm HOOOOOOOME!!!!"

92.gif

Yep...and how much of that 'allow her to THINK' are you buying into:eek: After all MOMMY keeps getting those feelings and some poor schmuck gets the blame for head lice...when the most common place to acquire HEAD LICE IS AT SCHOOL WHERE THEY PILE THEIR HATS/COATS/GLOVES INTO A PILE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ALLOCATED PLACE TO HANG BACKBACKS...but this is all just so warm & fuzzy makes me long for more 'sing around the campfire and SMORES'...LMAO

Yep...and how much of that 'allow her to THINK' are you buying into:eek: After all MOMMY keeps getting those feelings and some poor schmuck gets the blame for head lice...when the most common place to acquire HEAD LICE IS AT SCHOOL WHERE THEY PILE THEIR HATS/COATS/GLOVES INTO A PILE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ALLOCATED PLACE TO HANG BACKBACKS...but this is all just so warm & fuzzy makes me long for more 'sing around the campfire and SMORES'...LMAO

It was christmas vacation, there was no school and the girl who had head lice and came to the sleep over knew she had it but her dad did not think she did and would not treat her for it. Not to mention that my daughters school does not pile everyones coats and hats and gloves together.

Its not the girls fault who had it and no one is putting the blame on her and no one but you is calling her a schmuck.

It was christmas vacation, there was no school and the girl who had head lice and came to the sleep over knew she had it but her dad did not think she did and would not treat her for it. Not to mention that my daughters school does not pile everyones coats and hats and gloves together.

Its not the girls fault who had it and no one is putting the blame on her and no one but you is calling her a schmuck.

And the saga continues...sorry dear DRAMA QUEEN...call an 800 number for someone that truly gives a SH!T cause I ain't it!

See, I'm learning so much from your little shadow..."ALWAYS"...it doesn't have to make any sense just make it rhyme ;) LMAO

And the saga continues...sorry dear DRAMA QUEEN...call an 800 number for someone that truly gives a SH!T cause I ain't it!

See, I'm learning so much from your little shadow..."ALWAYS"...it doesn't have to make any sense just make it rhyme ;) LMAO

The saga continues because you cant seem to stop harrasing me. You even resort to attacking a post about a little kid who got head lice.

When corrected that she did not get it at school like you thought and that no one was calling the kid who gave it to her bad names except for you, you get all mad.

Try leaving me alone and it would be really great if you kept your personal insults and attacks to yourself.

The Forum Rules:

1. No personal attacks.
----------------------------------------
Treat others as you would wish to be treated. We ask that you be professional and polite and respect our intention to create a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to participate. We do not wish to censor or control your opinions, but we will ensure that the policies of the board are respected. We hope to see people conduct debates in a civilized manner.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=943

I agree with you about your central point that there were many hoaxes this last year. But there are some things on your list that are wrong. For example, just about everything you said about climate change:

Please provide a clear example of anyone "systematically distorting and faking data". I ask this everytime someone mentions the CRU emails, and never get any responses.

By "diminishing number", do you mean almost all the scientists who have studied it, because that would make more sense?

Ummm, sunlight gets reflected by stuff. Humans make lots of this stuff. Believe it or not, physics works.
Falsi cation Of
The Atmospheric CO2 Greenhouse E ects
Within The Frame Of Physics
Version 4.0 (January 6, 2009)

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0707/0707.1161v4.pdf

The saga continues because you cant seem to stop harrasing me.
Pandora, he's trying to divert you away from discussion of the subject of the thread: Hoaxes conducted or revealed in the year 2009.

With the cooperation you've given him, instead of ignoring his slime and sticking to the subject, his effort has been successful.

Pandora, he's trying to divert you away from discussion of the subject of the thread: Hoaxes conducted or revealed in the year 2009.

With the cooperation you've given him, instead of ignoring his slime and sticking to the subject, his effort has been successful.
OMG...LITTLE ACORN...You are just soooo DEEP:D

BTW...you did notice that she was the one that lead us down that garden path of 'HEAD LICE' and her just dog-gone drama laden bad New Years that caused her to have just the worst YEAR - ENDING EVER IN RECORDED HISTORY :p

And you, my friend, are still perpetuating your point of view with a signature line that claims your point of view, backed up by a patriot. That makes you look silly, and demeans the contributions of Thomas Jefferson. I provided evidence that you are wrong. Why are you still demeaning Jefferson's words to support your narrow perspective? You want more documentation?

Do you want to look as stupid as Sarah Palin?

"... Thomas Jefferson also said never underestimate the wisdom of the people."

What a crock.

Political Irony

talking points memo

"And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

The Jefferson Encyclopedia

talk politics

Your reason is now mature enough to examine this object. In the first place, divest yourself of all bias in favor of novelty & singularity of opinion. Indulge them in any other subject rather than that of religion. It is too important, and the consequences of error may be too serious. On the other hand, shake off all the fears & servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. You will naturally examine first, the religion of your own country. Read the Bible, then as you would read Livy or Tacitus. The facts which are within the ordinary course of nature, you will believe on the authority of the writer, as you do those of the same kind in Livy & Tacitus. The testimony of the writer weighs in their favor, in one scale, and their not being against the laws of nature, does not weigh against them. But those facts in the Bible which contradict the laws of nature, must be examined with more care, and under a variety of faces. Here you must recur to the pretensions of the writer to inspiration from God. Examine upon what evidence his pretensions are founded, and whether that evidence is so strong, as that its falsehood would be more improbable than a change in the laws of nature, in the case he relates. For example, in the book of Joshua, we are told, the sun stood still several hours. Were we to read that fact in Livy or Tacitus, we should class it with their showers of blood, speaking of statues, beasts, &c. But it is said, that the writer of that book was inspired. Examine, therefore, candidly, what evidence there is of his having been inspired. The pretension is entitled to your inquiry, because millions believe it. On the other hand, you are astronomer enough to know how contrary it is to the law of nature that a body revolving on its axis, as the earth does, should have stopped, should not, by that sudden stoppage, have prostrated animals, trees, buildings, and should after a certain time gave resumed its revolution, & that without a second general prostration. Is this arrest of the earth's motion, or the evidence which affirms it, most within the law of probabilities? You will next read the New Testament. It is the history of a personage called Jesus. Keep in your eye the opposite pretensions: 1, of those who say he was begotten by God, born of a virgin, suspended & reversed the laws of nature at will, & ascended bodily into heaven; and 2, of those who say he was a man of illegitimate birth, of a benevolent heart, enthusiastic mind, who set out without pretensions to divinity, ended in believing them, and was punished capitally for sedition, by being gibbeted, according to the Roman law, which punished the first commission of that offence by whipping, & the second by exile, or death in fureâ. See this law in the Digest Lib. 48. tit. 19. §. 28. 3. & Lipsius Lib 2. de cruce. cap. 2. These questions are examined in the books I have mentioned under the head of religion, & several others. They will assist you in your inquiries, but keep your reason firmly on the watch in reading them all.

Do not be frightened from this inquiry by any fear of its consequences. If it ends in a belief that there is no God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and pleasantness you feel in its exercise, and the love of others which it will procure you. If you find reason to believe there is a God, a consciousness that you are acting under his eye, & that he approves you, will be a vast additional incitement; if that there be a future state, the hope of a happy existence in that increases the appetite to deserve it; if that Jesus was also a God, you will be comforted by a belief of his aid and love. In fine, I repeat, you must lay aside all prejudice on both sides, and neither believe nor reject anything, because any other persons, or description of persons, have rejected or believed it. Your own reason is the only oracle given you by heaven, and you are answerable, not for the rightness, but uprightness of the decision. I forgot to observe, when speaking of the New Testament, that you should read all the histories of Christ, as well of those whom a council of ecclesiastics have decided for us, to be Pseudo-evangelists, as those they named Evangelists. Because these Pseudo-evangelists pretended to inspiration, as much as the others, and you are to judge their pretensions by your own reason, and not by the reason of those ecclesiastics. Most of these are lost. There are some, however, still extant, collected by Fabricius, which I will endeavor to get & send you.

Teaching American History

Sorry about the long quote, but if you want to quote him, you have to read him first. And christian dogma was not his founding 'principle', so don't substitute your rhetoric for his.

A year is often marked by an unusual number of incidents that happen in it. 2009 is clearly to be known as "The Year of the Hoax".

Examples include:

* Barack Obama (D-IL) ran for President as a centrist, only to appoint a horde of extreme-left radical advisors and cabinet members, and ram through the biggest spending bills in the nation's history. In the first year of his Presidency, Obama has spent more than every other President in U.S. History, combined.

Werbung:
Back