3 years after J-6 protest, the feds finally arrested the man who fired a gun in a failed effort to incite violence

I support BLM and their riots against a racist POTUS and his cult followers like you Christian hypocrites.
You didn't give a hoot when several j6 rioters shit in the Capitol and smashed furniture. Of course not. It was their republican right to do so but it doesn't extend to your enemies.
Some stupid leftists let us know what the anti-American, anti-God Democrats are really after with all their looting, burning, assaults, murders, tearing down statues, lying, voting fraud, and overthrowing good government officials in the US.

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes' (msn.com) 3-13-24

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes'

Werbung:
How many were? Duh
Go do some actual work instead of your constant lazy whining lol
Democrats keep claiming the mostly peaceful J-6 protesters were more violent and destructive than thousands of violent leftist rioters in 2020, but that is a lie.

1710353643366.jpeg

1710353705473.png

1710353726298.png

Some stupid leftists let us know what the anti-American, anti-God Democrats are really after with all their looting, burning, assaults, murders, tearing down statues, lying, voting fraud, and overthrowing good government officials in the US.

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes' (msn.com) 3-13-24

Maryland city equity official says she wants US to burn to the ground: 'MY ideology can rise from the ashes'
I agree with her. Burn the bloody lot.

Werbung:
Back