40 yrs ago today/yesterday: T. Kennedy leaves Mary Jo K. to die near Chappaquiddick

Re: 40 yrs ago today/yesterday: T. Kennedy leaves Mary Jo K. to die near Chappaquiddi

The elderly adults among us remember that the autopsy results showed that there was no water in her lungs. It was generally accepted that she lived at least an hour after going into the water due to the amount of air trapped with her. If the jerk had reported it right away, she could have been saved...but he wanted to be president.

if that was the case I would suspect she died before on impact then. if as andy said she was found against the back window trying to breath...then we must guess the rest of the car was full of water... the water would not just get that close and then stop going in...its possible some air bubble formed and she was able to use it, but if that was the case, and she moved back to that ...why then did not she not open any of the doors with the car that full or water...the presure would be such that they would open then unless damaged....I doubt all doors got damaged.

as far as what people heard in reports....its kinda worthless unless its known as in listed on medical report. I have heard lots of things "reported" but did not make them true . on 911 it was reported the white house was on fire...it was not, but there was alot of reports of that. I hear reports daily about how MJ died...they all conflict, but are all reported

Werbung:
Re: 40 yrs ago today/yesterday: T. Kennedy leaves Mary Jo K. to die near Chappaquiddi

I have a question. If she did not die from the water and instead from lack of air... how did Ted Kennedy get out of the car?

I always assumed he rolled down the window and swam out and up. But if the car was air tight then how the heck did he get out of the car unless he got out before it went in the water. If he got out before it went in the water, did he take the time to shut the door?

if you open the doors, odds are you will not be able to shut the door...it also would suggest that what was stated before about he not taking any water in her lungs would be pretty unlikey. Think about how much water presure would be going in, the sec that door opened...with that water rushing in, it would be very hard to get out and close the door in a way that would reseal the car..also even a car with its doors shut and windows up is far far from sealed...and would fill with water in short time. also deeper the water was, the more presure would have been on it forcing water in harder

I have a question. If she did not die from the water and instead from lack of air... how did Ted Kennedy get out of the car?

I always assumed he rolled down the window and swam out and up. But if the car was air tight then how the heck did he get out of the car unless he got out before it went in the water. If he got out before it went in the water, did he take the time to shut the door?

This is from the wiki page on the incident...

Earlier that morning, two amateur fishermen had seen the overturned car in the water and notified the inhabitants of the nearest cottage to the pond, who called the authorities at around 8:20 am. A diver was sent down and discovered Kopechne's body at around 8:45 am. The diver, John Farrar, later testified at the inquest that Kopechne's body was pressed up in the car in the spot where an air bubble would have formed. He interpreted this to mean that Kopechne had survived for a while after the initial accident in the air bubble, and concluded that:

“ Had I received a call within five to ten minutes of the accident occurring, and was able, as I was the following morning, to be at the victim's side within twenty-five minutes of receiving the call, in such event there is a strong possibility that she would have been alive on removal from the submerged car.[8]

I believe that it's possible Kennedy intentionally murdered the women. The autopsies showed blood on her face and mouth. I they were having an affair, she threatened to go public, and he had a convenient accident. Of course it's all speculation, but her family was paid a large amount of money by the Kennedy family, which could have been hush money. It's possible he wasn't even in the car when it went into the pond. No one saw the accident, and he didn't bother to call for help, and there was a house right near by. Instead he wandered back to the drinking party, and got some friend, none of whom called for help either. We don't even know if his clothes were wet. He went home and changed into clean clothes before calling police.

Of course this is all speculation based on circumstantial evidence, but it does make you wonder, doesn't it? And of all people, the Kennedy family are one of the most slimy group of politicians in the US. Yes I'm cynical, but I can see those bastards doing something like this. Remember, all leftists are hypocritical bigots.

I believe that it's possible Kennedy intentionally murdered the women. The autopsies showed blood on her face and mouth. I they were having an affair, she threatened to go public, and he had a convenient accident. Of course it's all speculation, but her family was paid a large amount of money by the Kennedy family, which could have been hush money. It's possible he wasn't even in the car when it went into the pond. No one saw the accident, and he didn't bother to call for help, and there was a house right near by. Instead he wandered back to the drinking party, and got some friend, none of whom called for help either. We don't even know if his clothes were wet. He went home and changed into clean clothes before calling police.

Of course this is all speculation based on circumstantial evidence, but it does make you wonder, doesn't it? And of all people, the Kennedy family are one of the most slimy group of politicians in the US. Yes I'm cynical, but I can see those bastards doing something like this. Remember, all leftists are hypocritical bigots.

Is there any record on if the doors were open or shut? If the doors were shut then Ted has a hard time explaining how he got out of the car, if they were open she could not have lasted too long with air. But if she did not die from the water then the doors had to be shut... Ugh

There should be a better investigation on this.

I think the Kennedy's killed Marylin Monroe too but I thought that even when I was a liberal :)

if you open the doors, odds are you will not be able to shut the door...it also would suggest that what was stated before about he not taking any water in her lungs would be pretty unlikey. Think about how much water presure would be going in, the sec that door opened...with that water rushing in, it would be very hard to get out and close the door in a way that would reseal the car..also even a car with its doors shut and windows up is far far from sealed...and would fill with water in short time. also deeper the water was, the more presure would have been on it forcing water in harder

Do you know if the doors were found open or shut? If they were shut she could have had air for a while but I did not read anything saying she did not die from the water but instead from suffercation. I thought if the doors and windows were shut the windows would crack under pressure, but I dont know for sure.

I dont know why I always thought he rolled down the window and swam out but that is what I always thought.

so you based it on what a fisherman guessed...not a expert....if she was dead, and the car was tilted forward her body would also float to the that part of the car...

Do you know if the doors were found open or shut? If they were shut she could have had air for a while but I did not read anything saying she did not die from the water but instead from suffercation. I thought if the doors and windows were shut the windows would crack under pressure, but I dont know for sure.

I dont know why I always thought he rolled down the window and swam out but that is what I always thought.

I dont "know" but I can use logic to say that the doors where in fact opened as you cant open the windows do to the presure , you would have to break them. ( that thing about power vs manual windows is wrong..1 the electronic part will still work under water, and 2 the presure is what holds them closed so manual does not help much...though would be impossible to roll them down and put them back up)

and logic says if you opened the door, the car would have to 1 not be under water yet, or 2, have water levals in the car high enough already to get out with the presure...meaning little more time after you get out to save someone who did not get out with you.

Is there any record on if the doors were open or shut? If the doors were shut then Ted has a hard time explaining how he got out of the car, if they were open she could not have lasted too long with air. But if she did not die from the water then the doors had to be shut... Ugh

There should be a better investigation on this.

I think the Kennedy's killed Marylin Monroe too but I thought that even when I was a liberal :)

I doubt the Kennedys would do that, but the CIA could have do to things she was told by them...i still doubt that as well, but its at least more likey

both I dont think they had anyone killed, just like I dont think Laura Bush planned to kill her ex or the guy liked, or was dating...( its reported all 3 ways as possible)

In a special on MM on 20/20 or a show like that it said the Kennedy family doctor was the last one to see MM alive and that the drugs she took had to be put in her with a needle and would have killed her pretty much instantly but no needle was found.

Thats why I have always figured the Kennedy's did it.

I dont know about this other MJ, but now I am curious to find out for sure if the door was open and if she drowned or from lack of air.

I am going to remember this thread for future posts... you dont think Laura Bush did it on purpose :)

That's what he should have done:

How to Escape From a Car in the Water

#Step 1

Don't panic.

We don't know whether either of them followed this step
#
Step 2

Get out before the car goes under.
#
Step 3

Open the window quickly, if you can't get out fast enough. The idea here is to get the pressure inside the car equal to the pressure outside the car. Water exerts greater pressure than air, and if you are in a car full of air, you'll never get a door open. You won't be able to get the door open easily, but you can likely climb out the window.

Step 4

Break the glass if you can't open the window - kick or smash a heavy object against it.

Maybe Kennedy got out before the car went under, or maybe he opened a window or kicked it out. His passenger either panicked, or was unconscious from the accident or from something else more sinister. We don't know.

Step 5

Recognize that whichever end of the car the engine is in will sink faster. The depth and current of the water may cause the car to flip over on its roof.

Thus, the front would have gone under first, leaving Mary Jo to either float to the back, or go to the back window trying to find air (depending on whether or not she was conscious).

So, Kennedy must have followed step 2, 3 or 4 to save himself. So far, so good. Now, as for that female passenger, did he really try to save her? Why didn't he call for help? Why did he go back to the party? There are a lot of unanswered questions.

And, since Kennedy is (A. a liberal) (B. rich and powerful) we'll never know.

Take your pick of A or B. I pick B.

In a special on MM on 20/20 or a show like that it said the Kennedy family doctor was the last one to see MM alive and that the drugs she took had to be put in her with a needle and would have killed her pretty much instantly but no needle was found.

Thats why I have always figured the Kennedy's did it.

I dont know about this other MJ, but now I am curious to find out for sure if the door was open and if she drowned or from lack of air.

I am going to remember this thread for future posts... you dont think Laura Bush did it on purpose :)

why you think I will change my mind and say she did? while some still go with this crazy theory ( like a mild case of Obama not born in US itus) there are a great many holes in the idea she could have tried to, or did try to do it...

Werbung:

so you based it on what a fisherman guessed...not a expert....if she was dead, and the car was tilted forward her body would also float to the that part of the car...

Erm... try reading what I reprinted. I know... nifty concept. The Fisherman only spotted the car, and contacted authorities. A profession diver who was part of the local search and rescue, is who gave the statement of his findings.

Pressed up into the area where air would be, and floated up there, are two different things. I wager a profession who does rescue missions for the authorities for a living, would likely know the difference.

Back