46% of Republicans in Mississippi want interracial marriage banned.

Werbung:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

Yep , good old GOP of Mississippi...bring out the hoods and go back in time 100 years or so.

I wounder how of poll of Dems would do....is it just a dumb ass racist hick state or is it just the republican side of it ....hmmmm

Funny how the KKK was started by Democrats, and Democrats dominated the south for decades. I would bet that most of those Republicans in Mississippi are actually "old-line" southern Democrats.

So how come no statistics on Mississippi Democrats and their opinions about inter-racial marriage?

Obviously a politically-driven poll. Personally, I could care less what the people in Mississippi think about anything. Never been there, never will go there.

A poll that sets out to prove a point rather than to determine where people stand is highly suspect. This one set out to paint Republicans in Mississippi as racist, and by extension, all Republicans as racist. Moreover, the poll separates "Palin supporters", presumably more conservative than "Romney supporters", and says that the former are more likely to oppose interracial marriage.

If they had asked a broad spectrum of voters all over the country that question, then their results could be valid. They didn't.

Rigged polls to make fake political points is a day-in, day-out staple of the leftwing media.

Rigged polls to make fake political points is a day-in, day-out staple of the leftwing media.

That's why I consider every poll, no matter who conducts it, to be suspect and subjective, and I don't give any of them any legitimacy.

I wounder how of poll of Dems would do....is it just a dumb ass racist hick state or is it just the republican side of it ....hmmmm

You already know the answer to that.

Since the firm also polled non-republicans but decided not to release the results they are obviously equally embarrassing.

It is probably the case that in Mississippi whites don't like blacks just as much as blacks don't like whites. And since blacks vote almost entirely democratic that is why the results turned out the way they did.

Funny how the KKK was started by Democrats, and Democrats dominated the south for decades. I would bet that most of those Republicans in Mississippi are actually "old-line" southern Democrats.

So how come no statistics on Mississippi Democrats and their opinions about inter-racial marriage?

Obviously a politically-driven poll. Personally, I could care less what the people in Mississippi think about anything. Never been there, never will go there.

Go look up political realignment...if you want to try to attack dems of today be useing things from a hundred years back...to defend republicans today...its not going to work...the parties have changed so much ...After all who is known as the party of states rights? Republicans...who is the party that went to war to say states did not have the right to .....have slaves, succeed, ext...republicans....

And notice How I did ask, I wounder how dems would do in the same poll...IE is it a Mississippi thing, or a republican Mississippi thing.
After all this is the south, where Alabama took laws against interracial marriage off the books..in 2000...and in 1998 S. Carolina voted 62% to remove law against interracial marriage...IE 38% of the state still wanted it on the books ( no it was of course not enforced)

A poll that sets out to prove a point rather than to determine where people stand is highly suspect. This one set out to paint Republicans in Mississippi as racist, and by extension, all Republicans as racist. Moreover, the poll separates "Palin supporters", presumably more conservative than "Romney supporters", and says that the former are more likely to oppose interracial marriage.

If they had asked a broad spectrum of voters all over the country that question, then their results could be valid. They didn't.

why would you poll all over the nation...if you wanted to know what Mississippi republicans thought?

one can debate the merits of taking such a poll....but unless someone can say that they somehow faked the numbers, or went out searching for only Racist Mississippi republicans...And unless one of those is true, then the numbers stand...that does not mean that the results = all Republicans...only way to large of a percent of republicans from the state of Mississippi.

why would you poll all over the nation...if you wanted to know what Mississippi republicans thought?

So you could compare the results with what other groups thought?

Why would you want to single out Mississippi Republicans unless you were doing a poll on a candidate in a Republican primary in that state?

Or, if you wanted to prove a point. Polls that set out to prove a point are not valid.

Take a poll of leftwingers. 95% of them will support state mandated racist discrimination against white people.

So you could compare the results with what other groups thought?

Why would you want to single out Mississippi Republicans unless you were doing a poll on a candidate in a Republican primary in that state?

Or, if you wanted to prove a point. Polls that set out to prove a point are not valid.

if your trying to find out what canidates are going to do well in what states...something you do when trying to see the whole primary math...you do...no one has said they have not checked other states as well...this one just happen to make news..

also there is No Dem primary...and I suggested I would like to see a comparison number of Dems.

Is your suggestion that they only polled Missisippi becuse its racist and would give the high numbers they wanted? if so..does that change the fact that unless the number is wrong, they are in fact racist?

if your trying to find out what canidates are going to do well in what states...something you do when trying to see the whole primary math...you do...no one has said they have not checked other states as well...this one just happen to make news..

also there is No Dem primary...and I suggested I would like to see a comparison number of Dems.

Is your suggestion that they only polled Missisippi becuse its racist and would give the high numbers they wanted? if so..does that change the fact that unless the number is wrong, they are in fact racist?

Since this was not about a primary race, it appears to me that the purpose was to show that Mississippi Republicans were somehow more racist than other groups.

What did you think the purpose of the poll was?

The poll was obviously commissioned by someone. The question you should ask yourself if who.

It is also interesting to me that in other "Republican" polls in other states, such a question was not asked.

Either side could have put this question into a poll, so it is not clear just from that. It seems to me just an additional question added with the intent to see how race might play in the Republican primary...

If the Democrats commissioned the poll, which is entirely possible, they might be gauging how race will affect potential swing voters in the state...after all, there was a real chance Obama was going to win Mississippi in 2008.

Werbung:
What did you think the purpose of the poll was?

Obviously, the purpose of the Mississippi poll was to give the leftists in the internet forums and the leftist websites something to crow about.

Typical playground stuff.

Back