60 Minutes is racialy biased

Werbung:
What don't you just post that you hate N******a and call it a day, stop hidding behind your stories you try to pretend as news...All you really want to do is yell about how you hate black people...Stop hidding behind made up "news" and just say it...I think things where better when Racist would be up front with it, rather then try to hide it....at least then you knew.

Im Not hiding behind anything. CBS is the most liberal network then the rest. So far Rush has said little about CBS Fox hasnt spoke out yet. Why dont you take a ride in your city and see just whos the majority of the homeless are. Youll see the truth.

Im Not hiding behind anything. CBS is the most liberal network then the rest. So far Rush has said little about CBS Fox hasnt spoke out yet. Why dont you take a ride in your city and see just whos the majority of the homeless are. Youll see the truth.

because its easier to call you a racist than explain how 45 years of wealth redistribution to the poor minority communities anything but worse povertyt, crime and misery. kind of makes one wonder just who is trying to keep the black man down......

(the GOP freed the slaves, passed the Civil Rights acts etc etc etc...)

I WAS RIGHT!! Rush Mention it today how CBS and 60 Minutes are racialy biased. The Five on Fox News mention how 60 Minutes is racialy biased. Who knows?? Maybe Bill OReilly will mention it tonite.

I WAS RIGHT!! Rush Mention it today how CBS and 60 Minutes are racialy biased. The Five on Fox News mention how 60 Minutes is racialy biased. Who knows?? Maybe Bill OReilly will mention it tonite.

Steve! How much further can your brain cells go!

You are now telling us that you take LIMBAUGH as your point of reference for what is "right" and "wrong?"

Come on, guy. . . you can do it. . .you can stop Alzheimer from taking over!

The thing is the mainstream liberal media will play the race card,,Just like Democrats play the race card.

You can believe that as much as you want. . .and I recognize (because I AM fair, and I don't have illusions) that MSNBC is a liberal media and will be biased while bringing news in favor of the Left.

But can't you see that Fox News and Limbaugh are so far to the Right that they CONSTANTLY lie and mislead people?

You, because I do believe you are basically honest, but have a difficult time understanding complexities, are the perfect exemple of how Fox and Limbaugh mislead people who don't have the ability to use critical thinking for their own.

I had McNabb on my fantasy football team, he light up the score board one game, then blow the next one. The Seattle Seahawks kept Hassleback for how many years while doing the same thing? You invest in a QB, build a team around him, and a jerk like Limbaugh calls you a reverse bigot for trying to make a multimillion $$ investment turn out? Limbaugh is a dick. Last I looked, blacks make up about 13% of the population, much less on the west coast. Whites make up 40%+. I don't know where the homeless were investigated, but here in LA and the IE there are more whites on the streets than blacks.

Werbung:
Tebow is JESUS!
360515840-15134211.jpg

Back