"60 Minutes"; This Evening

Mr. Shaman

Who let bin Laden escape??

"The man who led the Pentagon's mission to kill Osama bin Laden says the Afghan allies he was forced to use may have undermined his operation. He also tells correspondent Scott Pelley his superiors scuttled the most effective plan of attack against the al Qaeda leader.

Ten weeks after 9/11, Fury and a team of U.S. Army Delta Force soldiers joined CIA operatives and Afghan fighters known as mujahideen under the command of a warlord named General Hazrat Ali, to whom the CIA paid millions in cash. The Americans and Afghans pursued bin Laden and an estimated 1,000 al Qaeda fighters into the Tora Bora Mountains, near the border with Pakistan. The U.S. strategy, says Fury, was to let Afghan allies do most of the fighting, while U.S. Special Operations Forces directed air strikes and provided support.

Fury's soldiers continued their frontal assault on the Tora Bora mountainside battlefield by day, when Ali's mujahideen would rejoin them. But that's not the plan Fury thought would work best. "We wanted to come in on the back door." The initial plan to climb the mountain from the Pakistan side and surprise the enemy was denied. "Whether that was central command [or] all the way up to the President of the United States, I'm not sure," he says."

Werbung:
Or would it have been the previous President of the United States? You know, the one who was golfing..you know, the one who could have gotten him BEFORE 9-11.

Or would it have been the previous President of the United States? You know, the one who was golfing..you know, the one who could have gotten him BEFORE 9-11.

Name one action Bush took against Bin Ladin in office
NO right wing hack has yet to , and I have asked alot,

Now tell me what happened when clinton tried to kill Bin ladin and attacked Afganistan and Sudan? did they cry try harder...Nope what was it, wag the dog...they called it a fake and ignored the threat.

You mean....THIS one??

I don't know.....his VP was fairly-adamant against it. :rolleyes:

Whatta shame Sarah Palin wasn't available, huh?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me what happened when clinton tried to kill Bin ladin and attacked Afganistan and Sudan? did they cry try harder...Nope what was it, wag the dog...they called it a fake and ignored the threat.
You haven't heard??

Gettin' a blowjob creates a situation where God has to seriously start considering supporting-your-enemy!! :(

I mean....Hell!!....something (like that) destroys all credibility you ever HAD!!! :rolleyes:

Name one action Bush took against Bin Ladin in office
NO right wing hack has yet to , and I have asked a lot.
"When criticized later for not zeroing in on bin Laden, administration officials, including former Vice President Dick Cheney, responded that the al Qaeda leader's location was uncertain.

"But the review of existing literature, unclassified government records and interviews with central participants underlying this report removes any lingering doubts and makes it clear that Osama bin Laden was within our grasp at Tora Bora," the report said."
Another o' those "conservative" "...can't recall..." moments, no doubt.

:rolleyes:

"The Bush administration permitted the world's most notorious terrorist mastermind to escape because it needed additional justification to invade Iraq, according to a Democratic lawmaker from New York.

Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) leveled the allegation during an interview with MSNBC host David Shuster on Monday afternoon.

"Look what happened with regard to our invasion into Afghanistan, how we apparently intentionally let bin Laden get away," he said. "How we intentionally did not follow the Taliban and al-Qaeda as they were escaping. That was done by the previous administration because they knew very well that if they would capture al-Qaeda, there would be no justification for an invasion in Iraq."

bush_angry.jpg

"It STILL ISN'T TIME TO TALK-ABOUT THE WAR!!!!!"

Putin's Band O' Thieves
April 3, 2022
"For decades, Britain has actively courted the Russian billionaires, ignoring reports of their suspicious wealth. Billions of dollars poured in. Today, there’s so much Russian cash in London, the capital is nicknamed “Londongrad.”

What would be the big issue with a GoFundMe site.....to finance whichever assassin (has decided the appropriate bounty i$ there) to take-out Putin Bonaparte???

Last edited:
What would be the big issue with a GoFundMe site.....to finance whichever assassin (has decided the appropriate bounty i$ there) to take-out Putin Bonaparte???

Werbung:
Back