9/11 Warnings before 9/11

Dude111

Werbung:
Americans got this message in July, 2000. It was written by a very popular American writer - Mario Puzo. Taking into consideration his popularity it could have been read in the White House and in other places. It’s strange that the popular author died just a year before and it is doubted whether it was written by the author himself.

Here is a precise quotation from the book "Omerta" Publish Date: July 04, 2000:
http://www.paullasaro.com

ALL of the so-called Warnings are for cover,
to make Plausable deniability for any acusations that it WASN'T
19 Radical-suicidal Arabs armed with box cutters, but really it was the NEW WOLRD ORDER that hat three buildings rigged with explosives (etc...)
and WE THE PEOPLE must wake up to the fact that the
Emperor is NAKED!

ALL of the so-called Warnings are for cover,
to make Plausable deniability for any acusations that it WASN'T
19 Radical-suicidal Arabs armed with box cutters, but really it was the NEW WOLRD ORDER that hat three buildings rigged with explosives (etc...)
and WE THE PEOPLE must wake up to the fact that the
Emperor is NAKED!

Almost sounds like your post is sarcasm, hard for me to tell.

You used the old tale of the Emperor's new clothes. In response I will use the old adage:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Now this theory I don't doubt not for a minute. It has been reported by some reputable sources that United States knew about the potential attacks but did nothing to stop them. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they had, after all United States has the CIA, and this is an organzation that can find out a whole lot of stuff. Am I suppose to buy that Al Qaeda plans an elaborate terrorist attack against on the the worlds highest powers and they didn't see it coming. Sorry, this is the one thing I can't swallow. I think intellegence did find this informatin but for some reason it was ignored. I tend to think as a catalyst to go back to Iraq as horrible as that may seem because Iraq had nothing to do with any of this. But notice how this tragedy led to just that the United States heading back to Iraq under yet another Bush to go back to war with them this time for no real apparent reason.

Bush got warning and Clinton got warnings, but neither of them did anything about it. It just so happened to have happened on Bush's watch. They knew it was coming, but they did nothing to stop the threat. I don't know if the sources weren't credible enough or what the deal was, but when there is a movie that comes out where the World Trade Center is attacked and you still don't see the correlation behind what has been told to you over and over again until something happens, then you have to say, what could I have done differently.

Bush got warning and Clinton got warnings, but neither of them did anything about it. It just so happened to have happened on Bush's watch. They knew it was coming, but they did nothing to stop the threat. I don't know if the sources weren't credible enough or what the deal was, but when there is a movie that comes out where the World Trade Center is attacked and you still don't see the correlation behind what has been told to you over and over again until something happens, then you have to say, what could I have done differently.
What there was not was a who what where or when. What would you have had them do ? Apart from letting special ops kill Bin Laden. That was a no brainer.

That's exactly what I mean. They knew Bin Ladden was a threat, why couldn't they neutralize the threat? I'm sure politically they couldn't just kill him off or anything like that, but I'm sure there was something that could have been done. They should have put their heads together, and come up with a solution before everything went down.

That's exactly what I mean. They knew Bin Ladden was a threat, why couldn't they neutralize the threat? I'm sure politically they couldn't just kill him off or anything like that, but I'm sure there was something that could have been done. They should have put their heads together, and come up with a solution before everything went down.
There was nothing preventing them from killing OBL as there was with H u ssein. Other than the will to act.

I just think it wouldn't be a good look politically until he actually did something. They would still have to face the United Nations and the rest of the world after killing someone over a threat instead of actual actions. I think it would not be justified, but there had to be some other kind of way to decommission him.

September 11, 1683 was the last day the last jihad could have taken over the world. Vienna was theirs for the taking, then on to Paris and London. But they blew it because of lack of religious commitment.

On February 23, 1973 the Israelis shot down a plane they thought was a highjacker using it as a bomb.

I just think it wouldn't be a good look politically until he actually did something. They would still have to face the United Nations and the rest of the world after killing someone over a threat instead of actual actions. I think it would not be justified, but there had to be some other kind of way to decommission him.
You don't need to take credit for this sort of thing. We've killed more problems than you might guess. And not all of them even got acknowledged by their own country.

Werbung:
Definitely have to agree with you on this one. It may have seemed he could be dangerous, in fact a lot of things and people could be, but he had no actual reason to do anything about it until something happened. Politically, it would have looked like tyranny, and quite possibly would have made things worse than they are. It might have saved an attack on the twin towers, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't have either happened without him, or happened somewhere else to the same effect. Terrorism is rarely ever just one person, and it would have looked bad for him to do it out of nowhere. That, and the fact that there are threats made all the time that turn out to be fake. It would have had to be looked into.

Back