9/11 Was an Inside Job

The prior post specifically said military personnel, and I had previously thought that the 125 people who died were non-military, or civilian employees of the military. I understand now that some were in fact military personnel.

I'll ignore your dishonest and rather sophomoric slight. Given that you have not yet provided one single scientific or logic response to anything I have brought up... my expectations are low.

Never frustrate the children.

my dishonest slight where you where wrong and did not bother to actually look to see if any military people died...when a Military base was hit....
as for your proof...seems to me nothing would change your mind. the 911 report, the CIA, the White House....Logic....newspapers, ......you could be on the plane as it hit saying damn govement set this up I bet.

Werbung:
Amazing

Andy,
Here is another article where Colin Powell said on Meet the Press that
there was no Iraq/9-11 connection. So I think we can clear up that part of the discussion pretty easily.
While it does appear there were a few contacts between Iraq and AQ over the years, they have not be able to establish any evidence of operational or finanancial cooperation.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/12/kerry.powell.iraq/index.html

"But I have seen nothing that makes a direct connection between Saddam Hussein and that awful regime, and what happened on 9/11."

A direct connection? That does not mean in any way that Saddam wasn't connected to al Qaeda. And in fact he was. I myself, said there isn't a 'direct' connection. But without question there was an indirect connection. All the evidence supports this!

This line of discussion is very very instructive. I now totally understand why so many people can ignore the problems with the towers coming down. Look at the selective acceptance of evidence here.

You would rather take the word of politically motivated people in Washington over the people in our government whose job it is, to discover such things, and the word of multiple other governments around the world that all say the same. Not to mention the defectors from Iraq that gave witness to the claims.

This is truly amazing to watch. What exactly do you do with all the evidence in the prior posts? Assume it is all lies? What do you do with the laws of physics broken by the WTC event? Assume it's all lies?

Wait... I get it! The NIST government report says it wasn't demo'd so that's it! And the quotes from government that say Saddam didn't, so he didn't! Blind loyalty and trust of government! Btw, this isn't a personal attack, I'm just making logical conclusions from the statements made.

For me, I am going to look at the evidence. I can clearly see a pattern of support and connections between Saddam and al Qaeda. The fact there were al Qaeda operatives in Iraq at all during our attack indicates a problem. Yes I know that al Qaeda and Saddam were against each other, but then we supported Saddam ourselves way back when. So thing can change.

Werbung:
Another empty response.

my dishonest slight where you where wrong and did not bother to actually look to see if any military people died...when a Military base was hit....
as for your proof...seems to me nothing would change your mind. the 911 report, the CIA, the White House....Logic....newspapers, ......you could be on the plane as it hit saying damn govement set this up I bet.

Do you ever have anything worth saying? You just made an entire post of nothing. Not one valid point. A complete waste of space like all your posts.

There was molten metal falling from the side of both towers. Steel melts at 3000ºF, a physically impossible temperature for jet fuel to reach, and melted aluminum from the airplane would be a silver color. What was it Pocket? You explain that to me.

Answer the question Pocket. I want a real answer from you about ANYTHING... right here.

I'll be looking for another post devoid of anything.

Back