988 suicide hotline number is stupid.

so if i'm not depressed i should call and see if they help a problem I don't have? lol
If you defend it for people that are actually suicidal as a legitimate way to save their life then I think it’s worth having an investigation maybe. Because I’ve seen it first hand and it sucks. Not at all how the media portrays it.

Werbung:
If you defend it for people that are actually suicidal as a legitimate way to save their life then I think it’s worth having an investigation maybe. Because I’ve seen it first hand and it sucks. Not at all how the media portrays it.

studies were done, that's your "investigation". what other kind of "investigation" would you want?

"I am one person and i didn't like it so it needs to be investigated" lol

So that golfer killed himself and the news anchor is all like doing that bullshit at the end of the story saying “if you know anyone suffering mental illness tell them to call this number” as if it’s legally required to say or something. It’s just society’s way of not actually caring but still putting something out there that doesn’t work so they can feel good about themselves. I’ve literally talked to that number before when I was feeling depressed and it was an awful experience.
A suicide hotline can save lives. If it saves even one life by announcing the number, it is not stupid at all. It's not like you were horribly inconvenienced by hearing a 5 second message.

studies were done, that's your "investigation". what other kind of "investigation" would you want?

"I am one person and i didn't like it so it needs to be investigated" lol
They literally stopped replying to me because they didn’t know what to say. Very unprofessional. I called them out on it and they just sent me a message saying “would you like to continue this conversation” you know the sort of ********* that any other customer service thing for a corporation would send.

A suicide hotline can save lives. If it saves even one life by announcing the number, it is not stupid at all. It's not like you were horribly inconvenienced by hearing a 5 second message.
If only you had that same passion about Biden using his power to completely end Israel’s assault on Gaza, by siding with the UN for a recent example, he could save all of those lives. And if Israel is not going to do what he says, like you believe, then they should be made our enemy because they are being evil and we want to be to good guys right?

They literally stopped replying to me because they didn’t know what to say. Very unprofessional. I called them out on it and they just sent me a message saying “would you like to continue this conversation” you know the sort of ********* that any other customer service thing for a corporation would send.
So they pissed you off so bad that you just had to live to tell the story here. They evidentially did a great job

File a complaint
But one bad experience out of many doesn't justify your silly claims about elites blah blah blah

File a complaint
But one bad experience out of many doesn't justify your silly claims about elites blah blah blah
I dialed it several times actually through the years and the kind of person and result you get is the same. Elites propagate it so they don’t have to actually deal with the issue. A more real way to deal with it is more affordable healthcare and access to actual therapists.

I dialed it several times actually through the years and the kind of person and result you get is the same. Elites propagate it so they don’t have to actually deal with the issue. A more real way to deal with it is more affordable healthcare and access to actual therapists.
Your individual experience has no credibility without more backing

So they pissed you off so bad that you just had to live to tell the story here. They evidentially did a great job
That’s not their job though. Might be yours as an internet troll but it doesn’t get me pissed off at all because I never expected you to help anybody nor would you.

Your individual experience has no credibility without more backing
Experience can be used in arguments. A lot of times it’s the only thing you can go on when something is propagated like this. And the people that they failed with that were suicidal are probably dead so they can’t tell the story of their bad experience like I can. And the media just likes to virtue signal all the time.

Experience can be used in arguments. A lot of times it’s the only thing you can go on when something is propagated like this. And the people that they failed with that were suicidal are probably dead so they can’t tell the story of their bad experience like I can.
Of course you can use it
It's not very effective without backing when talking about a national program

Since the July 2022 launch, 988 has received (routed) about 9.6 million calls, texts, and chats.

So. One out of ten million?

Of course you can use it
It's not very effective without backing when talking about a national program

Since the July 2022 launch, 988 has received (routed) about 9.6 million calls, texts, and chats.

So. One out of ten million?
I can show you entire forums where people rant about how they were let down by it.

Werbung:
Back