A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hole that was NOT supposed to be there but has to be there, is not there because no plane impacted T2. Everyone has seen the failure of TV fakery showing the nose come through the northeast side and the live footage showing no such thing. Add to that a picture with no circular hole and now an east view.

wtcnohole.jpg

nose-fake-out_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

northeast-bomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The only nose out footage are the close-up side views and in particular the hasty (west view) fade to black admission of fakery. This wide east view does NOT show the nose out mistake because all these graphic planes were separate incidents.
wide-east_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Werbung:
All the JADM, JASSM whatever, doesnt explain the weird orb type helicopter thang that floated down. Didn't look much like no cruise missile, I'll keep an open mind.

The nose out thing was pretty real, even if Sep Clue Simon did manipulate it.

The original video is plenty proof of TV ****ery.

We're the only ones on this forum who aren't ignoring the pink elephant in the room. They even have the orb flying parasite on this plane morph.

wtcfakewest.jpg

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

elephantpink.jpg

"It's a bomb, it's definitely a bomb." This is the type of footage that would show the orb but we don't get that here.
In the video ... no Orb .. BUT..
... someone who knows nothing about bombs has just seen the tower "explode", and decides a minute or two later that it was a bomb ... then 7forever latches onto this as being significant evidence that it wasn't a plane impacting the tower, but a bomb .. based purely on this speculation from whoever. Where is the investigation into the people who made comment.
Simply more bull****.
Oh Gard OH Gard Oh Gard !!

They decided a bomb at that moment because there was no plane and the impact was edited by someone. They were looking right at the buildings and they were some of the people who filmed who did not lie about what wasn't there but was supposed to be. "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane." CASE CLOSED.

wtcnoplanepic.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHrbQ0u3xzk&list=PL1C1F97A9B8B8D8AE&index=25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours
Your "Orb" is a helicopter....and it flies in and out of frame all throughout the video.

The orb/bomb which exploded the south tower has no recognizable parts of any known aircraft, including a helicopter. It was mistaken by many as a helicopter/small plane because it's the only known aircraft close to the orb in size. You are an idiotic ****ing minion and the abuse and ridicule will continue and get worse.

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wtcwestorb-1.jpg

wtcsmallhelicopter.jpg

No plane was captured in two surviving live clips and that's proven conclusive by neither lady mentioning a jumbo jet approaching the towers. They are the best witnesses because it was filmed live, before, during, and after the explosion. Their initial reactions prove the footage is legit showing an unknown flying object. A puppy can't be a dog, like a pebble can't be a rock.
wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

A boeing 767 looks like this.
wtc175.jpg

wtcwestorb-1.jpg

This was a live broadcast shown after both towers had been hit, it shows flight UAL-175 still in the air even though it had supposedly hit the south tower about an hour before - We know why it was never aired again.LOL

FAA radar is tracking, in real time, flight 175 after it has
supposedly crashed into the WTC. This is perhaps an hour later
Although many people do not believe an aircraft
hit the Pentagon or crashed in Shanksville, they still
cannot accept that no plane hit the WTC. Perhaps this may help.

3 IFR aircraft in the air in a 30 mile radius of New york city is consistent with one hour of diversions and forced landings.

One hour before you would expect a very large multiple of 3 aircraft to be in the air. NY has several incredibly busy airports.Check anytime on FLIGHT AWARE and count the aircraft within a 30 mile radius of NY. There should be 60 to 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXGSefI6pM&feature=player_embedded

Seeing as objects we know to be there do not appear, it is clear that the process of capturing video is not perfect and leaves many details lost. In that case it is completely irrational to expect the appearance of a 767, if it was in fact in the footage, to be perfectly preserved. Thus if the image of a 767 impacting the building in this footage does not perfectly resemble that of a 767, it is does not prove anything at all. Thus: You are wrong. You are willfully spreading disinformation. You refuse to engage meaningfully with opponents and to give a reasoned response to these counter arguments because your case is so weak. Case closed.

Seeing an object that is there but is not supposed to be, makes it clear that the process of capturing video is not perfect but leaves no chance of not showing a huge airliner when it has to be there. In this case, it's completely irrational to expect to see a blob instead of a huge jet when the distance is no greater than any other clips showing the fake plane. Thus, if the image of a 767 impacting the building in this footage does not resemble that of a 767, it does prove a 767 was not in that clip and two others. Thus: You are wrong. You are willfully spreading disinformation. You refuse to engage meaningfully with reality and give a reasoned response to these facts, but instead make up nonsense because your case is so weak. Case closed.

A close-up of the fake plane with the orb flying parasite and the orb flying solo.
wtcfakewest.jpg

wtcwestorb.jpg

The orb/bomb was not triggered upon impact, it moved through the tower (on the east side) and showed its first fire between the south and northeast corners. The huge fireball appears on the (opposite side of impact) northeast corner. This is in direct contrast with Tower 1 that produced a huge explosion at the point of impact on its northeast corner.

bomb-inside_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

northeast-bomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

If you're talking of the image with the orb from chopper 4 when the video is zoomed out it it clear they are several miles from the towers, the orb is coming from the rear so that is further still. Which is why I used the indeterminate "several" miles.

The orb comes from the northwest as is proven to its relation to the empire state building. Every fake plane comes from the south, behind the towers. The orb is north and west of the towers and very likely only floated over the water and then circled the building before impacting the southeast corner.

As can be clearly seen, the empire state building is way north and a little west of the towers and gives the truth a clear and proper direction perspective for its different path from the divebomber myth.

wtcempire.jpg

I drew a path the orb logically took over the water and around the towers, that is consistent with three live orbs coming east and exploding behind the buildings.
wtcanimation.jpg

The tall building gives perspective to the orb moving southeast and then around the towers.
wtcnewarkorb.jpg

The empire orb is 15 seconds before fire and divebomb is 13. They are coming from opposite directions now, with the help of CBS's footage from the GM building.
wtcbbcdivebomb.jpg

The orb was the bomb for tower 2 and was seen in three live clips. It did the deed and that fact won't ever be challenged. You can count on that.

orb-wide_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back