A few good Russian men

the annoying thing

A real Russian man doesn’t engage in such an aggressive war, won’t rape children, kill women and elderly people,” said one Russian fighter with the military call sign Caesar, ticking off atrocities committed by Russian soldiers that motivated him to leave his native St. Petersburg and fight for Ukraine. “That’s why I don’t have remorse. I do my job, and I’ve killed a lot of them.”

his words and actions carry weight and deserve respect

Werbung:

A real Russian man doesn’t engage in such an aggressive war, won’t rape children, kill women and elderly people,” said one Russian fighter with the military call sign Caesar, ticking off atrocities committed by Russian soldiers that motivated him to leave his native St. Petersburg and fight for Ukraine. “That’s why I don’t have remorse. I do my job, and I’ve killed a lot of them.”

Your point is?

American soldiers have committed atrocities in war as have soldiers from other nations but because America has standards and rules that were formulated with influence from Christians and the Bible we do not legally support the barbarianism of our own troops, even in war.

American soldiers have committed atrocities in war as have soldiers from other nations but because America has standards and rules that were formulated with influence from Christians and the Bible we do not legally support the barbarianism of our own troops, even in war.
I agree and the Russians are not even trying to hide it
Mr. Eichmann would approve

Influence from the Bible???

Have you read the old testament? You make me vomit you idiot

Influence from the Bible???

Have you read the old testament? You make me vomit you idiot
This is what rejecting influence from the Bible does to kids:

Top of Form

ARCH

Bottom of Form​
Child hits and swears at cop in ‘heartbreaking’ video from Minnesota

By

Lee Brown

July 12, 2022 7:35am

Shocking video footage has emerged of a young child repeatedly hitting a Minnesota cop who was there to arrest a murder suspect — calling the officer a “b—h” and telling his colleague to “shut the f–k up!”

The clip released by Alpha News was filmed last week in St. Paul, a city that saw widespread rioting after the nearby police murder of George Floyd and manslaughter of motorist Daunte Wright.

“Shut up, b—h!” screamed the young child, who appeared to be only a few years old and wearing just underwear while standing in the street, with an even younger child in a diaper just behind him.

He then strode up and hit one of them, repeating, “Shut up, b—h!”

“Shut the f–k up!” the kid then screams at the other officer, who was wearing a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) vest, telling him his work boots are “those ugly-ass church shoes.”

The child, only wearing underwear, aggressively confronted the cops who were executing a search warrant for a murder suspect, Alpha News said.Alpha News

The youngster hits one of the cops at least three more times in the 30-second clip, even as the officers — who remained calm throughout — start walking away.

One bystander can be heard encouraging the children and calling out that one of the officers was an “Oreo head,” a slur suggesting a black person is acting white.

The 30-second clip was just part of two minutes of footage — during which the kids also threw rocks at the cops, according to Alpha News.

The young child seen approaching the cops.Alpha News

The independent Minnesota news outlet said it was filmed while officers were trying to execute a search warrant for a murder suspect, without elaborating.

“This video is disgraceful. Heartbreaking,” Alpha News’ Sheila Qualls wrote.

“The behavior of these children is eerily similar to the behaviors of rioters who burned and looted Minneapolis two years ago,” she wrote of the fiery protests that followed Floyd’s murder in Minneapolis and Wright’s shooting in Brooklyn Center.

The youngster hit one of the cops several times while calling him a “b–ch,” the footage shows.Alpha News

“It is unsettling to law enforcement officers who encounter this behavior daily. It should be frightening to all of us,” she warned.

The disturbing clip comes just weeks after the Minneapolis Star Tribune said a dramatic crime surge following the uprisings is “causing waves of anxiety and fear” for locals in the Twin Cities.

the same bible and christians who persecuted gays, and practiced genocide in south america?

On the evening of February 13, 1945, a series of Allied firebombing raids begins against the German city of Dresden, reducing the “Florence of the Elbe” to rubble and flames, and killing roughly 25,000 people. Despite the horrendous scale of destruction, it arguably accomplished little strategically, since the Germans were already on the verge of surrender.

sounds barbaric to me. who was convicted of war crimes for firebombing dresden? no one?

This is what rejecting influence from the Bible does to kids:

Top of Form

ARCH

Bottom of Form​
Child hits and swears at cop in ‘heartbreaking’ video from Minnesota

By

Lee Brown

July 12, 2022 7:35am

Shocking video footage has emerged of a young child repeatedly hitting a Minnesota cop who was there to arrest a murder suspect — calling the officer a “b—h” and telling his colleague to “shut the f–k up!”

The clip released by Alpha News was filmed last week in St. Paul, a city that saw widespread rioting after the nearby police murder of George Floyd and manslaughter of motorist Daunte Wright.

“Shut up, b—h!” screamed the young child, who appeared to be only a few years old and wearing just underwear while standing in the street, with an even younger child in a diaper just behind him.

He then strode up and hit one of them, repeating, “Shut up, b—h!”

“Shut the f–k up!” the kid then screams at the other officer, who was wearing a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) vest, telling him his work boots are “those ugly-ass church shoes.”

The child, only wearing underwear, aggressively confronted the cops who were executing a search warrant for a murder suspect, Alpha News said.Alpha News

The youngster hits one of the cops at least three more times in the 30-second clip, even as the officers — who remained calm throughout — start walking away.
One bystander can be heard encouraging the children and calling out that one of the officers was an “Oreo head,” a slur suggesting a black person is acting white.

The 30-second clip was just part of two minutes of footage — during which the kids also threw rocks at the cops, according to Alpha News.

The young child seen approaching the cops.Alpha News

The independent Minnesota news outlet said it was filmed while officers were trying to execute a search warrant for a murder suspect, without elaborating.
“This video is disgraceful. Heartbreaking,” Alpha News’ Sheila Qualls wrote.

“The behavior of these children is eerily similar to the behaviors of rioters who burned and looted Minneapolis two years ago,” she wrote of the fiery protests that followed Floyd’s murder in Minneapolis and Wright’s shooting in Brooklyn Center.

The youngster hit one of the cops several times while calling him a “b–ch,” the footage shows.Alpha News

“It is unsettling to law enforcement officers who encounter this behavior daily. It should be frightening to all of us,” she warned.

The disturbing clip comes just weeks after the Minneapolis Star Tribune said a dramatic crime surge following the uprisings is “causing waves of anxiety and fear” for locals in the Twin Cities.
Rubbish.

The old testament speaks of thousands being killed by your hideous god.
Read it.
You don't like being reminded of it but it's there.

the same bible and christians who persecuted gays, and practiced genocide in south america?

On the evening of February 13, 1945, a series of Allied firebombing raids begins against the German city of Dresden, reducing the “Florence of the Elbe” to rubble and flames, and killing roughly 25,000 people. Despite the horrendous scale of destruction, it arguably accomplished little strategically, since the Germans were already on the verge of surrender.

sounds barbaric to me. who was convicted of war crimes for firebombing dresden? no one?
War is hell. Those who oppose war claim nations are wrong to engage in wars and those who support war claim nations are wrong to support atrocities that demand a response by armed forces.

War is hell. Those who oppose war claim nations are wrong to engage in wars and those who support war claim nations are wrong to support atrocities that demand a response by armed forces.

so are you saying killing 25,000 people by the allies firebombing deresden wasn't barbaric?

or why did you ignore actual specific comments on it?
duh

Rubbish.

The old testament speaks of thousands being killed by your hideous god.
Read it.
You don't like being reminded of it but it's there.
God does condemn sin to death and those who slander His good name will be condemned to death by God if they never repent of their wickedness.

Werbung:
so are you saying killing 25,000 people by the allies firebombing deresden wasn't barbaric?

or why did you ignore actual specific comments on it?
duh
The bombing occurred at the end of a war that was claiming millions of non-German people just because of Hitler. Yes, mass killing is barbaric but it has also proven to be one of only a few ways mass killings by barbarians can be halted.

Back