A few surprises (?) from Cain's 13-year-affair accuser

Little-Acorn

When Cain's latest accuser came forward, she said she had exchanged 60-plus messages with Herman Cain, and had the phone record to back it up. She showed the records to a FOX reporter, who apparently agreed that they clearly did.

But this article brings out something I hadn't heard: All those messages were sent within the last 30 days.

Was that mentioned in her first interviews? Maybe I missed it.

I was under the impression that, at the very least, those messages proved that she and Cain had been in contact for the 13 years she described. But now it sounds like they only prove they've been in contact for a month.

BTW, it's been several days now. If they've had the 13-year affair she described, I'm sure there will be at least a few hotel receipts, used airline tickets, restaurant bills, etc. lying around. Even a receipt from a Wal-Mart, Sears, or McDonalds in a city she says he had flown her to for one of their trysts, where she stopped to buy a hankie or get a Coke.

No one expects perfect, 100% documentation of every step she took for the last 13 years, of course. But on the other hand, is it possible that EVERY bit of physical evidence from that entire period, has been wiped clean, vanished, cleared up, gone? For a **13 year** affair, jet-setting all over the country, fancy cities, five-star hotels, exciting events, with so many cherished memories she enjoyed?

Surely, with accusations that can change the entire course of U.S. history (that's what knocking a Presidential candidate out of the race can do, especially one so high in the polls, and whose plans and agenda are so different from the "status quo"), it's not unreasonable to expect her to come up with at least a LITTLE evidence proving that she was actually in a city she claims to have met Cain in? How about a program from that Tyson/Holyfield fight? Or just one of the gifts she clams he "lavished her" with? Even one necklace or hair ribbon or iPod or mood ring or whatever? Even **one**?

No one needs to see any secret tapes, pregnancy tests or stained dresses. Just a bit of evidence showing she (an almost-continually-destitute woman, she says) was in a few of the cities she claims Cain flew her to, staying a few of the posh hotels she described. Even a little, would convince me that Cain was doing a lot more than just "helping her financially" as he has said.

It's been several days now. And it's not as if no one has asked her, or been interested in seeing such evidence.

Where's the evidence? Even **one** piece?

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/cain-accusers-phone-records-1247532.html

Cain accuser's phone records sought
At least 70 messages reportedly exchanged recently between White, Cain cellphones

By Ernie Suggs and Bill Torpy
btorpy@ajc.com
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
5:04 a.m. Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just days before coming forward with allegations of a 13-year affair with Herman Cain, Ginger White was repeatedly having contact with the presidential candidate, according to her cellphone records.

Between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18, there were 70 text messages between White’s cellphone and Cain’s cellphone. Some were as early as 4:54 a.m., and some came late into the night.

Lin Wood, Cain’s attorney, told the AJC on Wednesday that he thinks most of the messages were asking for money, which Cain has admitted to providing the Dunwoody woman who has repeatedly faced eviction. Cain has denied a physical relationship with White.

“Maintain common sense,” Wood said in an interview. “Mr. Cain was extremely busy in his campaign. He didn’t have time to send a lot of texts.”

A review of the records by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution shows Cain sent 17 text messages to White, almost always responding to messages from her.

On Wednesday, Wood sent a letter to White’s attorney, Edward Buckley, asking for her phone records to “test her credibility and motive” for coming forward to the media. Wood, in the letter, said he wanted to “ascertain whether the decision to grant interviews was politically motivated and to determine whether she has received or [been] promised money for participating.”

White, 46, first disclosed her relationship with Cain on Tuesday in an interview with Fox 5 Atlanta, where she produced months of phone records detailing 60 calls and text messages between her and Cain. White has given two more television interviews this week talking about the alleged affair, the latest coming Wednesday on national television. During an interview on “Good Morning America,” White said she knew Cain, 65, was married. She claims the retired McDonough executive lavished her with gifts and flew her around the country to meet him at places where he was speaking, or on one occasion, to Las Vegas to watch a Mike Tyson-Evander Holyfield boxing match. Cain denies that trip happened.

Werbung:
The Democrats and the MSM have an overpowering need to destroy Mr. Cain. He represents an existential threat to all Democrats and Liberals. Just like a conservative woman in high office, a black man, a black conservative, in high office is anathema to the Liberal cause.

Once Mr. Cain is destroyed, just wait, till the general election. The Democrats will use that as a reason NOT to vote for Republicans, because they destroyed a black man. Forget the fact that all of this has nothing to do with Republicans.

Once again.....

If it were not for the double standard, Democrats would have no standards at all.

Gennifer Flowers had tapes of Bill coaching her on how to lie to the press and deny their affair.

Monica Lewinsky had pizza receipts, photos of them together, gifts that somehow wound up in the hands of Bill's confidential secretary, hours of informative chatter on Linda Tripp's tapes, and a stained dress.

Paula Jones had Arkansas State Troopers who testified Bill had sent them to bring "Paula" up to his room on the day in question. And she also introduced the non-medical world to the pathology of Peyronie's Disease.

Rielle Hunter had pictures, hotel receipts, and a BABY for chrissake.

Cain's accuser has nothing, zip, nada, after a 13-year affair that spanned the country with plane flights, hotels, events, etc.? For 13 years? Nothing but a brief series of phone messages (whose contents are not available) that all took place in the last month or so?

What's wrong with this picture?

I would also have thought someone would have found something but then again she would have to cooperate regarding when and where. It does not surprise me that she would not have saved tickets etc unless for tax reporting. but maybe snapshots could at least place here there. Going to be about as unprovable as the rest without a lot of help from her.

Little-Acorn said:
She claims the retired McDonough executive [Cain] lavished her with gifts and flew her around the country to meet him at places where he was speaking, or on one occasion, to Las Vegas to watch a Mike Tyson-Evander Holyfield boxing match. Cain denies that trip happened.

BTW, Tyson and Holyfield had two bouts, one in Nov. 1996 and the other in June 1997, both in Las Vegas. They were 15 years ago and 14-1/2 years ago, respectively.

The woman claims she had a 13-year affair with Cain, and that it ended very recently.

So either she can't count, or this rendezvous took place more than a year before any "affair" started.

Or, as Cain maintains, the trip never happened.

BTW, Tyson and Holyfield had two bouts, one in Nov. 1996 and the other in June 1997, both in Las Vegas. They were 15 years ago and 14-1/2 years ago, respectively.

The woman claims she had a 13-year affair with Cain, and that it ended very recently.

So either she can't count, or this rendezvous took place more than a year before any "affair" started.

oh dear... the wheels are coming off this easily ?

If I got to see that fight, I would have saved my tickets. I would have gotten pictures and I would at least have someone who could say... Yeah I watched her kids while she went on that trip or house sat or something...

Does this woman have any kind of proof for anything other than calls from the last 30 days that could easily be campaign stuff?

We will see.

If he did have an affair it would seem that he will drop out. But as far as I am concerned Cain as an adulterer is bad but is still way better than Obama.

We will see.

Since the accusers have succeeded in getting Cain out of the race, what makes you think they will bother letting us "see" anything more?

I have a suggestion.

If Cain did what these women said, then his dropping out of the race will make no difference to their actions. they will keep going, and will bring out whatever evidence they have to support their claims.

In particular, Ginger White, who has claimed a thirteen-year affair with jet-setting trips, stays in posh hotels, lots of entertaining venues etc., is bound to have at least a few mementos from a period that took up a large part of her life. She can quite easily make them public to back up the statement that she ewas at this place or that hotel etc. (something a destitute woman would not ordinarily have done). It is for this reason - the ease of Mrs. White's backing up her accusations - that I pretty much believe what she has said, and I believe Cain really did have that affair with her and is now lying about it.

Now that Cain is out of the race, honest accusers can reasonably be expected to back up their statements, at least a little. No one expects 100% corroboration. But they are bound to have a few little mementos from this hotel or that restaurant, especially after 13 years' worth of experiences.

But if every one of them suddenly and completely vanishes, and never brings out even the slightest evidence to back up what they had previously gone to so much effort to proclaim, insisting they were only doing it to expose his scurrilous behavior and back up their fellow victims...

... well, in either case, the conclusion will be obvious, will it not?

Since the accusers have succeeded in getting Cain out of the race, what makes you think they will bother letting us "see" anything more?

I have a suggestion.

If Cain did what these women said, then his dropping out of the race will make no difference to their actions. they will keep going, and will bring out whatever evidence they have to support their claims.

In particular, Ginger White, who has claimed a thirteen-year affair with jet-setting trips, stays in posh hotels, lots of entertaining venues etc., is bound to have at least a few mementos from a period that took up a large part of her life. She can quite easily make them public to back up the statement that she ewas at this place or that hotel etc. (something a destitute woman would not ordinarily have done). It is for this reason - the ease of Mrs. White's backing up her accusations - that I pretty much believe what she has said, and I believe Cain really did have that affair with her and is now lying about it.

Now that Cain is out of the race, honest accusers can reasonably be expected to back up their statements, at least a little. No one expects 100% corroboration. But they are bound to have a few little mementos from this hotel or that restaurant, especially after 13 years' worth of experiences.

But if every one of them suddenly and completely vanishes, and never brings out even the slightest evidence to back up what they had previously gone to so much effort to proclaim, insisting they were only doing it to expose his scurrilous behavior and back up their fellow victims...

to a degree that is what I meant. We will see what kind of evidence comes forward.

Werbung:

I have a suggestion.

I would hope that Cain sues Ginger if not the others if he knows her to be wrong. the others bound by the confidentiality agreement he cannot for just that reason.

Back