Mimi Alford, former JFK intern, opens about about affair

steveox

Before Monica Lewinsky, there was Mimi Alford. Now 68, the one-time White House intern is revealing all the details about her alleged affair with John F. Kennedy in a new memoir—"Once Upon a Secret: My Affair With President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath"— and an exclusive interview with Meredith Vieira for NBC's "Rock Center With Brian Williams" airing Wednesday.
Alford claims the 18-month affair began in 1962, when she 19 and interning at the White House press office. In the interview, she tells Vieira tha, as she lost her virginity to the president, she felt "overpowered," if not physically: "I think overpowered in the sense that he was the president -- he was this unbelievably handsome man, 45 years old -- overpowered in the fact that he had chosen me," she explains.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/...-intern-opens-relationship-jfk-212312591.html

This is a good example of liberal biased Media back in 60s. This is how liberalism in the media got started. Supposed JFK was running for President in 1952 And this came up? You think the Media would hush hush on this? Well they sure didnt stay quiet when Herman Cain was campaigning. The mainstream media protect Democrats even when they commit a scandal. Yeah i know MONICA LEWINSKY! But Where was the main stream media while it was going on during Clinton re-election campaign? When George W Bush was campaigning the Boston Globe reporter reported his DWI arrest when he was a teenager. And the on Bush re-election campaign Dan Rather reported a false AWOL memo to help John Kerry get elected. Even back in the 60s Republicans got no help from the media. But they help democrats just like they went easy on Obamas friends like Ayers and his Pastor Wright. Now suppose a republican candidate best friend is the Grand Dragon? Youll have over 200 reporters at his house.

Werbung:
nothing new about shenanigans in the White House but the media had generally agreed to keep mum for fear of bring discredit to the office (and to keep their chairs in the pres room). Matt Drudge had no seat to protect and knew he had a big story. Clinton sealed his fate with the denials. But now the media is free to report. But also due to Bubba, its kind of a thumbs up if a dem is doing it. And if a GOPer had made a point about morals and gets caught with his pants down, well he's brought a peck of trouble on himself.

Back