Newt Gingrich wanted open marriage, ex-wife tells ABC

See, it's all a matter of opinion!

I think PRESIDENT OBAMA, the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY, is doing a very good job, in spite of all the attacks, and all the crap thrown his way by obsessive and brainless pundits and profitors.

But, I totally agree that you have the right to your opinion, as do I! ;)

Werbung:
See, it's all a matter of opinion!

I think PRESIDENT OBAMA, the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY, is doing a very good job, in spite of all the attacks, and all the crap thrown his way by obsessive and brainless pundits and profitors.

But, I totally agree that you have the right to your opinion, as do I! ;)

I don't think skin color has anything to do with anything. I understand how that is a big deal in the racist leftist mind. It's another weapon in the armor to shield their agenda. Any criticizing of this President can be labeled racist. We are seeing it all over the place. Chris Matthews looked desperate yesterday. The left fears the people of the USA more than anyone or anything. That is sad.

I don't think skin color has anything to do with anything. I understand how that is a big deal in the racist leftist mind. It's another weapon in the armor to shield their agenda. Any criticizing of this President can be labeled racist. We are seeing it all over the place. Chris Matthews looked desperate yesterday. The left fears the people of the USA more than anyone or anything. That is sad.

Silly you! Just as it will be a big deal when we have the first female President, it is a big deal (not just in America, but across the world) that American finally took the step to elect a Black President.
Nothing to do with racism. . .just a historic first.
And, no, the left doesn't fear the people of the USA. . . .they are a great part of the people of the USA!

you said

he is not.

I'm glad for him that he has had a revelation in his faith but he's not running on that.

Sure. . . he is not playing the "I found God, and I am a changed man" card!
Who can blame him though. . .what choice does he have if he wants to be elected by a bunch of hypocrite, hyper religious blue noses?

Hypocrisy often seems to be confused with "good manners" in the South! As long as you don't "embarrass" anyone and you keep your "indiscretions" under cover, it's pretty much a free for all!

Sure. . . he is not playing the "I found God, and I am a changed man" card!
Who can blame him though. . .what choice does he have if he wants to be elected by a bunch of hypocrite, hyper religious blue noses?

Hypocrisy often seems to be confused with "good manners" in the South! As long as you don't "embarrass" anyone and you keep your "indiscretions" under cover, it's pretty much a free for all!

perhaps you should take in his platform, thats what candidates run on.

I called Obama a monkey to show all of us how predictable they are. I know what they're going to say even before they do. Their indoctrinated politically correct minds are so predictable.

Obama also said Black people were mongrels. Now if I call Obama a "mongrel", you can bet it will not be too long before a dumb ass lefty jumps on that and says I'm insulting the Black President. They're stupid.

So you called a black man a racist name, and someone called you on it...and your plan was that someone would call you on it...smart plan.

whats your next excuse? just because a white guy calls Obama a Nigger does not make him racist?

Alias, you should be aware of the dictum that goes 'if you have to tell people you are big league, you aren't'

You let the cat out of the bag when you called Obama a monkey and it shows how widespread racism is in the US.

No wonder you support dickheads like the retardlian candidates. Religious fundamentalist nut jobs who hate each other but who will be high fiving once a winner is declared.

What happened to Sarah Palin, the last great right wing lunatic who was going to save the US with talk of hockey moms and all that important political stuff?

I actually hope one of these cretins does become leader of the US.

I mean look what happened to America under the last one.

Newtered Grinch or Git Rommel are both poised with their hammer over the last nail in the US' coffin.

Werbung:
perhaps you should take in his platform, thats what candidates run on.

You mean GOP candidates! those who need to wear a layer of religious hypocrisy in order to attract the vote of brainless hyper religious zombies who believe anything their "religion is big business and Christ was a Capitalist" pastors.

Back