Newt Gingrich wanted open marriage, ex-wife tells ABC

Werbung:
You've got it wrong again

I am talking about hypocrisy

I wonder what these lunatic retardlican fundamentalists think of that bit in the bible about it being impossible for rich people to get into heaven?

Do they just ignore the inconvenient bits?

You've got it wrong again

I am talking about hypocrisy

I wonder what these lunatic retardlican fundamentalists think of that bit in the bible about it being impossible for rich people to get into heaven?

Do they just ignore the inconvenient bits?

Everyone on earth is a sinner. Christianity seems to bother you a lot more than other religions. Have you ever spoke about that with a professional counselor?

Don't be ridiculous

I'm not a sinner and I pick on Christianity because most people on this site are Christians

Worse still whey are Christians who can't see the hypocrisy of dissing other religions

Have you ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist?

Don't be ridiculous

I'm not a sinner and I pick on Christianity because most people on this site are Christians

Worse still whey are Christians who can't see the hypocrisy of dissing other religions

Have you ever thought of seeing a psychiatrist?

So you hatred has consumed you so much that a free people practicing their constitutional right in the USA has you all upset. You poor thing.

I have a suggestion. Why not go live in a communist or a muslim nation where you don't have to be bothered with free people.

Why

I am an atheist

I am neither a Muslim nor a communist

You know what Alias?

You are such a feeble adversary I am not going to humiliate you further by responding to your asinine posts

You carry on believing that your flavour of stupidity is superior to other peoples

That all Muslims are bad because of 9/11 but the US is noble in murdering hundreds of thousands of Muslims

Bye bye alias

Why

I am an atheist

I am neither a Muslim nor a communist

You know what Alias?

You are such a feeble adversary I am not going to humiliate you further by responding to your asinine posts

You carry on believing that your flavour of stupidity is superior to other peoples

That all Muslims are bad because of 9/11 but the US is noble in murdering hundreds of thousands of Muslims

Bye bye alias

You're a Brit. We saved your country because you were all too weak and listened to the naysayers in the 1930s. America saved your weak nation. Now we can all see who the hypocrite is around here.

Werbung:
Pointing out a bunch of Hippocrates = fear of Jesus now?

God I wish we had better debaters here for the right....

I can point out hypocrisy on the left all day. You know as well as I do that anyone who criticizes Islam is an "Islamophobe", the Tea Party is "racist", the Tea Party rhetoric is responsible for the Gabby Giffords shooting, and New is using racist code words, etc, etc.

You want to defend that, then please do. I'll debate you for as long as you wish on hypocrisy. Why don't you stop dancing around the edges and jump in and show me what you've got.

Back